gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
I was just wondering if Playboy themselves might have some sort of input into the broadcast?, it's been mentioned a few times that they have had some input into the existing Playboy TV chat channel, mainly what girls appear on that channel, i think it's been mentioned that because the playboy brand name is being used that they monitor it to make sure the Playboy brand is being represented to their liking .
Will certain girls just appear on the Playboy channel like certain girls only appear on the existing Playboy TV Chat channel ? .

{edit}
I see it's been mentioned that as well has taking over Playboy TV Chat, Xpanded will also be taking over Red Light 1, so will Xpanded be going up to 4 channels, or will they give up the other 2 ?, also with both 902 and 930 channels broadcasting live 24 hour shows, will Xpanded now broadcast live day shows again ? .
Obviously with Playboy owning and being the licencee's of 902 and 930 they will ultimately be in control of what is broadcast on their channels, unless of course Xpanded buy the licence and channel slots out right that is .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2015 15:22 by mr mystery.)
28-05-2015 23:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away

(28-05-2015 22:29 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Whatever formula is clearly working for them, I don't see them changing one bit. Why would they?

I'm not so sure what they are doing is clearly working, the company behind Xpanded TV "TXT ME Limited" has a ever decreasing net worth and increasing liability's, to my untrained eye things don't look all that good , check them out here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/042472...l-accounts

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-05-2015 15:29
karmacoma Offline
Junior Poster

(24-05-2015 00:31 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Roxi was last on Sunday 17th May.

I know exactly where the studios are but I can't sayWink

no big secret the studios are in cricklewood
29-05-2015 21:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2015 15:29 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 22:29 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Whatever formula is clearly working for them, I don't see them changing one bit. Why would they?

I'm not so sure what they are doing is clearly working, the company behind Xpanded TV "TXT ME Limited" has a ever decreasing net worth and increasing liability's, to my untrained eye things don't look all that good , check them out here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/042472...l-accounts

Well to my trained, although now retired, eye, those figures simply do not add up after 2011.
29-05-2015 22:56
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hmm.... on the face of it things don't look good. Liabilities have soared and Net Worth has plummeted but the assets have taken a significant jump as well.
The debt/asset ratio was 1.89:1 in 2013 and 1.77:1 in 2014. Neither is good but it could still be construed as a slight improvement.
Then the cash in the bank has suddenly gone from next to nothing, to £120k.

I'm not arguing, you could well be right, they could be on the slippery slope. But I think there's more going on there than anyone can tell just from those figures.
30-05-2015 12:45
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

Won't be too pleased if they extend their no caps and vids rule to RLC to be honest
30-05-2015 23:59
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(30-05-2015 12:45 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Then the cash in the bank has suddenly gone from next to nothing, to £120k.

That's because they use the same store cupboard for both channels, instead of having any sets. Must save them a fortune even if it does make their shows look repetitive and boring, regardless of which babe is onbladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
01-06-2015 00:11
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(01-06-2015 00:11 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(30-05-2015 12:45 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Then the cash in the bank has suddenly gone from next to nothing, to £120k.

That's because they use the same store cupboard for both channels, instead of having any sets. Must save them a fortune even if it does make their shows look repetitive and boring, regardless of which babe is onbladewave

mmmm what was it you said on the granny channel thread??? mmm Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
01-06-2015 00:22
m100 Away
Banned

only two girls last night and they still wouldn't stretch to a bed/channel/stream each - it seems if there is a corner to be cut this channel will cut it. I know you all know more than me about which channel is buying which other/take overs/who's going out of business etc but i'm finding it really hard to believe that xpanded has the inclination to take anyone over - they can barely run what they have.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
02-06-2015 12:32
mr mystery Away

Ofcom's latest Television licensing update came out today, i checked it to see if the owners of Xpanded "TXT ME TV LTD" have been granted any new licences, anyway they haven't, in fact they handed 2 licenses back to Ofcom in May.
Info in this Latest Ofcom bulletin under the title of "television services that have ceased to be licensed in this period" http://licensing.ofcom.org.uk/tv-broadca...tes/052015

02-06-2015 13:48

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles