Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
no problem with what you think about the sintv roster, that's your opinion and I have mine on that.

as for call stats. not true i felt no need to provide s66's call stats, mainly because I don't work for s66 and therefore don't know what s66's call stats are so how can I provide them also ive said the shows s66 are doing at that time must be bringing in the calls otherwise they wouldn't do them and do different shows that will bring in the calls, ive never known what the actual stats are and never will for s66, sintv or any other babechannel

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2015 00:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If the girls can't interact the 3-4-1 is a train wreck
13-05-2015 00:25
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2015 23:46 )DB83 Wrote:  Tonight's webstreams

Karina Part One: 1 brief call at the end of 30 + minutes
Ree: No calls ?
Ella Mai: 1 brief call then taken off
Karina Part Two: No calls so far

Ree was on the phone for pretty much the entire webshow
13-05-2015 00:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, I don't like 3 babes on 1 screen either, doesn't matter what channel, because the babes cant interact these days and because they don't have the room to do a show compared to if they were on their own or with just 1 other babe

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2015 00:27
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They do have a little interaction on s66 but we know the producer on Sin is frightened of making a decision he just gets the girls to trot out the we keep getting told off line yet no one can work out what they can possibly be getting told off for since no one tries anything Smile
13-05-2015 00:31
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They need to reduce the size of the pix selling ad osg it will only appeal to a small number of people and it's too big for
13-05-2015 00:48
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I Don`t think Rammy calls the girls so he will not know what goes on on the phone lines.
I have been phoning the girls for over 10 years so experience has taught me to phone when the girl has put the phone down after a call .
Quick dialing expecting to be next to speak to the girl and I still find that I am in a long queue of you do not how many other callers waiting to speak to the babe. That is where the channels make their real money having numerous callers waiting hoping they are next to get through but we are all paying £1.53 a minute waiting
I have phoned Sin TV 4 times and on each occasion I have been put straight through to the on screen babe which is yes Rammy an accurate indicator of the lack of calls but he will never accept this as he is a Fan Boy
Its no good saying a girl had several of calls over an hour when she is constantly saying there is nobody on my line so no queue of callers to generate the big money for the channels
13-05-2015 02:01
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-05-2015 23:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  out of who to believe regarding the amount of calls sintv gets between you db83 and Bex Shiner. im believing bex shiner because after all she works for sintv and will therefore have more of an idea what the call stats are like for sintv, especially her own. if she says sintv are getting plenty of calls, then as far as im concerned that's the case.

don't think bex is being dishonest or lying at all and think she wont be happy that your basically saying she's a liar and being dishonest

IM not one to get into to other peoples arguments but your being a bit naive, Bex shiner simply noticed people were saying she was begging for calls on twitter, so she came on her to do some damage control.

Girls have said numerous times across all channels that they dont know the call stats, who's getting what and how much.

ITs rather self evident to the casual viewer how well the phones going and a simple inference that girls arent on the phone, then they aint getting a caller on the line.
Besides BEX and db83, im willing to trust the viewers opinion more, because hes the one more likely to of been watching the show and is therefor more likely to have a more well rounded opinion of the show.
13-05-2015 05:58
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

I've spoken to a number of Babes on different channels and they all say they have screens in front of them showing them their minutes and how may callers they have in the queues, different channels use different methods to calculate the minutes! Also I have known Babes check with producers their minutes at the end of the show, sometimes to check if they have reached a bonus payment!
13-05-2015 06:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(13-05-2015 00:48 )Broncobilly Wrote:  They need to reduce the size of the pix selling ad osg it will only appeal to a small number of people and it's too big for

agree, hopefully sintv will figure out the best size for the osg, big enough for people to see it, but not to big to distract people from the show they are watching and in some cases calling.

turniphead I have called the shows and do know what goes on on the phones. I haven't called for about 2 yrs, but am planning to call again this summer.

getting straight through to a sintv babe 4 times isn't an accurate indication of a lack of calls, just not many calls at the 4 times you called sintv

amy1, im not being naïve, yes bex did come on here and say sintv was getting the calls after seeing several forum members on here saying sintv wasn't getting the calls. I myself trust and believe bex over anyone else here regarding sintv's lack of calls. she will know what the amount of calls are coming in to sintv, from speaking to the other babes on sintv with her the nights she is on and will definitely know what her stats are as she will be incentivised to bring in the calls to hit bonus targets and will have to hit minimum call targets every night she's on otherwise she will be out of a job.

no one on here can say with any real accuracy that sintv is getting a lack of calls despite them insisting they have. the only people that will accurately know will be sintv babes and the sintv people behind the scenes

Piper Niven Superfan
13-05-2015 10:07