Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I don't know what show you were watching mr mystery, but apparently it was yet another 'very good' night for the S66 Wink Never been better Big Laugh
02-05-2015 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

The thing is, all the babes have jumped on the 'webcam' bandwagon, where they earn shed loads more than being on TV.

Hannah Martin was charging £5 per minute last night, just laying on her front, on her bed! Crazy!

Unfortunately for S66, the downhill spiral contuinues, 3 girls on one screen? You're having a laugh! Also, going split screen this morning! I think they're trying ridiculous methods right now.

Quality, rather than quantity.
02-05-2015 12:40
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

Well having Amy Alice and Jessica all naked at the same was a treat especially when the only covered their pussies with their panties.
02-05-2015 12:44
CTimoS Offline
Junior Poster

(02-05-2015 12:44 )tjl007 Wrote:  Well having Amy Alice and Jessica all naked at the same was a treat especially when the only covered their pussies with their panties.

That's on every channel.
02-05-2015 13:02
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I do wonder if Elite have some plans - talent wise, up their collective sleeves, because they really can't be this inept, surely ? The quality has plummeted on this channel and finds itself begging for scraps with another fading 'giant' of the babe channels, RLC. Babestation continue to hoard the name performers, with only a few left out of their clutches (for now). But Elite seem to employ pretty much any available girl now. And it's drop in standards are showing. Badly. Which is completely baffling when you consider they used to pride themselves on having a roster loaded with bona fide stunners. Pity.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-05-2015 13:14
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

What ment was by not wearing the panties to cover up their pussies. Don't s66 own goldengirls because they use the same sets . I wonder if babestation would allow kerrie to get naked and oiled up and slide across a table or jess west to show her landing strip while talking about it. But they let ella and emma do the stupid boring dom stuff which is the only downside to s66.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 13:30 by tjl007.)
02-05-2015 13:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I was trying to respond to Liverred's question below when the mods closed Olivia's 66 thread last night! I hope they will indulge me if I answer it here, as it now seems the best place for it.

Liverred Wrote:  How can you seriously call Clare, Victoria and Sophia bland?

Clare is a stunningly looking woman but I always found her vibe slighty aloof. Offputting to me. She has also seriously gone off boil since her return (although perhaps for obvious and forgiveable reasons).

Victoria... erm, nope. Decent arse but her features have a masculine look that I don't find attractive soz, that's the best way I can put it.

Sophie is obviously a game and fun girl on her sessions but her body type is simply not my thing.

Unfortunately, the babe shows allow us guys to be mega-fussy in a way most of us could never be in 'real life'! Pleasing features, fit body type and that slightly hard-edged, rebellious cheekiness that comes over in some girl's performances is a tough combination to pull off. (At its best the girl should have a frisson of 'danger' about her.) The more a girl has of these three qualities the higher she'll be on my 'to watch' list.

But anyway, these are matters of perception and taste. Guys are never going to agree on this stuff. That is why I don't usually go into detailed opinions on my 'types' on here, but as you asked... Smile

Another thing that may be coming into this is the fact that what seems to be generally acceptable in terms of night show performance is being watered down over time, mainly due to the channels consistently putting out a majority of pap sessions. I make no apology for preferring and seeking out for more old school-style performers.

(02-05-2015 13:14 )Robot Devil Wrote:  I do wonder if Elite have some plans... Which is completely baffling when you consider they used to pride themselves on having a roster loaded with bona fide stunners. Pity.

I don't think "elite" have much of a plan for night times at all atm. They seem to be willing to just throw anything at the screen at any time they can get their hands on it and hope it sticks with the callers! Days are probably seriously propping up their business atm if I'm any judge.

And yes it's a crying shame that they have come to what we have now when the channel's past glories are considered.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-05-2015 19:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(02-05-2015 10:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  my mind is made up. I love seeing babes naked on the babeshows, but there is more to the babeshows than just nudity, ive said this for ages now. if there is nudity fantastic, if there isn't nudity, not a problem for me at all

thought last night was a very good night for s66, especially from Jessica Kelly, Amy Rose and Alice Haart

Rammy have you ever thought about being a politician as you never give a straight answer, perhaps you could stand for the Ramsbottom constituency Wink

Moving on we couldn't have had 2 more contrasting performances last night on S66, from the excellent 3 girls to the borefest with the 2 for 1 on the other channel.

PS - You'd better hope Rammy that the Green party don't win the general election on Thursday as your days of cold showers will be numbered Big Laugh
02-05-2015 20:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

actually sb it's bury north in terms of the constituency for the general election laughSmile . also for the last time to stop an endless argument between me and you ive given a straight answer to this nudity on the babeshows question which ive said earlier.

just seen that stella cox has been added to the present girls section/page of the s66 website. great news s66 have signed her up

ps more chance of me winning the lottery than the green party winning the election next Thursday Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 20:22 by Rammyrascal.)
02-05-2015 20:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(02-05-2015 20:15 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Moving on we couldn't have had 2 more contrasting performances last night on S66, from the excellent 3 girls to the borefest with the 2 for 1 on the other channel.

100% agree, the interaction between the 3 girls made for a special show, put to bed the claims its 66 stopping girls performing,
i am going to miss Alice for the next few months and her playing with Jess Tongue,

on the other channel Ella proved again that she can suck the life out of anyone, every time i flicked through i just could not help be think please go to sin Kandi and get away from this,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-05-2015 20:36