Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-04-2015 23:55 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Guys why cannot you just enjoy the girls you like on Sin TV and don`t post comments about poor shows if those girls are not your "Cup of Tea"

Well mate its a forum for a reason, we are all here to post our opinions whether they be positive or not so positive.

This Thread is neither a fan zone or a Sin TV Can it get any worse thread. I hate to point out the blinding obvious to you but its called general discussion for a reason.

Just like the channels all views and opinions won't be to everybodys taste. I could actually say to you if you don't like reading negative posts then why are you even reading this thread.

What is it exactly you are looking for. 151 pages of praise, by which point the forum would have lost all objectivity and credibility.
24-04-2015 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I read Block's post as a warning not to let this thread go the way of others in the past, rather than an accusation about anything that has been said in here. A general, if maybe school-teachery intervention, but nothing wrong with it. That's just my interpretation, I don't know why there is such a fuss over it.
24-04-2015 00:24
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

Now that the gorgeous Dionne Mendez is on Sin /Sky TV I am in heaven.
With only basic computer skills I do not know how to record from web streams but i can record Dionne from Sky to a DVD for my future pleasure
No more posts from me tonight as my fingers will be pre-occupied !!!!
24-04-2015 00:27
richpk Offline
Master Poster

ok, so of the guys that actually do call, what number are you using for SintTv?

because the mobile number aint working for me
24-04-2015 00:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well we can all read things in a different way.

There was a section in it about comments by a person or persons who sought to criticise why staff were contributing here.

That was then followed by the section I quoted above.

I take those to be inter-related. But what do I know.
24-04-2015 00:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

(24-04-2015 00:01 )richpk Wrote:  do any of you guys actually call the ladies or just watch?
i just watch atm (recovering from minor surgery). wor lass still calls, on occasion Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2015 01:00 by HEX!T.)
24-04-2015 00:40
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-04-2015 00:27 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  Now that the gorgeous Dionne Mendez is on Sin /Sky TV I am in heaven.
With only basic computer skills I do not know how to record from web streams but i can record Dionne from Sky to a DVD for my future pleasure
No more posts from me tonight as my fingers will be pre-occupied !!!!

That was ridiculous she was only on for about 20 min will she be on sky again tonight?
24-04-2015 00:48
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

(24-04-2015 00:29 )richpk Wrote:  ok, so of the guys that actually do call, what number are you using for SintTv?

because the mobile number aint working for me
I now never call the babe shows using my mobile as it is more expensive than a land line and if you use your mobile you are then sent numerous texts about off screen girls chatting or photos /videos . I use my land line and as I am with Sky talk I have to monitor my call charges because if they exceed £150 a month Sky will want to cut your phone off. I make a payment on line in advance of the bill so that this is not a problem . Sky Talk can cut off your phone in an instant but then if you pay your bill in full in advance of the due date they cannot reconnect your phone for 4 days. What a bunch of WANKERS !!!!
24-04-2015 00:51
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

I see that the step ladder has returned to the tool shed but at least it is put at the back of the shed and not left in in the way of the girls
24-04-2015 01:26
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Sin hire the Leo Messi of Babeshows and only put her on sky for 20 min? I would like to say something nice about this channel but for now I just can't.
24-04-2015 01:31