Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Ella Mai, Karina, Jada, Tori Lee, Lily Roma, good signings in my opinion, Louise Porter, Bex Shiner, Paige and Tiffany not so good in my opinion. Some nights Sin is great, other nights it's as dull as dishwater.

Surely there has to be at least one babe that you don't like on this channel Rammy, you like everybody else must have different tastes, come on be objective about this, surely it must have the odd night when it doesn't meet your expectations.

You're not shy when it comes to some of the other channels now are you Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 00:27 by Scottishbloke.)
15-05-2015 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

it's a fact tonight's line up is crap rammy we may as well say its a fact not an opinion, technically its not a fact that messi is a better player than harry kane its an opinion but we all know its a fact
15-05-2015 00:29
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2015 00:16 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In all fairness Rammy when has Sin TV not had a good night in your opinion.
When Tori, Tiffany and Lacey were on
15-05-2015 00:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

You'll find Joey that rule only applied when they were on Babestation, now they are sinners they are obviously reformed characters who are now worthy of praise Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-05-2015 00:35 by Scottishbloke.)
15-05-2015 00:34
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Your only of use to a channel if you can be objective not everything they do is great not everything is bad.
15-05-2015 00:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-05-2015 00:29 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it's a fact tonight's line up is crap rammy we may as well say its a fact not an opinion, technically its not a fact that messi is a better player than harry kane its an opinion but we all know its a fact

no it is not fact that tonight's line up is crap joey. it's just your opinion not mine which is it's a very good line up. no need to say sorry bronco with your opinon, your entitled to post it.

as I have said numerous times I am not biased towards any channel or nightbabe in anyway and am getting pissed off that certain forum members keep insisting I am, can you all please drop it NOW!!!!!!.

I have said sintv has got it's faults which is mainly a lack of organisation behind the scenes and the phone lines not working properly. overall still think it has done very well so far and standy this comment

Piper Niven Superfan
15-05-2015 00:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

So just to confirm one thing Rammy, you love all the babes on that channel equally brushing all technical issues to one side Rolleyes
15-05-2015 00:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2015 00:34 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You'll find Joey that rule only applied when they were on Babestation, now they are sinners they are obviously reformed characters who are now worthy of praise Wink
not the case have a look in their sin tv chat threadsWink
15-05-2015 00:49
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

How can Sin TV keep so many girls happy when they cannot give them sufficient shifts so that the girls can earn a decent wage
They have 4 web x-streams but usually only use one of the streams and that is rather hit or miss as we do not know when the stream is working
I feel sorry for the girls on the web stream looking fed up with no callers because we do not know the stream is Active On Line
Of course Rammy will say that the girl on stream was very busy with calls even if she has not picked up her phone !!!
There will soon be an exodus of girls from SIN TV if they are not making a living wage
15-05-2015 00:53
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Now Now Ladies.... Play Fair...Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-05-2015 00:54