lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Strangely, despite being on Xtra, and therefore on $ky, she's naked, including frontal.
01-06-2015 02:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Yes there was some quite imaginative standing nudity in that stint with her leaning forward and jiggling her boobs.
Me likey Tongue.

01-06-2015 03:11

(01-06-2015 03:11 )snookered147 Wrote:  Yes there was some quite imaginative standing nudity in that stint with her leaning forward and jiggling her boobs.
Me likey Tongue.

While I don't 'dislikey' Wink , not entirely ideal. eek Rolleyes

She has mixed things up tonight, though. Despite the best efforts of Tamestation, another (relatively) good night (useless POVCL notwithstanding), with the usual caveat... still could be a lot better.

Despite her many critics (haters?), I'm very thankful for her continued efforts on TS .

HeartHeartHeart
01-06-2015 03:20

(01-06-2015 03:11 )snookered147 Wrote:  Yes there was some quite imaginative standing nudity in that stint with her leaning forward and jiggling her boobs.
Me likey Tongue.

Not much imagination required! Tongue Wink

[Image: image-5A29_556BBE8F.jpg]
01-06-2015 03:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ While those poses are nice, they aren't in any way new, so...

I'm someone who doesn't need to see everything all the time in order to enjoy a show, but legs crossed together and the landing strip shown happens a lot on these channels, even at times lately with the paranoid censorship.
01-06-2015 15:58

(01-06-2015 15:58 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ While those poses are nice, they aren't in any way new, so...

I'm someone who doesn't need to see everything all the time in order to enjoy a show, but legs crossed together and the landing strip shown happens a lot on these channels, even at times lately with the paranoid censorship.

Didn't imply this was new; Lately, though, the nudity has more or less been on BS1, and then often on FV only - this was from Xtra. Or was it, I'm losing track! Rolleyes Anyway, as noted, there was nudity on Xtra (and BS Blue), which hasn’t been common of late.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2015 21:49 by Censorship :-(.)
01-06-2015 21:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^Ah I see. Yeah, you're right in that respect, as there's barely been any full nudity for quite a while.

Smile
01-06-2015 22:00
dan_master Offline
Serves Mistress D.

Mistress Lori Heart, Mistress Lori Heart, Mistress Lori Heart,

Finally she returns to our screens on the first day of the month, starting the show with an hour of domination. She was on top form throughout the session and said she enjoyed controlling all of her pathetic slaves, which showed as she got into character very well. Big Grin

I think she is suited to doing the domination shows, She was wearing the same outfit as before only that she wore stilettos instead of her thigh high boots that she had on last time, but these are only minor details, It was still a treat. Tongue

Also if she wore a latex outfit and had a whip of two if would have been one hell of a section, Hopefully we won't have to wait to long until Mistress Lori dominates again on Babestation, I would say fingers crossed she will be doing it again later, but i won't be greedy. laugh

Check out Sarah Daniel's OnlyFans page - https://onlyfans.com/officialsarahdaniel

THERE'S ONLY ONE SARAH DANIEL!
01-06-2015 23:37

(01-06-2015 23:37 )dan_master Wrote:  Mistress Lori Heart, Mistress Lori Heart, Mistress Lori Heart,

Finally she returns to our screens on the first day of the month, starting the show with an hour of domination. She was on top form throughout the session and said she enjoyed controlling all of her pathetic slaves, which showed as she got into character very well. Big Grin

I think she is suited to doing the domination shows, She was wearing the same outfit as before only that she wore stilettos instead of her thigh high boots that she had on last time, but these are only minor details, It was still a treat. Tongue

Also if she wore a latex outfit and had a whip of two if would have been one hell of a section, Hopefully we won't have to wait to long until Mistress Lori dominates again on Babestation, I would say fingers crossed she will be doing it again later, but i won't be greedy. laugh

Don't like DOM, but Lori's version is still more entertaining than most, and anything that gets Lori into an outfit, and shoes, is worth putting up with! Smile

And I agree, latex is required next time! eekSmile (you can keep the whips! Rolleyes )
02-06-2015 00:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

i spent about 10 minutes laughing at her, but in a good way...
she just went balls to the wall with her callers giving them exactly what they wanted...
i dunno why but i do find her dom sessions entertaining. its not that im into rubber, leather and whips, it all about the attitude.
and lori has bags of it.

i guess the guys in the gallery found it as entertaining as i did because they cut to olivia and immediately went back to lori then back to olivia.
ie looks like he was so into it he couldnt find the right buttons to press Wink (dont worry we all have them days)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-06-2015 05:22

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles