Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Anyone else hear when the mic appeared to be left on with Jada? Can't remember what time it was, but the phone was ringing multiple times (You couldn't hear her though), then being cut off without her answering it. Either this was a screw up with the system, and the ringing was coming from elsewhere (Doubt it was part of the soundtrack lol), or she was ignoring calls and the system was automatically hanging up on people or continuing to place them on hold...
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 16:59 by mrmann.)
26-04-2015 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Its the music theres like a phone ringing 3 or 4 times then a clunk as its put down i know its the music as ive just heard it now and a naked lilly was on the phone lol one of the BS tunes has something similar

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 18:11 by HannahsPet.)
26-04-2015 18:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ They might want to change that tune then Bounce
26-04-2015 18:15
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I think everybody knows by now that I'm not one for the dayshows well until such point that ofcom change the rules so my main hunch with the original way the threads were set out were quite confusing which led to confusion.

I never wanted to be posting tits and pussy on a day thread so I'm happy that the mods eventually got round to restructuring the format so many thanks for the restructuring. It also means I don't have to scroll through all the non nude caps and vids to get to the good ones as to say Rolleyes

Show wise last night I thought it was a job well done. It was exactly the kind of show I was looking for. It was sexy and erotic without breaking any of the rules so well done to all concerned with this channel.

To answer the final question, I'm as much of a fan of this channel as I am with the rest of them. I have no bias towards any one of them. Sin TV last night for me delivered the best show but that doesn't necessary mean that this will always be the case. I'll be keeping an open mind as always for this evening Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 19:05 by Scottishbloke.)
26-04-2015 19:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well jada and ella mai on tonight so expect more nudity Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2015 19:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

(26-04-2015 16:28 )mrmann Wrote:  Anyone else hear when the mic appeared to be left on with Jada? Can't remember what time it was, but the phone was ringing multiple times (You couldn't hear her though), then being cut off without her answering it. Either this was a screw up with the system, and the ringing was coming from elsewhere (Doubt it was part of the soundtrack lol), or she was ignoring calls and the system was automatically hanging up on people or continuing to place them on hold...

its the music track mate.
the 1 that sounds like elevator music with the chimes, has a bit in it where you can hear a phone ring. you hear the pickup a short pause then click hangup. i just heard the same thing playing 2 times in a row. so its defiantly part of the tune.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 00:03 by HEX!T.)
26-04-2015 21:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(26-04-2015 19:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well jada and ella mai on tonight so expect more nudity Wink

Oh fuck so does that mean that I'm probably going to have to praise this channel 2 nights running only to then be open to accusations of joining the Sin TV fan club Big Laugh
26-04-2015 21:50
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ No it just means you don't need to sniff those tubs of paint.
Come to think of it neither do I Wink laugh.

26-04-2015 21:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 21:50 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 19:43 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Well jada and ella mai on tonight so expect more nudity Wink

Oh fuck so does that mean that I'm probably going to have to praise this channel 2 nights running only to then be open to accusations of joining the Sin TV fan club Big Laugh

New ground there SB
26-04-2015 21:54
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-04-2015 21:53 )snookered147 Wrote:  ^ No it just means you don't need to sniff those tubs of paint.
Come to think of it neither do I Wink laugh.

No, hopefully, all will be as it should be and you can dream of sniffing something else instead. Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-04-2015 21:58