babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Is it just me or does anybody else sense that the channels tonight may be interested in pushing the limits as all focus will be on the election Rolleyes
07-05-2015 22:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Hope so! Big Grin
07-05-2015 22:56
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-05-2015 16:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  since it's the general election today, which babeshow babe would get your vote if the ultimate babe 2015 award was today. for me, my vote would go to Kerrie-Lee Cowan on s66 because her shows are always very entertaining and never boring both on and off the mic

also my vote for most improved babe of 2015 would be Louise Porter. never seen a babeshow babe in my years watching the shows improve as dramatically as Louise has done since she joined sin tv just under 2 months ago in mid march. she's taken her shows to a whole new and very filthy level since joining sintv

as for newcomer of 2015 at the moment it would go to Stella Cox, has done very well since joining s66 and has formed already a good double act with Tina Kay

i'd say its Tommie Jo but she has only done a handful of good shows this year so far as she hasn't be on enough, i agree Kerrie Lee has done some good shows this year and she would be a deserved winner even though she is not my cup of tea

no way in hell is Louise Porter the most improved performer of the year so far, she is the only model who hasn't gone naked yet on sin tv well except for bex shiner i think even Tiffany finally went naked last night, i will agree Louise has improved a bit since she has moved to sin tv, but sin tv has only been around for a few weeks anyway so you need to take off those rose tinted specs Rammy, can you admit Tori Lee has improved since she has moved to sin tv? she has done some fantastic raunchy, horny, naked shows in the past 3 weeks but im fully aware its only been 3 weeks, i just hope she keeps up this level of performance on a consistent basis throughout the rest of this year

although their are certain models who are not my type like Kerrie lee, Jada Mica and Jess West for example i can admit that they are good performers, the problem you have is you will never admit babes such as Tori, Lacey and Sophie Hart put on good shows as you don't like them so you will just ignore them completely as if they don't exist, im not a fan of Louise but if she puts on a good naked show like Tori has done recently then i will eat a slice of your humble pie, but i know she won't so you may as well throw it in the bin now rammy
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 23:00 by Joey 27.)
07-05-2015 22:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^^^
why should I have to be forced admit that tori-lee has improved since she has joined sintv because you think so? i will post what i want on this forum and don't like being told what to post on the forum which is what your trying to do here, forcing me to admit that tori-lee has improved and is better than Louise Porter and also forcing me to admit babes you like are good performers not everyone has the same opinion as you and should not be forced to have the same opinion. also as i have said if a babeshow babe does a show i like then i will post, this includes the babes you have mentioned that you insist i will never admit are good performers which isn't true

yes tori-lee has improved since she's joined sintv, but Louise Porter for me has improved a lot more on sintv compared to tori-lee on sintv and for me is the most improved babe on the nightshows in 2015 so far and wont be throwing the humble pie away as i think louise is making a lot of forum members eat it at the moment with her shows on sintv which included naked louise (far as im concered louise has been naked)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 00:35 by Rammyrascal.)
08-05-2015 00:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

If I may intervene as a neutral and hopefully objective observer Wink. Firstly I would say that both Louise and Tori have improved their level of performance.
Louise more so on the television.
Tori more so via the X Streams output.

Tori is reviving memories from her Bang Babes days which is great to see. Indeed there is a strong case to be made that she is superceding even what she was doing then.
Louise, with all due respect starts from a lower base of expectation and previous performance.
It is all relative I suppose.
Louise has become filthier in her body language and raunch factor.
Tori has become more ambitious in terms of getting fully naked and interacting with other babes.

Technically Louise has not gone fully naked yet imo i.e not a stitch of clothing on but we could argue about technicalities till the cows come home.

I have enjoyed the improvement in both but for what it is worth Tori wins it for sheer dare and ambition.

08-05-2015 00:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Props to Beth, Maddison and Lilly.

For the rest, there's only hope of seeing something good:

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:32 by mrmann.)
08-05-2015 01:20
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2015 00:25 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^^^
why should I have to be forced admit that tori-lee has improved since she has joined sintv because you think so? i will post what i want on this forum and don't like being told what to post on the forum which is what your trying to do here, forcing me to admit that tori-lee has improved and is better than Louise Porter and also forcing me to admit babes you like are good performers not everyone has the same opinion as you and should not be forced to have the same opinion. also as i have said if a babeshow babe does a show i like then i will post, this includes the babes you have mentioned that you insist i will never admit are good performers which isn't true

yes tori-lee has improved since she's joined sintv, but Louise Porter for me has improved a lot more on sintv compared to tori-lee on sintv and for me is the most improved babe on the nightshows in 2015 so far and wont be throwing the humble pie away as i think louise is making a lot of forum members eat it at the moment with her shows on sintv which included naked louise (far as im concered louise has been naked)
i have no idea why you think forum members should be eating humble pie regarding Louise's shows, are you trying to force them to eat humble pie? the FACT is rammy Louise hasn't been naked yet like pretty much all the other sin tv girls have, if Louise gets naked and does the hand thong on the workshop table like Tori or Ella or Lacey have then i'll eat some humble pie, fair enough if you think Louise has improved just because she went topless but its pretty much a FACT she hasn't improved as much as Tori has recently, im not a fan of Kerrie Lee or Jada but i know they are more consistent performers than Tori and that's pretty much a FACT

are you not a fan of Tiffany because you think she does boring shows? she went naked last night rammy but i noticed you haven't posted in her thread saying she had a good night, ok she may not be your type but i find that hard to believe considering some of the "models" you go crazy for on S66 and Golden Girls you don't come across as very picky
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:41 by Joey 27.)
08-05-2015 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

No it's not fact Louise hasn't been naked and it is not fact that Louise has improved just as much as tori-lee and it's not fact that kerrie-lee & jada are more consistent performers than Tori-Lee. They are all just your opinions. Your post is an example of one of my main annoyances on the forum, forum members who insist their opinions are fact and anyone else is automatically wrong and their opinion should be ignored.

I am not forcing other forum members to have the same opinions as me about Louise Porter, they are just my opinions about her which I stand by 100% including forum members eating humble pie as when Louise was on bs, quite a few forum members said she was boring and wanted her off the babeshows, no one is saying that anymore about her. If forum members like you disagree then fair enough, I've no problem with that.

Regarding Tiffany, if she doesn't do a show i like then I won't post, doesn't matter if she goes naked

Piper Niven Superfan
08-05-2015 09:24
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(07-05-2015 16:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  since it's the general election today, which babeshow babe would get your vote if the ultimate babe 2015 award was today. for me, my vote would go to Kerrie-Lee Cowan on s66 because her shows are always very entertaining and never boring both on and off the mic

also my vote for most improved babe of 2015 would be Louise Porter. never seen a babeshow babe in my years watching the shows improve as dramatically as Louise has done since she joined sin tv just under 2 months ago in mid march. she's taken her shows to a whole new and very filthy level since joining sintv

as for newcomer of 2015 at the moment it would go to Stella Cox, has done very well since joining s66 and has formed already a good double act with Tina Kay

Ultimate Babe of 2015 for me would have been Dannii Harwood, that's if she had carried on like she was when she first joined BS, sadly BS have tamed their shows down recently, but hopefully they will after one of their trade mark tame periods let Dannii off the leash again, and she performs like she did early 2015.
Not many babes can perform like Dannii when let of the leash IMO .

Most improved performer with out doubt as far as i'm concerned is Tori Lee

I've not been overly impressed by any newcomers so far, so i will leave that blank .

I'm a bit surprised you have said Louse Porter is the most improved, and that in all your years of watching the babe shows you have never seen anyone improve as dramatically has Louise, you even say she has taken her shows to a whole new level (i thought you thought she was already at the highest level) .
Obviously Louse wasn't on much last off on BS, and didn't get much chance to shine, so you can't really judge her has she was rarely on BS towards the end .
But i seem to remember you saying when she was on TV more, somewhere around the end of 2013/early 2014 i think, that Louse was the best babe on BS, and that she had taken her shows on BS to a whole new level, you said she wasn't just the best babe on BS, but she was in fact the best babe on any channel.(one of many mentions about how great Louise was at BS here) http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1373170

So now you say she has dramatically improved even more from when she was on BS, and once again has taken her shows to a whole new level from the whole new level that she took them to on BS, were she was also the best babe on any channel in your opinion.
I wonder if she went to STD 66 if she would take her shows to a whole new level from her whole new level on BS, and her further whole new level on Sin TV laugh.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 18:38 by mr mystery.)
08-05-2015 16:25
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-05-2015 09:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Regarding Tiffany, if she doesn't do a show i like then I won't post, doesn't matter if she goes naked
i really don't get your babeshow logic rammy, for example steph wright and Tiffany are a similar type of performer both are usually quite tame but if Steph went naked on S66 you will post in her thread and say "Steph is nakedeekeekeek Tiffany went naked this week but you said nothing in her thread, so it's not really down to what type of show a babe does is it, fair enough Tiffany may not be your type but i find it hard to believe the likes of Tori, Sophie hart, Lacey, Levi, Cali Garcia, Sophie Parker, Jenna Hoskins, Lucy Summers, Ashley Emma Preeti and Danni Levy aren't your type either and don't impress you with the shows they do, what sort of shows do they need to do for you to say they had a good night then Rammy? if all of those models aren't your type then that's fair enough we all have different tastes in babes, but its not that because you like every model on S66 and XF except for Ella Jolie so you aren't that fussy

my guess is you have been told by your employers to never post in certain models threads who work For BS and Sin TV regardless of what kind of shows they do, and to always post in all the S66 models threads and say they had a good night regardless of what kind of shows they do
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 17:47 by Joey 27.)
08-05-2015 17:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV