Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
I have picked up the phone and spoken to 4 of the girls but I cannot pay their wage bill on my own
12-05-2015 00:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Then lower the price because £2 per/min is a piss take
S66 are feeling the wrath Important
12-05-2015 00:38
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2015 00:31 )bex_shiner Wrote:  Honestly hun we are doing ok. Its a new channel and it takes some time for people to find us. But we are getting lots of calls and really appreciate everyones support and calls. If your worried about lack.of calls pic up the phone.

Thanx everyone once again we all REALLY appreciate your support and love getting naughty with you all

Hi Bex,

Can you ask them to sort out the Irish phone number the numbers currently given don't work and I want to be able to chat to Dionne

Thanks
12-05-2015 00:41
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

Turnip they are getting enough calls worry. Thanx for callin sin tv though. Its wicked there all the girls are lovley. Litreally never been happier in a job. And ill ask about irish number. Is it the one on the web stream babe???

And i cant do anyrhinf about the cost lol sorry xxx
12-05-2015 01:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Bex,

Thanks it's the number advertised on 942 the phone line is the credit card line and the other number doesn't do anything do at the moment the line does not work.

I can only watch the sky so I have limited options.

Cheers
12-05-2015 01:09
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

Ill let them know tomorrow. Im not sure any management will be awake now lol Smile xxx
12-05-2015 01:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-05-2015 01:11 )bex_shiner Wrote:  Ill let them know tomorrow. Im not sure any management will be awake now lol Smile xxx

Probably not Smile thanks for doing this Bex I appreciate it xxx
12-05-2015 01:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-05-2015 01:05 )bex_shiner Wrote:  Turnip they are getting enough calls worry. Thanx for callin sin tv though. Its wicked there all the girls are lovley. Litreally never been happier in a job. And ill ask about irish number. Is it the one on the web stream babe???

And i cant do anyrhinf about the cost lol sorry xxx

glad to hear this about how it's gone for you on sintv so far bex. Also I'm really looking forward to meeting you for the 1st time in August at sexhibitionxxx. Any chance of a pic with you and Mellie?

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 08:39 by Rammyrascal.)
12-05-2015 02:02
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

Very annoying that on the Sky channel, Tiffany had to be joined by another girl everytime she was. Barely had 5 minute solo all night on sky. Then when she was about to be solo they switched to another set. Poor.
12-05-2015 06:37
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-05-2015 01:11 )bex_shiner Wrote:  Ill let them know tomorrow. Im not sure any management will be awake now lol Smile xxx

You should pop round to their houses wake them up and crack the whip a bit Bex get them working all night on it!! lol
It's nice to know that things are ok but I have to say they need to get their streams fully working. It's not good to have four streams and only use one whereas Bex if they started to use streams two or three (or both as well as one) a bit more, then they would find there would be a great deal more calls but I have to say though that the couple of times I've looked at the streams and if anyone is on screen they don't appear to be doing very much looking completely bored and to me that doesn't give a very good impression, I'm not having a go at you or any of the other girls, you all do a great job, but I just want the people running it realise that often we get the impression things look pretty slow on screen.
By the way it would be good to see the washing machine working!! so there could be some interaction going on with that if it was!!
I like the sets too they look great, but at the same time I feel Sin TV needs to put up some kind schedule on the site so we guys know exactly who is on when.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 08:40 by lovebabes56.)
12-05-2015 08:37