babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
In the words of that great philosopher Victor Meldrew, just when you think things are never going to get any better they get worse. Sad
05-06-2015 07:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Victor Meldrew should be the patron saint of rubbish on the channels thread.TongueBounce

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
05-06-2015 07:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(05-06-2015 00:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit it's quite depressing seeing Lori
I quite agree Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2015 08:19
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(05-06-2015 02:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I really miss the days when members used to constantly complain about Lori never wearing clothes, I wonder now if the same group who once complained have now come to regret these words.

As I said at the time, be careful what you wish for 20 minutes to 3 in the bastard morning and Lori has still got her bra and knickers on - Changed days eh.......Huh

I for one, don't - the problems of today’s shows has nothing to do with a lack of nudity (and, for the record, Lori did go naked last night, anyway); the problem, IMO, is the lack of performance, something that nudity is likely to curtail yet further. Sad Remember, these days, babe channel 'nudity' is almost always the 'non-explicit, legs closed, don't move' variety, not the 'legs spread, hand panty, free to move/perform as much as you like' kind, that we used to get. Sad

OK, there are those for whom nudity is the 'be all and end all'; I'm not one of them. - Seriously, I just don't get the obsession? Whoop-de-fucking-do, a babe's naked, and as a result, barley moving, let alone doing anything overtly sexual! But hey, she's naked - Yay! Really??? Huh Is that all it takes? Huh
Last time I checked, there's nudity on nudist beaches, for example, but that's 'not supposed' to be sexual - these TV channels (emphasis on 'TV channels', as in 'moving images', not photographs) are sexual (at least, they're supposed to be Sad ).

And, for the record, getting back to Lori, she still doesn't really wear clothes, as such - a boob tube/bra and panties, at most, most nights Sad . Clothes, in the form of sexy outfits, would be massive improvement, IMO. Important

BTW, no offence intended - each to their own, but please don't try to blame how crap the shows have become on a 'lack of nudity'.
^ Of course, unlike Lori, most babes do wear sexy outfits, but still don't perform. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 14:58 by Censorship :-(.)
05-06-2015 14:51
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Catch Up/Ketchup....what a pickle they are in...
05-06-2015 16:21
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

We should be having a go at TS1 For a lack of anything remotely sexual......
05-06-2015 16:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2015 14:51 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(05-06-2015 02:42 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  

I for one, don't - the problems of today’s shows has nothing to do with a lack of nudity (and, for the record, Lori did go naked last night, anyway); the problem, IMO, is the lack of performance, something that nudity is likely to curtail yet further. Sad Remember, these days, babe channel 'nudity' is almost always the 'non-explicit, legs closed, don't move' variety, not the 'legs spread, hand panty, free to move/perform as much as you like' kind, that we used to get. Sad

OK, there are those for whom nudity is the 'be all and end all'; I'm not one of them. - Seriously, I just don't get the obsession? Whoop-de-fucking-do, a babe's naked, and as a result, barley moving, let alone doing anything overtly sexual! But hey, she's naked - Yay! Really??? Huh Is that all it takes? Huh
Last time I checked, there's nudity on nudist beaches, for example, but that's 'not supposed' to be sexual - these TV channels (emphasis on 'TV channels', as in 'moving images', not photographs) are sexual (at least, they're supposed to be Sad ).
BTW, no offence intended - each to their own, but please don't try to blame how crap the shows have become on a 'lack of nudity'.
^ Of course, unlike Lori, most babes do wear sexy outfits, but still don't perform. Rolleyes

Well its not a fashion show so i'd prefer to see a babe just wear a thong or be naked most of the time, i have no desire to see my fave babes wearing a secretary outfit, nurse's outfit, dom outfit or wearing bras and stockings all night, infact i can't stand tights and stockings at all, if the babe is wearing an outfit i don't like the babes performance then becomes irrelevant to me if i can't see enough flesh

Occasionally i'd like to see a babe wearing an outfit like a vest top of maybe some casual street clothes but the stereotypical clichéd outfits we often see on the babeshows bores me, i used to watch Olivia Berzinc in the past but now she always seems to be wearing outfits, last night i enjoyed watching Leigh Darby when she was naked but i don't watch her when she is wearing a corset and tights, tbh i don't even watch Tori Lee that much when she is wearing a bra and stockings
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 17:32 by Joey 27.)
05-06-2015 17:21
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(05-06-2015 16:21 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Catch Up/Ketchup....what a pickle they are in...

It's not even worth jerking your gherkin to. But stop this vegetable theme or people will start to post about the good old days when we had a cucumber to entertain us.
05-06-2015 17:33
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-06-2015 17:21 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Well its not a fashion show so i'd prefer to see a babe just wear a thong or be naked most of the time, i have no desire to see my fave babes wearing a secretary outfit, nurse's outfit, dom outfit or wearing bras and stockings all night, infact i can't stand tights and stockings at all, if the babe is wearing an outfit i don't like the babes performance then becomes irrelevant to me if i can't see enough flesh

Occasionally i'd like to see a babe wearing an outfit like a vest top of maybe some casual street clothes but the stereotypical clichéd outfits we often see on the babeshows bores me, i used to watch Olivia Berzinc in the past but now she always seems to be wearing outfits, last night i enjoyed watching Leigh Darby when she was naked but i don't watch her when she is wearing a corset and tights, tbh i don't even watch Tori Lee that much when she is wearing a bra and stockings

For me, clothes on a babe show are an aid to performance and that's all. They should enhance the mood by what they reveal... or are made to reveal by the girl. (I'm with you all the way on the tights btw, Joey ewww! eek)

The removal of clothes, of course, ratchets up the sexual tension and is therefore a good thing, but when it comes to the last remnants I'm with poster Censorship :-( all the way. What exactly is the good of extended nudity on a babe show when you can see very little more than you can with the girl wearing her thong?

To me, this almost seems to descend into the realms of optical illusion with some on this forum. As soon as the panties come off they automatically consider it to be a hotter show than one in which, not matter how the girl has performed, this last item has not been shed.

The imagination only takes hold when the knickers hit the floor for some viewers it seems. They are excited by the mere fact that the pussy has only air around it and it is somehow more accessible to them - if only camera's could see around corners that is! It's a strange mental agility that I can not accomplish it seems.

I prefer a little naked tease then back to the fully angled, up-close, thong show! Patently, this is a personal preference for guys in the same way different girl-types are. We are not all wired to find the same things hot. It's as simple as that really.

Unfortunately, some babes these days have made their outfits and 'theme' the be-all and end-all of their sessions ( Huh ), in an effort to appeal to the fetish fanboys, and, for me, they have forgotten the original essence of what the shows were about. (The overriding theme of any night show should be to be erotic; put anything else above that and you're on the course to a poor show to my mind.) The limited success gained from this procedure has added to the downturn in effort and flesh revealing that some girls now think they can get away with.

Appealing to the fanboys in this way is a lot less effort for the girl than putting on a full throttle, high energy, performance of old. The channels seem to agree that the extra effort is not worth it in the current climate given the limited return it seems to generate.

And so, we are stuck with what we have. Fortunately, the old style shows seem to be finding a bigger home online of late. Good for my old fellar... bad for my wallet! Wink

Edited to just tidy up some typo's as usual!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 21:52 by ShandyHand.)
05-06-2015 19:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

In an environment where the revealing of all is not permitted, the anticipation of what is allowed to be revealed becomes more important imo.

Also imo, that anticipation is more effective the more items of clothes there are to remove in the first place.

I think it was the late great Peter Cook who once said that striptease shows where the lady appears on naked from the start kind of miss the point.

EDIT : this isn't a plea for clothed-only shows; nor is it a visceral scream of rage at prolonged periods of crossed leg nudity. As with most things, variety is the best policy imo.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 20:55 by M-L-L.)
05-06-2015 20:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV