babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Do you think the DG at the beeb oversees daily strategy meetings with his production staff?!

The BS boss' Q&A highlights his personal involvement in these at BS. I think that speaks to the size of their operation and it's likely communication channels.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2015 22:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(02-06-2015 15:48 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  It's 3:32pm I have just skipped through the list of nightime channels to see if anything good happened last night. i didn't pick up on anything exciting. But what I did pick up on was the amount of members viewing the forum, two members and a smattering of guests, and that was it. Gone are the days when debate went on all through the day, When DANICA alone had 2 and a half million hits, when members couldn't wait to talk about where the lollipop ended up. People will say whats the point of looking back. my reply would be, well theres fuck all to look forward to.

It's just become all so predictable and lethargic, it would be great to have one night of old vintage type sessions really just to test the water to see what if any reaction there would be from ofcom.

Every babe, even my favourites are being reduced to just going through the motions, the watered down content has obviously had a knock on effect with regards to the calls, when I was playing back my recordings it was very challenging of me to get some of the babes with a phone to their mouth as I do like to make a point of only posting caps with them looking busy.

Olivia for example spent the majority of one of her sessions waving a phone around in the air with constant mic interruptions basically saying call me please, I've got nobody on my line with me thinking, no shit Sherlock I think you've made it blatantly obvious already Rolleyes

Back in 2010 and 2011 I remember the babes always being busy with massive queues of people waiting to get through as the handthong shows really gave you the urge knowing that you could basically get the babe into any position you wanted. Lucy Summers with 2 legs behind her head whilst one hand covering the intimate area springs to mind.

Now we're lucky if we get the babes doing more than 2 positions which are not anywhere near what they were when the handthong era was present. Just had a look at Danni on BS and she has spent more time begging for calls on the mic than she has actually spent on the phone, not to mention she hasn't even changed position even once since the beginning of her session.

That sums up the state of the channels. Says it all really......Huh
02-06-2015 23:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have been busy tonight studying phone waving techniques Rolleyes. Fascinating occupation I must say Wink.

02-06-2015 23:55
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Eventually they will push away their audiences with the tameness and when they do eventually decide to turn things up, the audience has gone elsewhere for entertainment and wank material.
Its a dangerous game they're playing.
03-06-2015 01:51
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(03-06-2015 01:51 )amy1 Wrote:  ... and wank material.

{Cough}

Aesthetic appreciation if you please.
03-06-2015 08:24
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2015 01:51 )amy1 Wrote:  Eventually they will push away their audiences with the tameness and when they do eventually decide to turn things up, the audience has gone elsewhere for entertainment and wank material.
Its a dangerous game they're playing.

I am disappointed that people would want to make such poor tv
03-06-2015 11:37
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Personally and this is just my opinion, i dont really have much to back it up, but i think Babestation has tamed itself down because of the recent introduction of sintv, sort of like forcing sintv to toe-the-party-line and be tame as everyone else otherwise if they put out a tease show that steps over the line they will stand out immensely because of how prudish the rest of babeshow land currently is.
Someone did mention before how studio66 did a tactic like this a few years back, where they had their day girls put more clothes on, so as to force the other shows to cover up more aswell.

I do truly think this babestations tactic to nullify sintv's launch and attempt to settle themselves in. (Sintv are doing enough to sabotage their own success, as we all can see for ourselves though)
03-06-2015 12:48
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If only Sin had hired some of the rlc production team. God when you think how good the shows used to be.

Largely we have the same girls but the production kills it.
03-06-2015 12:57
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(03-06-2015 12:57 )Broncobilly Wrote:  ...rlc production team. God when you think how good the shows used to be.

Across the channels, not just RLC.

They all seem to have been in a race to the bottom - I would say that this has now been reached, but I don't want to tempt fate... Sad Rolleyes
03-06-2015 13:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2015 13:55 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 12:57 )Broncobilly Wrote:  ...rlc production team. God when you think how good the shows used to be.

Across the channels, not just RLC.

They all seem to have been in a race to the bottom - I would say that this has now been reached, but I don't want to tempt fate... Sad Rolleyes

Worst time in history for the channels. Production at an all time low.
03-06-2015 13:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV