Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^I Wonder is that anything like superman coming to the rescue.
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Its Babestation producer.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 06:51 by gunnar.)
27-05-2015 06:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Thought the object was to get us firing the bullets! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
27-05-2015 08:12
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2015 06:43 )gunnar Wrote:  ^I Wonder is that anything like superman coming to the rescue.
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Its Babestation producer.Big Grin

All the tech people on Sin are Ex BS so if they have hired another one things will not get better
27-05-2015 08:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It wont be long now before this channel is finished. Last night should have been wonderful they only had 3 girl's to rotate but they still could not do it.

Also the pop up graphics and the breaks in show transmission need to end now. The lack of professionalism is incredible
27-05-2015 09:43
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Not good to see so many quality babes literally tripping over themselves on the same screen. Wouldn't be so bad if they could have genuine erotic 2 or 3 4 1 interaction to really get the phones ringing.

It's blink if you miss it on any quality solo sections. Hope they can sort themselves as they've invested in a set-up that could still beat the other channels if properly organised.
27-05-2015 10:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
hit the nail on the head kerravon. if sintv can sort themselves out they can beat the other channels by a long distance I think. they've clearly invested in a set up including a very good roster of babes (even after the departures of Kerry-Louise, Stevie-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo) and a very good variety of sets.

still think sintv will be around for a while yet, but this very much depends on getting themselves sorted out behind the scenes

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2015 10:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2015 10:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
hit the nail on the head kerravon. if sintv can sort themselves out they can beat the other channels by a long distance I think. they've clearly invested in a set up including a very good roster of babes (even after the departures of Kerry-Louise, Stevie-Louise and Lacey Lorenzo) and a very good variety of sets.

still think sintv will be around for a while yet, but this very much depends on getting themselves sorted out behind the scenes

You have been saying the same thing now for weeks but nothing has changed the sorting out has not happened

I know you want to be positive but you should accept it is a mess
27-05-2015 10:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I am accepting it's a mess at sintv, never said I wasn't and I can't not accept it is not a mess at sin given that Mellie D herself has said it's disorganised at sintv which is why she isn't working for them anymore.

I am still hopeful that sintv can still turn it round, they need to do it soon, otherwise they will lose their position as no1 babechannel (in my opinion) and eventually have a slow and lingering death

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2015 11:07 by Rammyrascal.)
27-05-2015 11:06
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They need leadership and someone calling the shots who wants to entertain currently lacking
27-05-2015 11:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
do agree with you bronco here. they had that person in the form of Mellie D but they let her slip through their fingers cause of their disorganisation

Piper Niven Superfan
27-05-2015 11:18