Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Hope she will be happy whatever she does

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
13-04-2015 20:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

So Clare starts off on the pole set only to end up on a bed set in no time RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.
Have S66 got a sponsorship deal with a bed company or something? RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 22:42 by Snooks.)
13-04-2015 22:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Only her backside in shot now, as she's likely chatting to the crew/producers.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 23:18 by mrmann.)
13-04-2015 23:16
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Sophia Lares the other night, now Clare Richards tonight. Another top babe wasted on a boring bed setannoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
14-04-2015 00:32
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Forgive me if I'm not posting in the correct thread,maybe this post belongs in the Daytime chat & discussion thread but you can hardly blame me for the confusion.
The current S66 schedule has all the Daytime babes listed for the next week doing shows from 22.00-23.00 & 22.00-00.00 listed in the Nights section.I assumed that they where clarifying the situation around the Extended daytime shows & what once was the Tease hour.
The Extended daytime show carried Daytime numbers so regular callers would at least know what to expect,casual or first time callers wouldn't be so lucky.But last night Porchia was on with the Nightshow number but said on the mic that it was an Extended dayshow.
The OSG read #Studio66XXXtra.back in the day XXX always suggested Hardcore not Softcore.last night the only extra was the stockings.

As far as I know from the list of daybabes scheduled to work beyond 22.00 only Gemma & Cara offer any dirtychat.Not sure what Evelyn offers,any feedback would be welcome as Stacey Robyn & Scarlet are also on this week.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-04-2015 12:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Five babes across 2 channels tonight one of which is Evelyn doing an extended dayshow/tease show till midnight.
Looks like a recipe for endless 2 babes on each channel for most of the night with no interaction Huh Rolleyes.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 16:54 by Snooks.)
14-04-2015 16:51
geezerbob Offline
Senior Poster

(14-04-2015 16:51 )snookered147 Wrote:  Five babes across 2 channels tonight one of which is Evelyn doing an extended dayshow/tease show till midnight.
Looks like a recipe for endless 2 babes on each channel for most of the night with no interaction Huh Rolleyes.

I cant believe s66!!! what brain dead moron planned the schedule!!!!!
Now they have a decent number of night babes why oh why are they still doing those fucking stupid dayshow extras????????????
I hate when they pair Kerrie-lee with someone because it restricts her ???
Since her return she has been fucking awesome!!!!!! I honestly think she has been carrying the nightshows with her outstanding shows!!!!!!
Do 66 stick with a winning formula (do they fuck!!!!) no they resort to the awful 241 shows that everyone hates??????
Maybe they dont want Kerrie rewarding freeloaders????????
It just seems insane!!!!!!!
Love her HeartHeartHeartHeart
14-04-2015 19:34
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

S66 have never covered themselves in glory where scheduling is concerned Rolleyes.

14-04-2015 20:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

I'm sure I'm right in thinking that they used to put up a full week's schedule - now it seems it goes up each day

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
14-04-2015 20:44
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-04-2015 12:00 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  Forgive me if I'm not posting in the correct thread,maybe this post belongs in the Daytime chat & discussion thread but you can hardly blame me for the confusion. ... As far as I know from the list of daybabes scheduled to work beyond 22.00 only Gemma & Cara offer any dirtychat.Not sure what Evelyn offers,any feedback would be welcome as Stacey Robyn & Scarlet are also on this week.

Even as a big defender of the "tease hours" -- back when they were genuinely tease hours -- I have to agree that S66 have needlessly muddied the waters and confused things with their inconsistency. There is no rhyme or reason to it and on the -- admittedly heroic -- assumption that they are not idiots, one has to assume that the confusion is intentional, as it helps them to snag more connection charges. Shame on you S66! Indefensible.

But lest I be just a complainer ... here's my bit to try and be helpful:

Emma C will do mini night shows (i.e. she will go topless) and will do adult chat, but her performances are few and far between. Credit to her ... half the time she'll do the dirty talk on the morning show too! I love this girl. I wish she was my girlfriend.

Gemma Hiles will do adult chat and visually she is somewhere between a tease hour and a mini night show (i.e. not regularly topless, but a lot of writhing around and enough "slips" to keep most people happy ... I should think).

Cara Brett will do a full on, oiled up and naked mini night show, with full-on adult chat, but there is a whole other scam going on there. 'Nuff said. Look, wank ... but don't call.

Lucy-anne will do what I call a genuine or traditional tease hour. In other words, she won't get her tits out or strip on command, but she will do unrestricted adult chat.

To my knowledge, any other 'dayshow' girl that is on TV past 10 pm is simply doing a dayshow xtra shift -- i.e. no nudity, no adult chat. That is irrespective of what numbers they show on screen, what she is wearing, where she is on the website schedule, or what she says on the mic or on twitter. That goes for Scarlet, Porchia, Hannah, Stacey, or Tiffany. Don't bother calling them unless you are fascinated by their outfit or are desperate to know where they have just been on holiday.

And, for goodness sake, if you ever call Cara Steele, don't even use the word "pretty". It kind of, almost, sort of rhymes with the word "titties" and she will cut you off immediately! Sad
14-04-2015 21:06