Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Cheers
18-04-2015 02:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

really impressed with there first proper night, don't think i could have asked for a lot more Cool
i did not have any trouble with the streams so guess was lucky Smile,
really enjoyed all the 241 action made tonight special, if they can keep this up will be watching a lot of sin

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2015 02:28
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

The action on the streams will no doubt be worth it but they have to give us poor sky viewer's something worth watching as well. Tonight on sky it was very poor.
18-04-2015 02:30
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Considering this was the official launch for sky its such a pity they gave us so a poor show. Only Louise Porter and Lacey at the end of the show tried to do something the others just did lazy dom.

No point having a large roster and hiding them on the streams
18-04-2015 05:05
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Thanks for all your comments. I am just at the services getting a coffee. Im shattered. It was a fun and chaotic night for sure! I will try to your rrspond to as many posts as possible after some sleep and a swim. Just 8 more junctions of motorway to go ...

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
18-04-2015 05:34
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-04-2015 05:34 )Mellie D Wrote:  Thanks for all your comments. I am just at the services getting a coffee. Im shattered. It was a fun and chaotic night for sure! I will try to your rrspond to as many posts as possible after some sleep and a swim. Just 8 more junctions of motorway to go ...

Hope you got home safe and sound Mellie and sleep well babe Oh an encourage the Sin girls to come on the Forum a bit more it'll make the Sin thread a lot more fun!! We could do with more babe forum interaction

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 06:48 by lovebabes56.)
18-04-2015 06:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-04-2015 02:28 )winsaw Wrote:  really impressed with there first proper night, don't think i could have asked for a lot more Cool
i did not have any trouble with the streams so guess was lucky Smile,
really enjoyed all the 241 action made tonight special, if they can keep this up will be watching a lot of sin

Same here winsaw I wasn't dissapointed at all myself and thought it was a good debut. When sintv said they were going to have pretty much their full roster on tonight I thought it's going to be another car crash launch like bluebird was, so was great how they used the babes last night, having 4-5 on at a time then changing over and all the babes on last night got to have a stint on the phones either on sky or on the x-streams. Presume last night was a one off and from now on there will be a lot less babes on each night, probably 4-5 I think

Thought all the babes did good shows and there was some good fun interaction and 241's between a few babes last night.

Didn't really have a problem with the x-streams last night. Yes they were temprental last night, probably because lots of people were watching them and the streams couldn't cope with the demand for them. I'm sure sintv will work on the streams now they've got the launch out of the way.

Also think it's great Mellie D is thanking us for comments and asking to keep sending them so she can then pass them on to the sintv bosses. Having a channel interacting like this, asking their fans how they can make it better is only a good thing and will gain it lots of fans

Give the launch 8/10 myself

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 08:00 by Rammyrascal.)
18-04-2015 07:58
Fanboy83 Offline
Junior Poster

I just don't get it. Why start a new channel, take girls that were hot in 2010, get a channel right in the graveyard of the EPG.

The launch party was basically Babeststion Birthday show from a few months ago.

Hopefully something will happen to win me over but in my eyes it's an evening wasted watching nothing... Might as well spent my night staring at Ed Millibands face - would have been more entertaining

Incognito
18-04-2015 08:09
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 08:09 )Fanboy83 Wrote:  I just don't get it. Why start a new channel, take girls that were hot in 2010, get a channel right in the graveyard of the EPG.

The launch party was basically Babeststion Birthday show from a few months ago.

Hopefully something will happen to win me over but in my eyes it's an evening wasted watching nothing... Might as well spent my night staring at Ed Millibands face - would have been more entertaining

I myself think they have the girls the streams were a problem but that can be fixed. Jada in the tool shed was awesome SurprisedSurprised.

You dont get to choose the channel number you what you are given what you got could have been worse could have been 945 least the number is right next to studio 66 channels so its an up button

I cant watch Ed milliband without wanting to go jeremy clarkson on his face he makes piers morgan look less of a cunt BounceBounceBounce

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-04-2015 09:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kara De La Hoyde wasn't on the babeshows in 2010. also mellie d has said already why they've gone with established babes (who you call babes that were hot in 2010) as they get fully up and running. also don't think the epg number sintv has is a graveyard at all. sintv have a twitter page to say what it is and more and more people will know sintv's epg number the longer sintv is on air

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 09:11 by Rammyrascal.)
18-04-2015 09:11