Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^i know what you're saying mate and i kind of agree but it wouldn't be fun for the channel to know they're under investigation, frivolous or not and content would invariably suffer as a result.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2015 12:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-04-2015 12:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Think its a great idea to have split caps and pics site for TV and web shows dont want to get ofcom confused when they are investigating SIN tv when one of the other companys shop them do we which is going to happen if SIN tv keep giving us what we want Wink

Agree, great idea to split the caps and pics for the TV shows and webshows. Will eliminate confusion

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2015 12:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

^it was truly a great idea. wonder who thought of it? whoever they are they deserve a big pat on the back and a pay rise! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2015 12:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

That skully is a wonderful moderator aint he Terence TongueTongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2015 12:43
terence Offline

^he is but i was actually talking about scottishbloke! Big Grin

26-04-2015 12:45
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(26-04-2015 12:28 )Broncobilly Wrote:  All Sin has done for me is make it difficult for me to watch Dionne, they also don't have a working Irish phone number, as a sky viewer who has limited access to the streams.

I think your main problem really lies with your lack of internet then mate, not Sin TV.
If it's any consolation, I'm not far behind you as you can see......
[Image: d980ba405998080.jpg]

It's got more buffer than a buffy man's buffy bits Rolleyes

So yeah I'm with you on that, but I'm afraid there's not much Sin can do to help you there buddy.
26-04-2015 13:31
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

(26-04-2015 12:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Think its a great idea to have split caps and pics site for TV and web shows

Maybe getting people to talk about webshows in the x streams section would be a good idea too,less confusion that way.

As far as the sky show goes,there was a big improvement last night,with a good mix of clothes on and clothes off shows.Hopefully that will become the norm!
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 13:54 by forumdude.)
26-04-2015 13:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Yes terence is right, Scottishbloke should be given the credit for giving his ideas of restructuring the SIN TV threads and sections, it's good to see the mods implementing some of SB's ideas .
SB's posts on the matter below .

(06-04-2015 21:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  This is the way I think Sin TV should be set out on this forum

A - This Thread for night caps and vids (only SKY)
B - Daytime Thread (SKY only)
C - Webshows only

There you go, sensible structure the way I see it.

(06-04-2015 21:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'd actually go as far to suggest that everything that has already been posted Sin TV wise should be moved to the webshow only section and to leave the night and day sections completely blank with the exception of the chat and discussion Threads until such point that the show goes to broadcast on SKY. I was actually rather surprised that this policy wasn't implemented at the onset.

I know it would be a rather arduous task for the mods to do but I think we have to look and think about the bigger picture here as the last thing I want to see is Sin TV being hammered with fines from ofcom before the show has in effect properly got up and running and I think to start it all off again from scratch is the best way forward the way I see it.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 14:06 by mr mystery.)
26-04-2015 14:04
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 13:31 )Bandwagon Wrote:  I think your main problem really lies with your lack of internet then mate, not Sin TV.
If it's any consolation, I'm not far behind you as you can see......
[Image: d980ba405998080.jpg]

It's got more buffer than a buffy man's buffy bits Rolleyes

So yeah I'm with you on that, but I'm afraid there's not much Sin can do to help you there buddy.

Well yes they can they can put her on the sky channel and connect the phone it's not hard Smile
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 14:28 by broncobilly10.)
26-04-2015 14:24
skully Offline

(26-04-2015 14:04 )mr mystery Wrote:  Yes terence is right, Scottishbloke should be given the credit for giving his ideas of restructuring the SIN TV threads and sections, it's good to see the mods implementing some of SB's ideas .
{snip}

The idea was posted before that in the moderator centre, by our resident King of the Franks, two weeks prior to SB's posting, but you have to take my word for it. In saying that, credit to Scottishbloke for posting what everyone was thinking Wink

Oh and HannahsPet, I know I'm wonderful, but thanks for saying so Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-04-2015 16:05