gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2015 15:30 )mr mystery Wrote:  Someone asked on the Xpanded forum if things would change when they take over the RLC/Playboy channels, they replied by saying "Some things will change, evolution rather than revolution though".

I wouldn't be surprised if they put the call prices up .

which, despite the quality of the girls, would no doubt see a fall in the number of callers - as the connection sms is probably now bringing about as well. Given the state of the finances you outlined earlier i wonder what would happen if some of the other channels decided to drop their prices at the same time.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
04-06-2015 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(04-06-2015 16:00 )munch1917 Wrote:  ...Also, licenses are different to channel slots, so Xpanded giving back unused licenses doesn't neccessarily mean there are slots free to broadcast on, and even if there were, they could be allocated elsewhere on the epg, not neccessarily reserved for another adult show.

^ I've just been reading that Sky have been encouraging operators to find their own trades for epg slots (through third party companies that arrange things) since 2007/8.

From section 4 of the Sky pdf attached it can be seen that not only would a transfer within a genre/section of the epg (once finalised between operators) likely happen quicker than one that required a switch in sections but transferring sections effectively puts the incoming operator at the bottom of the pile (the far end) of the epg listings for that section!

So, any slots up for transfer would therefore have an additional desirability factor to those wishing to broadcast in the "transferor's" section because they retain the original position in the listings. (Unless of course they are already at the end of that section!)

Presumably, the price for the trade varies depending on which section the transferee wants to end up in too?

But yes, they can end up anywhere!

.pdf  method_for_allocating_listings_in_skys_epg_july_2014.pdf (Size: 411.56 KB / Downloads: 0)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
04-06-2015 18:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Just noticed that they have said on their forum that they have actually bought the channels from Playboy and licensed the brand .
So it looks like they have bought both the 902 and 930 channel slots, (that's if they are telling the truth)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 20:22 by mr mystery.)
04-06-2015 20:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Interesting to see how the channels will be branded. I'm expecting playboy for all 4 channels they now have (if true) 902, 930, 931 & 943

Also as I've said in the rlc section, wonder if it will spark a babeshow merry go round

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 20:50 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2015 20:49
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I wouldn't assume they will keep all 4 channels
04-06-2015 20:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

If they think it's viable to run all 4 channels then they will. Have to see what happens. Think they will use at least 1 of the playboy channels

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 21:44 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2015 21:42
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Obviously all the Playboy stuff as they've just paid for them
04-06-2015 22:02
m100 Away
Banned

(04-06-2015 20:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Interesting to see how the channels will be branded. I'm expecting playboy for all 4 channels they now have (if true) 902, 930, 931 & 943

Also as I've said in the rlc section, wonder if it will spark a babeshow merry go round

Retention of girls is not a strong part of xpandeds operations (they virtually admitted the same on their own forum) so it does seem inevitable that there will be a lot of going unless of course they are weighed down by the number of pairs of knickers they will now have to wear or lose the use of their legs because they've been still so long.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
04-06-2015 22:07
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(04-06-2015 20:20 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just noticed that they have said on their forum that they have actually bought the channels from Playboy and licensed the brand .
So it looks like they have bought both the 902 and 930 channel slots, (that's if they are telling the truth)

Looks like my reliable source of information in May was correct that Xpanded TV were taking over both 902 & 930 channels from RLC
04-06-2015 23:04
karmacoma Offline
Junior Poster

looks like no connection charges ever has become 1.50 connection charge.
06-06-2015 11:22

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles