babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I am not in any way tech minded. So I find it hard to understand that when a new channel starts up, it is weeks before they get all the glitches sorted out, some they never get sorted out. But on the other hand a CAM GIRL in Kiev or Bucharest or London or Prague can flip open a laptop and she's off and running with minimal problems. Often with better quality picture and sound. WHY IS THIS SO?
03-06-2015 17:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

not as much technical expertise needed. the cam girl just has to use her cam and some software. with tv production you have lighting, sound, other production such as osg's and generally do it on a bigger scale. then you have to sort your finished feeds. to the correct outlets. 1 for tv and 1 for the web.
then its down to your hosts as to how well your feeds perform.

babestation has a decent set of feeds and rarely has bandwidth issues there end on the main channels, but as soon as they are sent to the firestorm servers things take a dive.
my guess would be its there server host (firestorm media) not opening enough ports on there backend.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-06-2015 18:46
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Well its easy for me to tell who puts on a good show and who doesn't, for example the likes of Jess West, Kerrie Lee and Jessica Kelly usually put on a good show and they clearly have a good attitude for their job, whilst models like Cali Garcia and Alice Goodwin are usually lazy and do boring shows plus Cali is known for being a stroppy diva

However at the end of the day if i had to choose who to get off on then it probably be Alice or Cali as i find them more attractive, just like some people would rather watch Ella Jolie, Claire Richards or Paige Turnah do nothing rather than Watch Tori put on a great show, unfortunately the likes of Jess West, Amy Rose and Jess Kelly don't tick all my boxes but i respect them more than Alice and Cali

I'd say S66 is the best babeshow atm in terms of quality of shows whilst BS has the best roster of models, RLC has nothing going for it at all right now and the jury is still out on Sin TV
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 19:07 by Joey 27.)
03-06-2015 19:05
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(02-06-2015 23:55 )snookered147 Wrote:  I have been busy tonight studying phone waving techniques Rolleyes. Fascinating occupation I must say Wink.

I find it helps to imagine they are holding a cock instead of a phone, or for more vigorous movement, a double headed dildo.

Gone fishing
03-06-2015 21:19
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ but the phone waving usually consists of rotating the phone parallel with screen like windscreen wipers - I think that would do serious damage to your anatomy.
03-06-2015 21:27
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ Bounce

^ Bounce

Mastery of technique a plenty Big Grin.

03-06-2015 21:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

If I could just take this opportunity to say fucking amen to the webshows as they are currently the only ones still holding my interest.

I also find it baffling as to why so many members seem to ignore these sections of the forum Rolleyes in favour of the lame dayshows and watered down piss which we formally knew as the nightshows.
03-06-2015 23:20
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Another night to record and skip the worst bits tomorrow this is happening to much
03-06-2015 23:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes I agree so far and we're officially 25 minutes into the nightshow and yet again all I see tonight is static babes and the usual ofcom approved positions.

Fuck this junk, back to the webshows for me I think Rolleyes
03-06-2015 23:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Who has nicked my tubs of paint? annoyedWink

03-06-2015 23:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV