Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2015 20:28 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy I've said my peace and you've said yours. I see no point whatever entering into another long winded battle with yourself.
fuckin amen to that! Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
22-04-2015 20:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-04-2015 20:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Rammy.

You read me wrong.

All I say is that the feedback with Mellie will not last long.

This is a free forum so by all means post as you think fit just as I will do. Others will judge you by your comments as they will by mine.

Ok I apologise in this case, I thought you were meaning sintv itself wouldnt last long rather than mellie asking for comments etc.

Regarding mellie asking for comments, I do think it will last as mellie genuinely does enjoy interacting with the forum asking for suggestions etc, either for her own shows or in this case, the channel she's working for as a producer,

Welshmichael, in regards to your post, when Lori was on elite tv, she did shows I really liked so I praised her, now back at bs, she's doing shows I don't like, so there is less posting in her bs thread.

Scottishbloke, I really don't like the way your questioning my integrity and also don't like that your again trying to lecture me on how to post and behave in this forum. Please stop it, it's really pissing me off, this applies to anyone else on the forum too. Please respect what I'm saying and stop trying to say I'm biased or influenced towards babes or babeshows, I'm not and will post what I want where I want on here and if forum members don't like it, fine, but don't have a go at me as a person

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 20:51 by Rammyrascal.)
22-04-2015 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just had a look at the sinTVgirls twitter and see they have recently followed ex-BS babe Geri. Could she be tempted out of retirement.
22-04-2015 20:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

@shandy hand...
while i agree with most of what you said. a second channel doesnt make much sense to me.
what they need a more complete production where they can overlay off screen girls that arnt on a call onto stream 1 assuming the girl on stream 1 isnt on a call.
i know this makes advertising for the girls a bit hit and miss but its better than nothing and way less expensive than investing in another channel on tv.

currently they just need consistent shows and a month or 2 for guys to catch up...
if there still struggling after that then i would look at the business model again and see what can be done to improve customer awareness of there brand.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
22-04-2015 20:59
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy I had absolutely no intention of questioning your integrity as you put it, however you did what you always do. You go up to top board in the swimming pool and dive straight into the deep end.

You reacted to this post I made.

(22-04-2015 19:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I'm not having a dig at any of the members but this channel seems to be getting a lot of over the top praise.

Please note how I have not even mentioned your name in this as there are other members besides yourself that has been lavishing praise on this channel yet you felt compelled to suddenly be the one to take issue with it.

(22-04-2015 19:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I don't think I'm being over the top overall with my praise of sintv. Yes I did go ott when Louise Porter went naked for the first time during her 6yrs on the babeshows to date, but overall think my comments about sintv as a whole haven't been ott and still think it's done very well in its short time in existence (about a month) and in the long term will do very well if it keeps going like it is so far

When I post that I've now said my peace you seem to somewhat dissatisfied with my answer.

(22-04-2015 20:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Scottishbloke, I really don't like the way your questioning my integrity and also don't like that your again trying to lecture me on how to post and behave in this forum. Please stop it, it's really pissing me off, this applies to anyone else on the forum too. Please respect what I'm saying and stop trying to say I'm biased or influenced towards babes or babeshows, I'm not and will post what I want where I want on here and if forum members don't like it, fine, but don't have a go at me as a person

Rammy as always you try to start and argument and then play victim. I'm not lecturing you on how you post. I was merely pointing out the inconsistency and bias you seem to have. I could dig out various examples of this but I can't be arsed.

Once again I have said me peace.
22-04-2015 21:09
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Is it just me or is there a problem with the stream at Sin at the moment?

I'm getting a box saying "Cannot load M3U8, 404 not found" ?

Should clarify, I can see Tiffany on the X-stream 3 fine, just not the usual live stream.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 21:13 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
22-04-2015 21:11
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-04-2015 20:59 )HEX!T Wrote:  ...what they need a more complete production where they can overlay off screen girls that arnt on a call onto stream 1 assuming the girl on stream 1 isnt on a call...

You mean a short (non-explicit) snatches (!Smile) of the webstream on TV to show who's on, which option and so forth? Yes, that sounds a very good idea... but does it come under Ofcom's 'no advertising the website' rules.

Don't Ofcom (trying to be the friendly neighbourhood regulator these days) have consultation meetings with companies now? Wouldn't that sort of detail have been hashed out pre-launch?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-04-2015 21:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Where the hell have I started an argument and then played the victim!!! Sb, I haven't !!!! All I've done is post a response to your post stating my opinion. In no way was I starting an argument with you!!!!! I posted saying why I disagreed to what you've said simple as that.

Don't know how you've come up with the ridiculous statement that I've started an argument and playing the victim

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2015 21:16 by Rammyrascal.)
22-04-2015 21:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(22-04-2015 21:11 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  Is it just me or is there a problem with the stream at Sin at the moment?... the usual live stream.

Working for me on desktop. What are you trying to view on?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-04-2015 21:15
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(22-04-2015 21:15 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Working for me on desktop. What are you trying to view on?

Latest version of Chromium browser (Version 42.0.2311.90)...unless it's something as simple as clearing cookies/browser which I'll try shortly, I'm stumped.
22-04-2015 21:17