Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(15-05-2015 00:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 00:29 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it's a fact tonight's line up is crap rammy we may as well say its a fact not an opinion, technically its not a fact that messi is a better player than harry kane its an opinion but we all know its a fact

as I have said numerous times I am not biased towards any channel or nightbabe in anyway and am getting pissed off that certain forum members keep insisting I am, can you all please drop it NOW!!!!!!.

the fact that 77mins into the night show 7 babes had impressed u tonight means if u watched them all evenly for 11mins each u r very easily impressed or..... biased towards them

I hate injustice and liars
15-05-2015 00:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2015 00:53 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  How can Sin TV keep so many girls happy when they cannot give them sufficient shifts so that the girls can earn a decent wage
They have 4 web x-streams but usually only use one of the streams and that is rather hit or miss as we do not know when the stream is working
I feel sorry for the girls on the web stream looking fed up with no callers because we do not know the stream is Active On Line
Of course Rammy will say that the girl on stream was very busy with calls even if she has not picked up her phone !!!
There will soon be an exodus of girls from SIN TV if they are not making a living wage

Maybe that's why they are getting more girls in June to replace the girls who left to go somewhere to earn a proper wage.
15-05-2015 01:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

^^^^
or it could be sintv are getting more babes in june as they are launching a 2nd sky channel or launching a freeview channel. the only people that know what sintv's plans are are the sintv bosses. all will become clear in time.

ill say it again and make it very clear. I AM NOT BIASED TOWARDS ANY CHANNEL OR ANY BABESHOW BABE. how many more times do I have to say it before it finally registers with certain forum members

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2015 01:28
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have to say Rammy you'd make a great politician as you never did answer the question as to which babes you like on Sin TV and which ones you don't Wink
15-05-2015 01:32
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thing is Rammy by liking everything it looks a bit silly its like whatever they do you will say it's great.

So you either work there? Or you have no expectations that you will be happy with everything?
15-05-2015 07:36
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

He'll regret those cold showers once he gets his water bill!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
15-05-2015 08:44
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(15-05-2015 07:36 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Thing is Rammy by liking everything it looks a bit silly its like whatever they do you will say it's great.

So you either work there? Or you have no expectations that you will be happy with everything?

The guy is obviously rewarded in some manner by the channel(s), if not formally employed in the strict sense of the word.
15-05-2015 08:49
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(13-05-2015 10:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  but am planning to call again this summer.

Some heavy forward planning there Mr Rascal.
Busy schedule?
15-05-2015 09:15
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-05-2015 08:49 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(15-05-2015 07:36 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Thing is Rammy by liking everything it looks a bit silly its like whatever they do you will say it's great.

The guy is obviously rewarded in some manner by the channel(s), if not formally employed in the strict sense of the word.

nope I am not rewarded in anyway by any of the channels, I am just a babechannel fan and watcher like we all are.

as ive said my expectations for sintv was that the skyshow would be no different to the other Ofcom controlled skyshows and the webshows (x-stream) would be just like the other webshows that are around and so far including last night, these expectations are being met

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2015 09:27
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

It sounds to me like your here to say everything is great. Problem is that it's not all great. Being objective is important credit the good bits and point out the bad/mistakes.

It's not possible that they don't make mistakes.
15-05-2015 09:58