babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
With all the discontent about the London babeshows, I am curious if you fellows would watch Asian Connections/Thai Chat if it reintroduced (partial) nudity at the "glamour" level. I get the issue some have with ladyboys, but I think it has some real potential to be a fun and entertaining alternative, as presenters like Ali, Sara, and Sami showed by pushing the envelope with some great tease (ranging from flash to topless in the 4:00-5:30 AM show) before they were warned off recently. I wrote a longish post in the "Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids" thread about a week ago explaining what I thought was good and bad about AC/TC and how it might be fixed. Wondering if there is any support for this. Cheers, Wim

(22-04-2015 02:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  In the space of a few years the shows have gone from brilliant to the current horseshit being fed to us now. I suppose in hindsight that Babestation were eventually going to also tame their shows too seeing that nobody else was giving a fuck about pushing the boundaries.

On the positive side, plenty of phone waving tonight, may as many calls dry up as possible across the whole board of channels as its the only way they might even begin to make some attempt of giving us something closer to the above mentioned era.
24-04-2015 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Sorry mate but that channel repulses me, each to their own but the idea of watching chicks with dicks just makes me want to vomit.

Like I say each to their own but they could all be on all fours and it still wouldn't interest me. I avoid these Threads like the plague.
24-04-2015 00:56
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

So my favorite lady is only on sky for 20 min wtf? I wait patiently all week for her to lighten my life a little and I get 20 min? Grrrrrr and from her tweet she won't be back on tonight I just can't stand sin tv
24-04-2015 01:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

why can't you watch the x streams?
24-04-2015 02:05
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Only have a phone streams don't run properly they crash so I am stuck watching the poor excuse of a channel on sky.
24-04-2015 02:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Could somebody please coax Bailey Cream out of retirement. We need somebody like her to give the rest of the babes a good kick up the arse and show them how an erotic show can be done without breaking any ofcom rules.

I remember Storm TV used to get slated for their complete lack of movement, now all the channels are motionless. Staring at babes who only adopt 3 poses for the duration of their session just bores the arse off me Huh

Fuck me even a life model puts in more movement than the babes do. I can't believe that the shows have still got the brassneck to label any of them with an 18 certificate.
24-04-2015 03:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

As usual dude your on point
24-04-2015 04:03
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I'll send you some tubs of paint SB Wink

(This post was last modified: 24-04-2015 07:10 by Snooks.)
24-04-2015 07:10
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-04-2015 03:53 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Could somebody please coax Bailey Cream out of retirement. We need somebody like her to give the rest of the babes a good kick up the arse and show them how an erotic show can be done without breaking any ofcom rules.

I remember Storm TV used to get slated for their complete lack of movement, now all the channels are motionless. Staring at babes who only adopt 3 poses for the duration of their session just bores the arse off me Huh

Fuck me even a life model puts in more movement than the babes do. I can't believe that the shows have still got the brassneck to label any of them with an 18 certificate.

What rating would you give it SB? and on a scale of -10 to +10 as well?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-04-2015 07:46
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(24-04-2015 07:10 )snookered147 Wrote:  I'll send you some tubs of paint SB Wink

What colours you got?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
24-04-2015 07:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV