Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

Socrates Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
Does anyone have any of the video blogs that Dionne did for the Studio66 site?
07-04-2015 00:38
Find all posts by this user
markkk Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone have any recorded call of Dionne Daniels that they'd like to share. Really have been missing her. Big Grin She was definitely the sexiest in the businessTongue

Does anyone know if she's ever coming back.
07-04-2015 20:00
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

(24-02-2015 20:49 )markkk Wrote:  Hi everyone, I've been trying to find earlier videos of Dionne Daniels, but unfortunately some of her work i.e. late 2011 caps and videos do not seem to work. Can anyone reload some of her work on fichier link pleaseWink

Take a look on this site some recent reuploads of old videos.

Mod Edit: links to other forums are not permitted.

I wish I had a complete collection of all of her videos, there aren't any current girls I like half as much.
13-04-2015 18:52
markkk Offline
Apprentice Poster

do u happen to know why Dionne left in the first, really took me by surprise an what are the chances of her making a return
13-04-2015 19:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Hopefully zero - I'll say this once again, please never bring Dionne back to S66 or any other channel for that matter. I could not stand her one bit. Even during the golden era she still managed to churn out dreadful shows. Fuck knows how she lasted as long as she did.

She put as much movement into her show that a slug would have done Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 19:38 by Scottishbloke.)
13-04-2015 19:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She had a great shower session when first starting on Elite, as well as the 3-4-1 with Caty and Mica, but yes for the most part she was a complete bore who seemed more interested in talking to the crew.

I'll still remember her moment off screen from November 29th 2011', where Charlie told her that she couldn't look at Dionne anymore because of what she did off screen in front of her. Making it big, making it smile, making it happy etc, then Dionne shushing her with a big flushed face, and then telling the cameraman to shshh as well, none of them realizing the mic was still on. If only the whole recording was available, then we all could have a listen laugh Oh good times, and a very rare moment from Dionne who everyone assumed was so innocent Wink

For as boring as Dionne was on the TV, I'll always give her praise for being more daring on the Elite/Studio 66 website Smile
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 15:21 by mrmann.)
13-04-2015 19:45
Socrates Offline
Junior Poster

(13-04-2015 19:35 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Hopefully zero - I'll say this once again, please never bring Dionne back to S66 or any other channel for that matter. I could not stand her one bit. Even during the golden era she still managed to churn out dreadful shows. Fuck knows how she lasted as long as she did.

She put as much movement into her show that a slug would have done Cool

Nah....Dionne, even when just laying there motionless was still twice as sexy as most of the other girls there, she's the ultimate little tart Smile
13-04-2015 19:53
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

I Agree she was super hot, and I thought her shows were pretty good to be honest, especially compared with most of the ones you see at the moment.
14-04-2015 18:56
jizzman Offline
Maria Enjoyer

(13-04-2015 19:45 )mrmann Wrote:  She had a great shower session when first starting on Elite, as well as the 3-4-1 with Caty and Mica, but yes for the most part she was a complete bore who seemed more interested in talking to the crew.

I'll still remember her moment off screen from November 29th 2011', where Charlie told her that she couldn't look at Dionne anymore because of what she did off screen in front of her. Making it big, making it smile, making it happy etc, then Dionne shushing her with a big flushed face, and then telling the cameraman to shshh as well, none of them realizing the mic was still on. If only the whole recording was available, then we all could have a listen laugh Oh good times, and a very rare moment from Dionne who everyone assumed was so innocent Wink

For as boring as Dionne was on the TV, I'll always give her praise for being more daring on the Elite/Studio 66 website Smile

Sorry don't quite understand this, what was she doing off screen exactly?
14-04-2015 18:58
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Not sure why people still talk about her making a return at some point. She's been gone for getting on for 2 years now. The fact that she always kept herself very private away from the channel suggests she was always doing the job on her terms.

Scottishbloke is wrong. Some of her girl on girl stuff with TJ and Hazel in the early days of the channel was amongst some of the hottest stuff broadcast on any of the channels. She clearly went through the motions over the last year or two but again I'd suggest that that had a lot to do with this never being a long term career choice for her.

Whatever the opinions of her performances she's one of the best looking girls ever to have appeared on the channels and is much missed for that fact alone.
15-04-2015 15:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV