Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(17-05-2015 12:40 )Whynot Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 10:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  .

Also can I say no need for the attacks on me when disagreeing with me. Fair enough you disagree with what I'm saying but no need for insults

The forum is about having opinions and debating them, not to attack other forum members like I've had to deal with. Show some respect.

You show other members of this forum zero respect!! You constantly insult everybody's intelligence with your posts, disagreeing with everybody and anybody as soon as they give an opinion which is not bland but construed as 'negative' by you . Where is the respect there? If you show respect you will get it back!!

what complete and utter rubbish to say I show other forum members zero respect. I always aim to be respectful to other forum members apart from those who show me no respect on here and are constantly having a go at me and often do what you doing with your post, take a thread off topic to have another dig/go/attack at me with various insults etc about me and my posts. also complete rubbish to say I disagree with everybody on here. quite a lot of the time im agreeing with things posted on here

strange way to ask me to show respect by not giving me any by saying I insult everyone's intelligence on here hmm????? and demanding I change my conduct on this forum

getting this back on track chatting about sintv in general, mrmystery, I stand corrected with stevie-louise, but I am not counting Mellie D as she never was listed as a sintv babe and was just working behind the scenes

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2015 14:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(17-05-2015 14:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 12:40 )Whynot Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 10:16 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  .

Also can I say no need for the attacks on me when disagreeing with me. Fair enough you disagree with what I'm saying but no need for insults

The forum is about having opinions and debating them, not to attack other forum members like I've had to deal with. Show some respect.

You show other members of this forum zero respect!! You constantly insult everybody's intelligence with your posts, disagreeing with everybody and anybody as soon as they give an opinion which is not bland but construed as 'negative' by you . Where is the respect there? If you show respect you will get it back!!

strange way to ask me to show respect by not giving me any by saying I insult everyone's intelligence on here hmm????? and demanding I change my conduct on this forum

I did not demand anything. When i began on this forum I was respectful to you, but as the time has gone on it has become crystal clear you do not show respect to me or anyone. If you did you would not patronize people like you do and also you would not jump into every discussion people have at every perceived injustice you think you see. It as if you believe nobody has the right to say anything 'negative' and that your opinion is better than everybody's else and your's must be heard in every discussion!!

This thread no doubt will disappear but i am past caring.

As for sintv they work with 4 day girls primarily and the nights have become shambolic... they also seem to lack a marquee girl, one that everyone can be united over and salivate over. If they had managed to sign a big hitter i think the channel would have started much better. Yes ofcom make it hard for a lot of show types... but it has been shown with TJ on S66 the night with the pole, shows can be good. Well if osg's don't keep coming up. Also ELectra did some great shows pre leaving...

I hate injustice and liars
17-05-2015 15:07
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

(17-05-2015 01:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  So far, Stevie Lou, Lacy Lorenzo, Kerry Louise and Mellie D have left the employment of Sin TV, i wonder if there is any more that we don't yet know about ? .

Thank you Mr Mystery, but I'm having difficulty with the Term "Employment of Sin TV". As I believe all the mentioned Ladies are Self-Employed, and therefore have to pay their own Tax and National Insurance, and all have the "much loved by Government" Zero Hours Contracts. So I feel it's not so much "a job with" more "an agreement with" Sin TV, much the same as our loved Pressure Salespersons have with their Companies! Also they more than likely have to sign away a lot of employment law!
17-05-2015 15:19
nilford Offline
fence post

(17-05-2015 15:07 )Whynot Wrote:  they also seem to lack a marquee girl, one that everyone can be united over and salivate over.

The thing is, probably no such girl exists. There isn't a babe that could garner that level of approval - too many differing and conflicting tastes . You might get a consensus if you carried out a poll on the current options, but a consensus means dissension somewhere, and that can't just be ridden roughshod over.
17-05-2015 15:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-05-2015 11:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 10:34 )grantorino Wrote:  you can't buy empty slots on sky like 944, but could buy 945 from babestation as they hardly make use of it? doubt they have resources to buy TVX though

^ They don't need to buy TVX surely, they just rent the space (and epg slot on Sky) that TVX are vacating. No?

(17-05-2015 11:40 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  ^ Would it be vacant? If they're trying to sell TVX as a going concern, would that not include the epg slot?

If Sin TV wanted another Sky channel slot then there is various ways to do it.

They could purchase a new slot, they would automatically be given 946, new channel slots are generally put right at the far end, so it would be after "Babes From TV" Sky Ch 945 (currently the last one)

They could purchase a existing adult channel slot currently being used by another company if one came up for sale .
They could lease/rent a existing adult channel slot from another adult channel company if one became available

They could purchase a existing non adult channel slot, i assume this would then be moved into the adult section and be given the 946 channel number .

Sin TV is currently broadcasting on Sky channel 942, this slot according to information posted on this forum was or still is a TVX/Red Hot channel slot, so Sin TV have either purchased it from TVX or are leasing it from them .

TVX have it seems recently been selling off or leasing some of their channel slots, Playboy TV have recently taken over a few of the TVX and Red Hot encrypted slots .
So it seems TVX are either selling off or leasing individual slots .
From what has been posted on this forum, the STD 66 channel slots of 940 and 941 are TVX owned slots, so just like 942 will these become available to purchase or lease at some point ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-05-2015 15:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(17-05-2015 15:19 )ColinRB Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 01:43 )mr mystery Wrote:  So far, Stevie Lou, Lacy Lorenzo, Kerry Louise and Mellie D have left the employment of Sin TV, i wonder if there is any more that we don't yet know about ? .

Thank you Mr Mystery, but I'm having difficulty with the Term "Employment of Sin TV". As I believe all the mentioned Ladies are Self-Employed, and therefore have to pay their own Tax and National Insurance, and all have the "much loved by Government" Zero Hours Contracts. So I feel it's not so much "a job with" more "an agreement with" Sin TV, much the same as our loved Pressure Salespersons have with their Companies! Also they more than likely have to sign away a lot of employment law!

Right then, the girls mentioned have all ceased working for and being paid for their services by the Sin TV people/company .
Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
17-05-2015 15:59
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If your favorite girl or girls are on a channel then you will consider them marquee girls every channel has one
17-05-2015 16:02
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

A marquee girl, is that one with a 'big top' ? Wink
17-05-2015 16:11
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(17-05-2015 15:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(17-05-2015 15:19 )ColinRB Wrote:  

Right then, the girls mentioned have all ceased working for and being paid for their services by the Sin TV people/company .
Smile

Zero Hours Contracts are not defined by legislation,but they allow EMPLOYERS to hire staff with no guarantee of work. These EMPLOYEES only work when they are needed by their EMPLOYERS,often at short notice. Their wages depend on how many hours they actually work. All staff on Zero Hours Contracts are EMPLOYEES whose wages should be subject to PAYE.
There is HMRC Tax Case Law regarding whether a person is employed or self employed but in simple terms if there is a "Master and Servant" relationship you are an Employee
17-05-2015 16:33
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

It's true that Sin Tv don't have a single stand out babe, but the closest for me would be Ree Petra, Dionne Mendez or Lilly Roma. If I was put on the spot to choose just one I'd say Ree Petra.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
17-05-2015 16:35