Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
I believe there is no rule to stop the advertising of encrypted content such as BabestationX, providing the advertising itself is compliant with the usual rules and doesn't include any of the prohibited encrypted content.
09-05-2015 20:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

[split] Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(09-05-2015 20:22 )ColinRB Wrote:  ^^^ BS advertise BS.COM on their channels which is only TV compliant Streams!
All the Naughty content is on BS.TV, Not mentioned on TV at any time!

So sin need that sin.tv url grantorino mentioned a few pages back. Advertise twitter on the clean website and link the xstreams on the twitter. End run around the rules?

Probaby not knowing Ofcom. bladewave

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
09-05-2015 20:45
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Is that the Rachel Cole ?
09-05-2015 23:17
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(09-05-2015 07:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm not defending anything on sintv. Just saying how do you 100% know regarding the so called lack of calls on sintv. The answer as far as is concerned is you and all of us on the forum don't know 100% what the call stats for sintv are. The only people that do are the sintv bosses

So your comments regarding call stars are not accurate, they are just your opinions

Finally I am not biased towards sintv in anyway, as I've said elsewhere on the forum, I am not biased towards any channel

Nobody on this forum including Rammy knows the call stats but it is blatantly obvious watching Sin Sky TV and the x-streams over the last few weeks that they are not generating a high number of calls. Just look at the girls not on a call and pleading for calls . Is Rammy looking through "Rose Tinted Glasses" ?
If a girl is generating a high volume of calls it is difficult to get through to her because of the queue of callers waiting to speak to her. When I have phoned i have got straight through to the girl
Dionne Mendez the Queen of the Babeshows is appearing tonight so she will help improve the number of calls to Sin TV
I note no comment from Rammy about the fake girl callers as that is impossible to defend !!!!!
09-05-2015 23:20
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Well panic stations over, if a channel wants to advertise something overtly on national television, they can take responsibility for it themselves.

As for rachel, no I think it is a girl who was recently on redlight lounge.
09-05-2015 23:30
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(09-05-2015 23:20 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(09-05-2015 07:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I'm not defending anything on sintv. Just saying how do you 100% know regarding the so called lack of calls on sintv. The answer as far as is concerned is you and all of us on the forum don't know 100% what the call stats for sintv are. The only people that do are the sintv bosses

So your comments regarding call stars are not accurate, they are just your opinions

Finally I am not biased towards sintv in anyway, as I've said elsewhere on the forum, I am not biased towards any channel

Nobody on this forum including Rammy knows the call stats but it is blatantly obvious watching Sin Sky TV and the x-streams over the last few weeks that they are not generating a high number of calls. Just look at the girls not on a call and pleading for calls . Is Rammy looking through "Rose Tinted Glasses" ?
If a girl is generating a high volume of calls it is difficult to get through to her because of the queue of callers waiting to speak to her. When I have phoned i have got straight through to the girl
Dionne Mendez the Queen of the Babeshows is appearing tonight so she will help improve the number of calls to Sin TV
I note no comment from Rammy about the fake girl callers as that is impossible to defend !!!!!
Not to sound sarcastic or flippant, but yes that's the obvious inference most people would get from watching a few nights of the show.

TV shows doing well, streams not so well, because its not well known enough. That will take time.

I don't know the logistics of it, but maybe adding the streams to the rampart thing would get it out there a bit more maybe? but then again, maybe they want more people to go to their actual site.
09-05-2015 23:32
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(09-05-2015 23:20 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Nobody on this forum including Rammy knows the call stats but it is blatantly obvious watching Sin Sky TV and the x-streams over the last few weeks that they are not generating a high number of calls. Just look at the girls not on a call and pleading for calls . Is Rammy looking through "Rose Tinted Glasses" ?

I switched it on between 8-9 tonight, Thai was on with Jada and they spent more time on the mic than on the phone, not the fake phone me when i have people waiting but the real oh shit we have no calls.

I hate injustice and liars
09-05-2015 23:32
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-05-2015 23:30 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Well panic stations over, if a channel wants to advertise something overtly on national television, they can take responsibility for it themselves.

As for rachel, no I think it is a girl who was recently on redlight lounge.

Even did a 'test' at Bs. (If I have the right gal)
10-05-2015 00:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Criticisms aside, I have to compliment this channel for the nice stream picture, and for the nice lighting! Most of the time, the lighting is near quite perfect and not overly blinding like on some of the other channels. Well done!

Smile
10-05-2015 00:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

am I right in saying there is about 25 years worth of babeshow experience on sintv's sky show right now? think Jada and Dionne Mendez have both been on the babeshows for about 10 years each and Louise had been on the babeshows for 6yrs?

Piper Niven Superfan
10-05-2015 01:26