babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2015 23:27 )snookered147 Wrote:  Who has nicked my tubs of paint? annoyedWink

which colours? Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
04-06-2015 05:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(02-06-2015 23:55 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have been busy tonight studying phone waving techniques Rolleyes. Fascinating occupation I must say Wink.

Is there a manual or any EU regulation that is attached to it?

Then the babeshows could claim their human rights act in the European Parliament and that probably would be the only possible way the shows could be even free of OFCOM's silly shackles!!
They (the European Parliament), could probably rule in the shows' favour abnd force OFCOM's shutdown if the Government weren't willing to do it themselves.
I can certainly see the likes of Mikaela Witt, Fern Ferrari or Dionne swaying the judges!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 05:14 by lovebabes56.)
04-06-2015 05:11
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I was a fan of babeshows once upon a time, but not now. in fact i find it incredibly baffling why people still are. Why are you watching girls over and over again, same as the night before. Same as the night before that. The same girls doing the same tiresome routines till the fucking cows come home.....
The only enthusiasm most of the models have is driven by their pay packets, other than that they don't give a shit about performance. or it very much appears to me that they don't......
04-06-2015 17:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

We need someone to sack all the production staff across the channels and start over.
04-06-2015 17:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2015 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I was a fan of babeshows once upon a time, but not now. in fact i find it incredibly baffling why people still are. Why are you watching girls over and over again, same as the night before. Same as the night before that. The same girls doing the same tiresome routines till the fucking cows come home.....
The only enthusiasm most of the models have is driven by their pay packets, other than that they don't give a shit about performance. or it very much appears to me that they don't......
Spot on people can blame production as much as they like but most babes just care about money, except for a few girls like Danni Harwood, Lucy Summers and Jess West, we'd be deluded if we just blamed the producers all the time and never the models, its a bit like football fans always blaming the manager and never the players for poor performances, im not overly bothered about babes putting on great shows all the time anyway i care more about the quality of model rather than the quality of show, but ideally i'd like to see them do good shows of course
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 18:54 by Joey 27.)
04-06-2015 18:50
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

It's sad to say this. but the underlying cause of why these programmes continue in this pathetic sorry way is, they still make the owners profits. And whilst they do they will never change.
Money is made by talking down a phone, not showing flesh. So It seems that there must be enough people willing to pay £2+ a minute to listen to, for the want of a better word, ''nonsense''. So as long as people are willing to pay for that privilege. Then welcome to the club of disenchantment.
04-06-2015 22:14
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation & Sin TV are so static and one dimensional with very little camera work. They are probably the two worst channel's presently.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
05-06-2015 00:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes the emphasis on providing visual stimulation for the purpose of sexual telephonic interaction has, it seems been overtaken by a reliance on the fanboy type who are happy to ring in come what may.
It is a minimalist approach where doing as little as possible to make ends meet has been deemed enough.
No bother about the viewer who will call only by a convincingly sexual visual stimulus. Now it is enough to just plonk an attractive lady on to a desk, bed or some other flat surface safe in the knowledge that no matter how static, how predictable, how mind numbing or how gormless that all will be ok because some people will still see that as enough.
No care about investing in quality and variety of set.
No care about creating the hottest, horniest themes and scenarios and playing them out to the most erotic, most filthy and most sexually enticing of grand conclusion.
No care about the sexiest outfits being peeled off completely in the most hypnotic and sexually charged manner.

No no.
Sit or lie on this or that for hour upon hour, night after night.
Exhaust every technique of phone waving imaginable.
Exhaust every excuse valid or not and no matter how ludicrous or inconsistent as to why certain requests cannot be granted.
Shift every goalpost every second of every minute and then claim that OFCOM is the cause. Who knew that OFCOM guidance could evolve so rapidly and so constantly in a fashion so hyperactive it makes comedian Lee Evans look like a mere stage tortoise?
Exhaust the patience of everyone and anyone who cares with an anti freeloader sentiment that is of help and comfort to nobody.

Oh how times have changed.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015 00:36 by Snooks.)
05-06-2015 00:34
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(04-06-2015 22:14 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  It's sad to say this. but the underlying cause of why these programmes continue in this pathetic sorry way is, they still make the owners profits.

They would go broke in an hour if just one channel came along that showed lots of hot explicit erotica. That wont happen while Ofcom barely tolerate the channels at all.

Channels could make money in more ways than phone calls. Subscription, just £1 a week would rake in 10x more than now because the numbers would be greater. Ofcom themselves say 1% of all adults watch, that's about 400,000 people. Each week. In reality probably more.

Or adverts for nonsexual male products. Power tools. Club 18-30 holidays. Electric razors. Clothes. (Beer and car ads would be banned). Pizzas.

Then theres text votes - tomorrows babe, stocking or barelegs, naked or wearing a thong with crotch shots.

And of course sale of babeshow related material. Links to shows own hard websites. Advertising sex shops where people can buy too hot to broadcast DVDs. Publicising lapdance clubs where the babes will be on tour.

The channels would have to adapt or go under. But that wont happen as long Ofcom ban 99% of what they could do in case someone gets offended.

Gone fishing
05-06-2015 01:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well all I'll say is that I'm currently watching a documentary on how bread is made on BBC2 which is a damn lot more interesting and stimulating than what's on the 900's tonight Rolleyes
05-06-2015 01:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV