Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-04-2015 23:47 )mrmann Wrote:  Everyone has working streams? Not working for me Sad

clear your browsers cache and cookies, that should fix it.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-04-2015 23:52
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck me praise when its due. I've really enjoyed Sin TV tonight, I've recorded quite a few sessions but if you'll forgive me I cannot guarantee that I'll upload the vids tonight as I have a raging hangover from hell after last night Wink

At least ofcom rules don't apply to the pubs (Well yet that is) Big Laugh
26-04-2015 01:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(25-04-2015 23:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  must have the heating on full blast or the air con isn't working as Lilly Roma is naked on 942 right now, Ella-Mai is naked on one of the x-streams and jada is pretty much naked on another x-stream. fantastic stuff Smile

Says you Mr Rascal

(23-04-2015 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't think it's a shame that there may not be any nudity tonight, there is more to a nightshow than going naked, this applied to all the babeshows than just s66

Hm..................Big Laugh
26-04-2015 01:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes says me and as ive said before I stand by that comment I did 3 days ago. yes i enjoy seeing babeshow babes naked on the babeshows , but wouldn't bother me if there wasn't nudity from the babeshow babes

Piper Niven Superfan
26-04-2015 01:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I have a conspiracy theory in all this. I have it on good knowledge that Mr Rascal has received a letter through the post from the local council due to excess water being pumped out at his address which has now turned into a shortage crisis at ramsbottom.

Nakedness = Cold showers by the barrel load. I've love to know just how much you used the other night when Louise Porter removed the knickers. Now that is a statistic worth knowing Big Laugh
26-04-2015 02:12
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I really believe Sin TV have signed themselves the perfect leader of the team in the form of Jada.
She sets a terrific example and it seems to be rubbing off on quite a few Sin TV babes.
Her wealth of experience is important as is the ability of this channel to take note of feedback via Mellie on here.
Some of the things I requested earlier in the thread have started happening quite often and I am delighted by that.
So thank you to Mellie and well done to everyone at Sin TV.
As I said before this channel is making strides forwards and in the present nightshow climate that is a rare cause for celebration.

26-04-2015 02:22
LittleEgg Offline
Senior Poster

Quality setting options on streams have vanished, Sin were a big cut above in the quality dept before this. Shame really.
26-04-2015 04:13
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 01:24 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me praise when its due. I've really enjoyed Sin TV tonight, I've recorded quite a few sessions but if you'll forgive me I cannot guarantee that I'll upload the vids tonight as I have a raging hangover from hell after last night Wink

At least ofcom rules don't apply to the pubs (Well yet that is) Big Laugh

And thats praise indeed your turning into a Sinner Fanboy Wink

But no hes right

I personally think SIN TV blew everyone out of the water last night i only saw the 942 because as usual motd is the equivilental to sleep pills to me and i was out of it but going thru the show in high speed there seemed to be a lot of nakedness Wink loved jada and wow lilly naked on that fur rug looked something out of a bond movie

also loved Ella Mai in the kitchen naked with the apron nice bum shots

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2015 05:45
Bokkie Offline
Senior Poster

(26-04-2015 05:45 )HannahsPet Wrote:  .
also loved Ella Mai in the kitchen naked with the apron nice bum shots

Ella Mai was very sexy last night, I really enjoyed her
26-04-2015 08:10
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(26-04-2015 02:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I have a conspiracy theory in all this. I have it on good knowledge that Mr Rascal has received a letter through the post from the local council due to excess water being pumped out at his address which has now turned into a shortage crisis at ramsbottom.

Nakedness = Cold showers by the barrel load. I've love to know just how much you used the other night when Louise Porter removed the knickers. Now that is a statistic worth knowing Big Laugh

heard that united utilities are digging up half of ramsbottom thinking they have a massive leak underground Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-04-2015 08:22