Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
^^
youll change when Dionne has a night where she gets lots of sky time Smile hopefully next time she's on. often like with me and louise porter when she was on bs. one night she wouldn't get much sky time, the next night she did

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2015 01:39 by Rammyrascal.)
24-04-2015 01:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(24-04-2015 00:51 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  
(24-04-2015 00:29 )richpk Wrote:  ok, so of the guys that actually do call, what number are you using for SintTv?

because the mobile number aint working for me
I now never call the babe shows using my mobile as it is more expensive than a land line and if you use your mobile you are then sent numerous texts about off screen girls chatting or photos /videos . I use my land line and as I am with Sky talk I have to monitor my call charges because if they exceed £150 a month Sky will want to cut your phone off. I make a payment on line in advance of the bill so that this is not a problem . Sky Talk can cut off your phone in an instant but then if you pay your bill in full in advance of the due date they cannot reconnect your phone for 4 days. What a bunch of WANKERS !!!!

Agreed, never use a mobile. End up getting random texts which you didn't want but are charged for.

Bastards.
24-04-2015 01:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2015 01:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
youll change when Dionne has a night where she gets lots of sky time Smile hopefully next time she's on

So far Rammy this channel leaves me empty with nothing but frustration. Give the girls equal time it's not hard
24-04-2015 01:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough bronco that's how you feel because of Dionne. hopefully next time she will get more skytime. Dionne at the moment is on x-stream 4.

agree babes should get equal time, but sintv does need to make money so if other babes are making more money than Dionne on the skyshow, then they get more screentime than Dionne.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2015 01:49 by Rammyrascal.)
24-04-2015 01:47
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

One thing I don't quite understand is what's the deal with the constant 15 minute breaks every few hours when changing girls.

Also with regards to the X Stream I've noticed that not every girl is entirely comfortable on the X Stream. Its not in the same league as BS Unleashed.

As much as I enjoyed Tori Lee naked and covered in soap lets not kid ourselves here it wasn't X-Rated, they could have got away with showing that on the telly. It was a good session nonetheless but not explicit enough really to justify the certificate.

I think the only way for consistency on the X Stream is to have girls who are comfortable working to that level such as Lacey And Ella Mai Cool
24-04-2015 01:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2015 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough bronco that's how you feel because of Dionne. hopefully next time she will get more skytime. Dionne at the moment is on x-stream 4.

agree babes should get equal time, but sintv does need to make money so if other babes are making more money than Dionne on the skyshow, then they get more screentime than Dionne.

Can you stop talking down to me please? Thanks
24-04-2015 01:53
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2015 01:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  One thing I don't quite understand is what's the deal with the constant 15 minute breaks every few hours when changing girls.

Also with regards to the X Stream I've noticed that not every girl is entirely comfortable on the X Stream. Its not in the same league as BS Unleashed.

As much as I enjoyed Tori Lee naked and covered in soap lets not kid ourselves here it wasn't X-Rated, they could have got away with showing that on the telly. It was a good session nonetheless but not explicit enough really to justify the certificate.

I think the only way for consistency on the X Stream is to have girls who are comfortable working to that level such as Lacey And Ella Mai Cool

Hi SB,

Mellie said they can't remove the commercial but it will be naturally phased out soon let's hope it's sooner rather than later Smile

Cheers
24-04-2015 01:57
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(24-04-2015 01:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  fair enough bronco that's how you feel because of Dionne. hopefully next time she will get more skytime. Dionne at the moment is on x-stream 4.

Rammy ,Dionne is constantly on the phone unlike some other girls
When do you ever see Dionne waving her phone at the screen/camera
Dionne appears to get far more calls than your beloved Louise Porter
In the past on another channel you have complained that Louise porter was not given enough screen time. That now applies to Dionne the Queen of the Babe Shows
Although Dionne is my favorite Babe I have to say that I do not like her in trainers as is the case on Stream 4 . Dionne has such sexy legs in high heels
24-04-2015 02:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I want to just clarify something in case anyone gets the wrong idea. I simply just want to watch Dionne I have no problem with any of the girls getting screen time who ever they are just dish it out so we all get some of what we like equal air time is a good solution. We can all argue about the best fact is no one is the best we all like someone my personal favorite is Dionne that's just how I am. So please lets not try to justify the channel doing what they do apart from Mellie none of us know anyway.
24-04-2015 02:26
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(24-04-2015 01:53 )Broncobilly Wrote:  

Can you stop talking down to me please? Thanks

Not talking down to you bronco, I agreed with you about babes getting equal screentime, I just said how I think sin TV decides who goes on the sky show. I apologise for making you think like this, wasn't my intention.

Also not justifying what sintv do. Just saying how I think they decide who goes on the skyshow

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2015 07:37 by Rammyrascal.)
24-04-2015 07:24