Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

DesertGaming Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Is it just me or is the "Mixed Girls" thread gone?
26-04-2015 10:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 10:42 )gunnar Wrote:  ^Agree she has been a revelation as well as Tori Lee.

Dionne Mendez and Ree Petra have been amazing and Lilly Roma has rediscovered her spark since her recent stint at BS. In fact all of the Sin TV babes seem a lot more relaxed being at a channel that seems to know what its doing. hope things carry on that way.

Dionne is Dionne she would never do a bad show
26-04-2015 10:47
terence Offline

(26-04-2015 10:45 )DesertGaming Wrote:  Is it just me or is the "Mixed Girls" thread gone?

just moved here: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=64082

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2015 10:51
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

(26-04-2015 09:54 )Broncobilly Wrote:  There is still work to do and some of it seems pretty simple but it's been made out to be difficult

That's true, although it doesn't go amiss to give some praise where it's clearly warranted either. Yes there are a few things that could be improved but considering how far they've come already, I can only imagine that in good time they will iron out all the little imperfections too.
They will never please everyone, but the general foundations look solid so far and I'm sure they will welcome the positive reviews for their efforts.

Has anybody got any spare tent pegs, I've bent mine.
26-04-2015 11:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ ... Well, if you will push it in so hard...

[^ and everything else that I'm sure is in Carry on Camping if you look hard enough!]

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-04-2015 11:26
terence Offline

^this is my lasting memory of carry on camping after lookin hard enough!

[Image: bfi-00m-mjf.jpg?itok=rzJFem9G]

kenneth williams is rolling over in his grave. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
26-04-2015 11:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^Possibly the only piece of history ever made with a fishing line!

...Now, has anyone seen my rod? Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-04-2015 11:42
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Think its a great idea to have split caps and pics site for TV and web shows dont want to get ofcom confused when they are investigating SIN tv when one of the other companys shop them do we which is going to happen if SIN tv keep giving us what we want Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2015 12:00
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 11:08 )Bandwagon Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 09:54 )Broncobilly Wrote:  There is still work to do and some of it seems pretty simple but it's been made out to be difficult

That's true, although it doesn't go amiss to give some praise where it's clearly warranted either. Yes there are a few things that could be improved but considering how far they've come already, I can only imagine that in good time they will iron out all the little imperfections too.
They will never please everyone, but the general foundations look solid so far and I'm sure they will welcome the positive reviews for their efforts.

Has anybody got any spare tent pegs, I've bent mine.

All Sin has done for me is make it difficult for me to watch Dionne, they also don't have a working Irish phone number, as a sky viewer who has limited access to the streams.

I welcome Sin as a channel and hope they flourish but it has been disappointing so far for me.
26-04-2015 12:28
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(26-04-2015 12:00 )HannahsPet Wrote:  dont want to get ofcom confused

Why not, it'll be fun. If they base an investigation on something they see in here, they are setting themselves up for making themselves look silly for not doing their own independent research.
26-04-2015 12:30