babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Babestation Unleashed - Chat & Discussion

admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

RE: Babestation Unleashed - Chat & Discussion
Not everybody likes Beth, so your argument's meaningless.
25-04-2015 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(25-04-2015 11:16 )admiral decker Wrote:  Not everybody likes Beth, so your argument's meaningless.

If that's the case, so was your last post.
25-04-2015 11:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Anyway....I'm guessing there's a lot of complicated logistics in working out what is the best economic model for these different channels.

Regardless of catering to different tastes in individual babe-types, you're catering for different viewer-types? : TV viewers versus web viewers, but also within both groups there are callers and non-callers : the latter significant only to the extent that they are potential callers.

People will pay for BSX but not necessarily call the BSX shows ?
People will call the regular channels on TV and not bother with BSX ?
People will call the regular channels while watching on web and not bother with BSX or Unleashed (eg. cos the babes they're interested in don't do Unleashed) ?
People will watch Unleashed for free on the web and not call ?
People will watch Unleashed on the web and call ?

Do this last set of people ALSO watch on TV and call non-naked girls; or are they only interested in calling naked girls ?
Can/will the people who only usually watch TV and call the TV girls be tempted to call a naked option via the web if it's available ?
Can either of these type of shows INCREASE number of callers ?
What happens if the option to view completely uncensored shows on the web without calling disappears - does revenue go up or down or stay the same?
These will be the kind of questions they have to consider will they not ?

Non-internet bothering TV watchers aren't going to be aware or are going to be indifferent to Unleashed; so from their viewpoint BSX is still potentially "better / stronger " than the regular BS channels, particularly if the current tameness continues ?

The channel might be calculating that some callers, dissatisfied with the "tameness" of regular channels, may now be tempted/feel forced to call BSX "solo naked" shows that are basically teasing hand-thong affairs, if it increasingly becomes the only way of getting a call with a technically naked but actually only showing semi-naked babe doing the type of performance that they were used to getting on the regular channels before ?

But it's potentially a reach too far to ask this section of viewer-callers to stump up twice ?
But some of these might be prepared to go to a website and log-in to call, at no extra cost than what they're paying on the call anyway; now that they're made aware of this option ?
That can't be predictable though, but presumably is a potentially growing market with mobile and tablet devices now : not as cumbersome/risky to fire up a laptop, and you can call & view from the one single device.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 18:46 by M-L-L.)
25-04-2015 18:45
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

To kinda complement the last post here are my "habits"

I sub to BSX (really only for the live shows and web content I very rarely stay up and watch, waaaaayyy too many repeats and endless looping idents ) but never call the BSX shows.

I watch regular BS but never call

I watch Unleashed & call

I watch Daytime (when Beth is onWink) but don't do the Naughtychat thing.

I have zero interest in Unleashed coming to TV coz it seems like a huge waste of time. Getting the girls on TV to get them off TV as quickly as possible!! Puhlease!!!

There you go, sorry if I bored you, just some info from a regular punter
25-04-2015 18:58
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The unleashed tv ad says take your favorite girl offscreen, what is the point in that ? I have a pretty vivid imagination but I would prefer to see the girl I am talking to. Perhaps DJ nes has some info on what is happening, personally I hope things stay as they are.
25-04-2015 19:21
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

It looks like my wish has come true!!!

That fucking awful graffiti wall is no more!

Beth is currently against a bright white wall with plugs sockets still bearing paint marks on. It has to be doesn't it?

Oh rejoice! I hated that wall.
26-04-2015 14:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The main problem I always had with the wall was that with a low quality webstream the multicolored paintwork would strobe and spoil the picture. I don't like anything interfering with my enjoyment of Beth. Tongue
26-04-2015 14:47
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Whatever idiot came up with the idea of Babestation Unleashed on TV, wants their nuts stapling to the wall and their last 1/2 braincell removing.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
29-04-2015 23:07
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

Haha BSU on TV is crap... No one will pay 3 credits per minute for a bad webstream...

Maybe soon RIP BSU?
30-04-2015 00:04
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(29-04-2015 23:07 )gunnar Wrote:  Whatever idiot came up with the idea of Babestation Unleashed on TV, wants their nuts stapling to the wall and their last 1/2 braincell removing.
That's if they had 1/2brain cell to begin with.laugh
30-04-2015 07:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV