• 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This week's tease ponderings...

We just had:
Porchia on Monday;
Steph (5 hours - not really sure I should mention this but I've included it for completeness) on Thursday;
and Scarlett (instead of the initially scheduled Lucy-Anne) on Friday.

Scheduled this week:
None as yet. (They are late on this but it would be to much to hope they have given up on this wouldn't it?)

...Would 66 still like to be able to strip these slots 10-11pm right across all their weekday schedules? I think so, but that its only the girls' reluctance and practical concerns that have, so far, stalled that plan. Do 66 even want a consistent home for Lucy-Annes slot for instance? Or is it a bigger money earner to have it flexible? Presumably the current situation at least works better for practical reasons.

The 10-11 performers are usually the last to be placed in the schedules.

It is also interesting how the established harder content babes (Gemma and Cara B) get the same regular slots most weeks but 66 struggle to maintain that, presumably desired, consistency with the other tease babes.

Anyhow, I think, a major game-changer for these slots could be 66's new 'webcam whilst on TV' sessions. These may well, eventually, make the established slots redundant. Hopefully, the new idea will be the raging success it deserves and I for one will be glad to see the back of the 10-11 form.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-05-2015 09:06 by ShandyHand.)
17-05-2015 09:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

Another dismal week for S66

The highlight of the week was by far Scarlet Bouvier for a good few hours on Friday night and I was personally expecting more A list glamour models as from then, to keep up with the competition.

Last nights shows were dismal, boring and they need more energy than that for definite.

Same old boring day shows, minus Caitlin yesterday which really surprised me as there was more flesh on show than 'extended' day shows!

S66 need to get their act together and also get the old soundtrack back from 4 years ago too!
17-05-2015 10:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

BTW - Just incase anybody is wondering, Kandi and Keira are not doing a 2 for 1 tonight, they are only sharing the same office set, there is no interaction between them whatsoever, just incase anybody happens to read Rammy's review early in the morning which will ofcourse say otherwise Rolleyes

So just to confirm, this is not a 2 for 1, it's 2 girls sharing the same set and that's it. Also announcing on the mic thanks to my last caller or call me does not qualify as being entertaining on the mic. These girls have got sales targets to meet, that's it. If they were indeed entertaining on the mic then I suspect they wouldn't be plying their trade on the babe channels but instead another avenue such as the comedy circuit Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2015 00:40 by Scottishbloke.)
18-05-2015 00:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes Kerrie-lee is at her best on the desk set, but wouldn't call her a one trick pony myself. think she's good on pretty much all the sets she's been on.

as sb says in his post, Kerrie-Lee has sales targets to meet so will keep on doing the one trick as you call it snookered until it doesn't bring in the calls

Piper Niven Superfan
18-05-2015 00:47
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Pic taken of Snookered and SB on the recent forum night out Tongue

[Image: Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg]

I hate injustice and liars
18-05-2015 00:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Which one is which? Bounce
Not that either of them look anywhere grumpy enough to do me justice at present Huh.

18-05-2015 00:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(18-05-2015 00:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes Kerrie-lee is at her best on the desk set, but wouldn't call her a one trick pony myself. think she's good on pretty much all the sets she's been on.

as sb says in his post, Kerrie-Lee has sales targets to meet so will keep on doing the one trick as you call it snookered until it doesn't bring in the calls

Well it's all a matter of opinion Rammy I suppose.
I remain to be convinced however Wink.

18-05-2015 00:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well looking at that picture it's got us both in the pensioner bracket, bearing in mind that according to this site I'm only 31 laugh http://how-old.net

With regards to Kerrie just being a one trick pony well if that's how she rides her pony then she's welcome to pop round to my place for a visit anytime Tongue
18-05-2015 00:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think Kerrie has the capability to master a few sets to be honest but I have not seen her solo in the shower or paddling pool set yet. She is a hugely energetic and enthusiastic performer for sure but I am not sure we have seen her reach full potential quite yet.

18-05-2015 01:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2015 00:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well looking at that picture it's got us both in the pensioner bracket, bearing in mind that according to this site I'm only 31 laugh http://how-old.net

With regards to Kerrie just being a one trick pony well if that's how she rides her pony then she's welcome to pop round to my place for a visit anytime Tongue

18-05-2015 01:14