Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^ Rammy forget exact call stats and what anyone has said on here or on twitter about the situation for a moment...

From what you have seen with your own eyes: Do the girls on Sin appear to you to be speaking on the phone as much as the girls do on the other channels? And if not by what percentage. Do they appear to be speaking about half as often for instance? 75% as much?

I'm interested in your personal view on how Sin are doing on getting calls atm.

Mod Edit: This is a thread for Sin TV. Not what Rammy's views

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-05-2015 11:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

really enjoyed sin lastnigt, they had 3 girls on top form, Ree is producing some of the best shows i have seen her do at the moment, Ella was on fire on the xstream and Karina has been a great signing brings so much fun and energy,
from what i saw the phones where busy last night even on the xstream, it's like 3 girls putting on great visual shows = a lot of callers funny that Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-05-2015 13:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(13-05-2015 11:12 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Rammy forget exact call stats and what anyone has said on here or on twitter about the situation for a moment...

From what you have seen with your own eyes: Do the girls on Sin appear to you to be speaking on the phone as much as the girls do on the other channels? And if not by what percentage. Do they appear to be speaking about half as often for instance? 75% as much?

I'm interested in your personal view on how Sin are doing on getting calls atm.

Mod Edit: This is a thread for Sin TV. Not what Rammy's views

^ Fair enough. I was trying to get at how people's perception of what's working on these shows can be different. Same way we have different perceptions of what makes a 'good' show we have different perceptions of what is adequate and successful call wise. I think my post was on-topic.
If you check I don't think you will find not one instance where I have 'baited' anyone for an argument on these boards.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-05-2015 14:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Given the huge pluses of this channel, it would seem a terrible waste if it were to be on the skids. I mean, it's nice to hear people are starting in June, but you do sometimes wonder whether there'll be a channel for them to start on then.
(13-05-2015 10:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  but am planning to call again this summer.
Big Laugh Just get a vision of checking a Filofax and going "hmm, schedule's full until summer..."

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-05-2015 15:29
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Can you imagine if Rammy calls in the summer, the worlds oceans and seas might be under threat,especially if its Louise Porter who he rings and she goes naked.Big Grin

I don't know about hosepipe ban, you might have to have a Rammy ban on watching or calling Sin Tv when Louise Porter is on.laugh

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 17:54 by gunnar.)
13-05-2015 16:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Well hope the emergency water reserves are on tonight and thank god there is no Rammy ban as sintv have tweeted this evening Louise Porter is on tonight Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2015 21:19 by Rammyrascal.)
13-05-2015 21:18
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

He gets around does rammy
13-05-2015 21:35
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Awful scheduling 2 girls who have passed through curvy into ..... and one who has pulled herself away from the brink... diversity not here not tonight

I hate injustice and liars
14-05-2015 22:33
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Not a massive fan of Bex Shiner, but as the saying goes I bet she's a goer and you probably wouldn't turn it down after a night at the pub. At least for a one night stand anyway.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
14-05-2015 23:10
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Is there a reason why Sin TV keeps putting Louise Porter on the X Stream as she never shows fuck all - Some things never cease to amaze me Rolleyes
14-05-2015 23:13