Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Most on here wish Sin well I should imagine; they can see definite potential for good things in some of what they have seen to date (Ofcom-strength and web) and want it to succeed because they know that will be good for the industry as a whole and for their own late night viewing and calling all round! Lord knows, we need that shot in the arm!

It's good that they have got Mellie in, who apparently knows what she's at behind the scenes, and I for one appreciate someone who is prepared to come on here and listen and respond. Again another promising sign that Sin want to do things better than the other channels.

Hopefully she can also inspire those on-screen in the right direction too. Looking in from the outside, it appears it's all too easy for girls to become lazy, listen to bad advice, or acquire the wrong attitude from others - particularly if calls are not flowing... Are you looking to be a beneficent Mother Superior to the girls Mellie? Wink

As for the first Sky night, from the little I saw, I thought it lacked atmosphere and enthusiasm. I expect most people thought that your first night would be party night for the channel (without getting into bluebird-type silliness), but fair enough if you thought Friday would be a better night for it, then I will suspend judgement.

Most on here know what you have to work against with the rules and do not ask Sin to break them. Just don't smother everything about the girls with them. Night shows don't have to look like day shows with the odd nipple! That is seriously defeatist and likely to put off everyone expect the die-hard callers! Generally we would just like the fun, enthusiasm, cheekiness, and attention to getting and holding the caller put back into these shows. The playfulness has gone from the scene and Ofcom have never said a word about outlawing that.

Use the opportunities that have been laid out for you and bring a little of the good times back please. I'm sure that would see it's reward for Sin.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
16-04-2015 19:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Well said Shandy Hand.

Thank you Mellie for taking the time to get involved here lots of channels just ignore the board and consider the members just grumpy.

We just want to see the fun back keep on smiling
16-04-2015 19:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Firstly yes it is refreshing to see Mellie come on this forum and read the feedback so my apologies to her if she thinks that I've been rather harsh in my assessment. I've not written off this channel completely as it still is very much early days but last night was an utter borefest and there is no point in me saying anything different.

I understand in this climate of ofcom regulation that there is a limit as to what you can do now so like other posters I wasn't expecting to see anything old school by any stretch of the imagination and that's also a good word imagination which could be incorporated into the future shows. You can still put on an erotic and sexy show within the current ofcom guidelines.

Lastly I wish Sin TV all the best aswell as the rest of the channels on the current EPG. I will watch with interest what improvements might be put in place in the coming weeks and months ahead.
16-04-2015 20:21
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-04-2015 15:54 )Mellie D Wrote:  It takes as long as it takes, but it is in hand. No one is purposely withholding the short code number obviously. As soon as it has been enabled or allocated or registered or whatever it is that needs to happen, it will be published in the OSG.

The important thing is Melllie, Getting the right babes together at the right time...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
16-04-2015 20:32
James Petros Offline
Master Poster

Anybody else keep losing satellite signal on sky 942. All my other channels are fine. Annoying if have to keep resetting the sky box.
16-04-2015 21:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Wow Everyone! Thank you so much for the kind words about my involvement with this amazing new channel. I am truly grateful for the appreciation.

The official launch is tomorrow night at 9pm, and I promise promise promise that tomorrow night will be the launch show that you are all hoping for. It would have been more than annoying if a proper launch was planned for last night and we weren't made live. You will know what I mean if you tune in tomorrow night and watch for more than a few minutes. Trust me, give Sin TV a chance to find their feet and for the team to get used to working together and you will not be disappointed.

I will continue to monitor relevant parts of the forum, as I always have done and will contribute as often as I can or when it is relevant.

As for the producing side of things, I will keep the energy flowing and the girls smiling, when I am in the studio, just like old times.

Right, on that note, I have A LOT of stuff to pack into my car ready for tomorrow. Oh, and I could really do with some kip lol

Much love x

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
16-04-2015 21:25
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Thank you Mellie, can you arrange it so the girls have stints on the tv channel the streams don't like phones Smile thanks sweet dreams x
16-04-2015 21:32
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

I do believe the plan is to rotate the girls, but don't quote me on that. I only started at the channel yesterday lol.

(16-04-2015 21:32 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Thank you Mellie, can you arrange it so the girls have stints on the tv channel the streams don't like phones Smile thanks sweet dreams x

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
16-04-2015 21:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Good enough Smile thank you x
16-04-2015 21:46
Lamarr l 21 l Offline