babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2015 02:55 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well I started to record about 3 streams tonight but then I went fuck it as each potential good session turned to dust very quickly it left me pondering the question just who the fuck are these shows supposed to be aimed at now because nothing has done it for me tonight or in fucking ages.

I was looking through some of the caps and videos the other day on the forum from the 2010 and 2011 era. Now they were proper shows. The channels made an attempt to give you as adult a show within the ofcom rules which BTW haven't changed. The only thing that has changed now is the policy in which the channels interpret the ofcom rules.

In the space of a few years the shows have gone from brilliant to the current horseshit being fed to us now. I suppose in hindsight that Babestation were eventually going to also tame their shows too seeing that nobody else was giving a fuck about pushing the boundaries.

On the positive side, plenty of phone waving tonight, may as many calls dry up as possible across the whole board of channels as its the only way they might even begin to make some attempt of giving us something closer to the above mentioned era.

Can't remember when 'Ofcon' did the dirty deed, but I think this all stems from when they 'destroyed' Bangbabes - the best channel around at the time, and the one that regularly pushed the limits, and paid the price.
Since then, the channels have been shit scared of 'Ofcon', resulting in the crap we've endured over the last few years; yes, there have been some ups and downs, but overall, generally dire, and getting worse. annoyed

I seem to remember so-called 'babespring' (back in 2012?) as a relative, brief high point since BB's closure, but it's been downhill since then; a lonngggg way down, to today's dross. SadSadSad
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 23:16 by Censorship :-(.)
22-04-2015 23:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^It has been made self evident that the channels are not going to change of their own accord. The only thing that will force a charge is when the calls start drying up. Having looked at the channels over the past few weeks, this process has already begun.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
22-04-2015 23:17
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(22-04-2015 23:17 )gunnar Wrote:  ^It has been made self evident that the channels are not going to change of their own accord. The only thing that will force a charge is when the calls start drying up. Having looked at the channels over the past few weeks, this process has already begun.

Yes, so long as they're making money, that's all they're worried about - Although I'm astonished that they have been making money over the last few years, with the garbage that they've been broadcasting! Huh
22-04-2015 23:22
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

People need to stop buying the pics and clips and reduce the amount they call. If the channels don't make any dough they will then have to cut a deal with Ofcom.
22-04-2015 23:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
yes your right bronco, but clearly there's no sign of this happening anytime soon, so things will stay as they are

Piper Niven Superfan
22-04-2015 23:55
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep we live in a world were perfectly harmless fun is frowned upon.
If the channels would drop the silly practice of connection charges and show a little good will.
22-04-2015 23:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(22-04-2015 23:55 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^
yes your right bronco, but clearly there's no sign of this happening anytime soon, so things will stay as they are

Not like you'd give a shit Rammy seeing as you posted this in the S66 Thread Cool

(23-04-2015 00:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't think it's a shame that there may not be any nudity tonight, there is more to a nightshow than going naked, this applied to all the babeshows than just s66
23-04-2015 00:42
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The new channel has killed my babe show vibe I am getting far to much sleep its hard to get used to it.
23-04-2015 00:44
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I can't see them ever going to OFCOM for a deal willy nilly it'll be their own fault for trying to be too clever and think we wouldn't notice!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
23-04-2015 08:47
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Wink I think OFCOM frown on willy nillys anyway ? laugh
23-04-2015 19:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV