Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

TheLaughingMan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Yeah don't get me wrong I'm not have any swipe at Ms Richards. Now that S66 have lost Kara and Chloe left she is my second fave night babe at S66 so seeing her on with Ella for me is great.

I'm merely pointing out having Clare and Ella on, in both girls current form, is the sensible choice from S66. Since her return has Clare done anything at all she couldn't have in a double? Answer is no. I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm just pointing out people complaining like her alone would be any different. The previous shifts suggest it wont.

Most of these girls, especially the ones like Clare who have a set number of callers lined up and are maybe lacking the hunger and ambition they once had, are not looking to come in and blow people away with the shows they're doing. Just another day at the office for them and double sets wont stop it.

For me I'm happy, Clare and Ella are sexy as hell and look beautiful tonight.
25-04-2015 03:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Least sin tv have found a way out of the crowding situation 5 girls 1 channel rest on streams S66 have the capacity to do that but seems they cant be arsed so do battery style babe farming

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-04-2015 07:33
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-04-2015 01:21 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  Why don't they get rid of the golden oldies network (or whatever it's called) and just have Clare richards have one channel for herself, ella on another and jess on the other one. Screw the other two babes on 941.

See i dont like the oldies, just aint my bag, but they clearly are an earner and bring in lots of calls. The simple solution would be to send ella home give claire the main screen and let her oil up her arse.
25-04-2015 09:02
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2015 03:14 )TheLaughingMan Wrote:  Yeah don't get me wrong I'm not have any swipe at Ms Richards. Now that S66 have lost Kara and Chloe left she is my second fave night babe at S66 so seeing her on with Ella for me is great.

I'm merely pointing out having Clare and Ella on, in both girls current form, is the sensible choice from S66. Since her return has Clare done anything at all she couldn't have in a double? Answer is no. I don't think it's a bad thing, I'm just pointing out people complaining like her alone would be any different. The previous shifts suggest it wont.

Most of these girls, especially the ones like Clare who have a set number of callers lined up and are maybe lacking the hunger and ambition they once had, are not looking to come in and blow people away with the shows they're doing. Just another day at the office for them and double sets wont stop it.

For me I'm happy, Clare and Ella are sexy as hell and look beautiful tonight.

I think I might have agreed if you'd been making the same point about both girls. Clare has certainly got much quieter, even a bit boring by her standards since she returned and moves around a lot less. But whatever we might say about her performances can be said in spades about Ella's. For me, her absolute obsession with not showing too much has made her utterly predictable, samey and boring, and she could probably operate in a space even smaller than the one she had last night and still produce the same show! And this is coming from somebody who was once a huge fan of hers!
I agree with you they are two serious beautiful girls, all the more the pity that the show was (for me) so tedious. annoyed
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 09:47 by SteveHG.)
25-04-2015 09:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-04-2015 01:21 )lovethedaybabes Wrote:  Why don't they get rid of the golden oldies network (or whatever it's called) and just have Clare richards have one channel for herself, ella on another and jess on the other one. Screw the other two babes on 941.

S66 will only finish/get rid of golden girls once it stops making them money. Think in the future if s66 is going to have 5 babes on (they are scheduled to tonight at the moment) is not to have goldengirls that night and instead have 3 s66 channels and have 2 babes on 2 channels and 1 babe on the 3rd channel

Piper Niven Superfan
25-04-2015 10:05
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Yes, Clare has definitely knocked her performance down a couple of gears since her return it would seem. But to be fair, after looking at the big picture across the channels just recently, she fits like a glove doesn't she.
Would it be fair to assume she's simply adopted the attitude.... "When in Rome"?

As for Ella, I didn't pay a blind bit of notice to what she was doing, she was just something twitching around in my peripheral vision.

And onto the "Three in on a bed and the little one said roll switch over"

I'll leave that there Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 10:21 by Bandwagon.)
25-04-2015 10:18
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Stating the obvious, perhaps, buy REALLY poor night from S66 - complete waste of two hot babes Sad Sad Sad
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 13:54 by Censorship :-(.)
25-04-2015 13:32
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

(25-04-2015 09:02 )amy1 Wrote:  See i dont like the oldies, just aint my bag, but they clearly are an earner and bring in lots of calls. The simple solution would be to send ella home give claire the main screen and let her oil up her arse.

I know it makes them money, but to be honest mate, I am just thinking about downstairs.
25-04-2015 13:59
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

What's with the Ella hate? I remembered she was cracking on the phones on RLC... oh wait, I think I just answered my own question.
25-04-2015 14:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Weekly Tease Slot Watch:

For anyone hoping to see the back of 66's tease slots, last week seems to have been a little bit of a false dawn. Despite dropping all of the these slots bar a rescheduled one from Cara, and Gemma's regular Wednesday hour, they returned with avengence from yesterday.

Monday through Thursday schedules have the usual suspects down for slots next week (with Cara S' on Thursday having been seen least often in the past).

At least the vast majority of them are only an hour in length now (Evelyn's session being the notable exception). To date, this would seem to be the only impact the tease sessions have felt from the pressures 66 find themselves under atm.

Edited to add: I've ignored the schedule's hour listed for Olivia for tonight as this seems most likely to be a typo to me.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 15:57 by ShandyHand.)
25-04-2015 15:52