Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(16-05-2015 00:28 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ Tried to keep it simple if Rammy does not do economics Smile

It is pretty obvious to most that currently costs exceed income. That will be the case with most start up companies. The critical thing here is how big the channel's working capital is (I am also a retired accountant) and how long they have budgeted for these losses. In accountancy-speak there is an important document called a cash-flow forecast which predicts when income will at the very least cover costs so that working captital is not decimated. I prepared many of these in my time and I always told the client to err on the side of caution and not expect income to be optimal for some time. If you have followed 'The Apprentice' you will see how the business plans of these budding entrepreneurs are regularily savaged by the experts because the sums do not add up. Still waiting for someone to propose setting up a babe-channel Smile

Sorry DB83 I did not realise you were also a retired accountant. Perhaps we should join forces to visit SIN TV to give them such badly needed financial and commercial advice on how to run a new company. We may even be able to sign up some of the babes as our accountancy clients !!!!!
16-05-2015 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

On another note, whether Bex is your cup of tea or not to look at, she is a filthy girl (in a good way!) and works above and beyond. She doesn't just sit in the same position all night chatting to people in the studio. She is always focused on her caller. I get irritiated with the girls that are constantly looking at the caller numbers rather than the camera. Give credit where it's due, Bex is a great and hard worker. She does her job well. She actually WANTS the calls and enjoys them.

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
16-05-2015 00:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

To give her further props she did come to the forum and get involved
16-05-2015 00:42
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Right now is an example of "WTF?" It's friday night, 5 to 1am and there is no girl on tv or on stream. Say what? Whatever my gripes with RLC, this would have never been tolerated and quite rightly so!

16-05-2015 00:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Mellie is it fair to say that the production team from BS is the mistake and perhaps Sin should have looked at Red Light for the tech and production?
16-05-2015 00:59
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

To be fair, I don't know any of them and only met them briefly. But RLC once had it down to tee and we were very successful. No BS producer lasted long at RLC. Speculate to your hearts content.

16-05-2015 01:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks x
16-05-2015 01:07
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2015 23:52 )Broncobilly Wrote:  It's a pity Lacey is gone I thought she had potential
this is lacey we are talking about she is an established and consistently good performer she isn't some new girl with potenial, they are going to need to sign a bigger name than Paige Turnah to replace Lacey, as it stands the current roster isn't good enough and some of their recent signings haven't impressed me, but its still early days and apparently there are more signings to come soon so only time will tell
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 01:27 by Joey 27.)
16-05-2015 01:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(16-05-2015 00:57 )Mellie D Wrote:  Right now is an example of "WTF?" It's friday night, 5 to 1am and there is no girl on tv or on stream. Say what? Whatever my gripes with RLC, this would have never been tolerated and quite rightly so!

Agree mellie. SinTV needs to make money and how can they do this when they have no babes on at all. they need to have at least one babe on at all times, especially on the sky show. They need to stop these breaks they have every night.

Regarding bex shiner I'm in complete agreement with you. I personally think she's a very sexy, very filthy all natural curvy babe and gives 100% in every show and stint she does and at the moment is one of the most underrated nightbabes on the shows. Can't believe she's done so well on the babeshows and lasted so long on them (think bex has been on the shows from about 6-7yrs) given she came to the babeshows from reality tv. Can't wait to meet her in August along with yourself of course.

Finally I also hope SinTV can sort itself out. Plenty of time yet for it to do so, but the clock is ticking

Piper Niven Superfan
16-05-2015 01:50
Jet-Fan Offline
JET'S BIGGEST FAN

AHH so Sin TV is using a Babestation production team? That explains why this channel has so rapidly dropped the ball. It all makes sense now smh.

I've never seen a channel come on the scene with so much potential and mess it all up so quickly, makes you wonder about the longevity of this channel.
(This post was last modified: 16-05-2015 01:59 by Jet-Fan.)
16-05-2015 01:53