babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well isn't that sort of good news then as it must have the outgoing manager who decided to tone things down to pave the way for the next man to take control of the reigns so maybe all isn't lost yet. I'll see what tomorrow night brings before casting judgement.
13-04-2015 02:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Do they dish those tartan skirts out as standard uniform or is the same one passed out amongst the girls?
13-04-2015 10:28
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(13-04-2015 10:28 )eyres42 Wrote:  Do they dish those tartan skirts out as standard uniform or is the same one passed out amongst the girls?

If it is the same skirt - I wonder who has washed it recently?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2015 10:40 by lovebabes56.)
13-04-2015 10:39
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Someone would pay good money for that if it hasn't been washed. laugh
13-04-2015 11:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

All BS now needs is a few comedians to do a slot inbetween each girls set and call it a 70's go-go nightclub set......you can now see raunchier stuff on film4 after midnight Smile
13-04-2015 12:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-04-2015 11:41 )Tractor boy Wrote:  Someone would pay good money for that if it hasn't been washed. laugh

Whaddaya mean someone.... coming to an eBay near you... the morning after Beth has used it
Smile
13-04-2015 12:14
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(13-04-2015 02:23 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well isn't that sort of good news then as it must have the outgoing manager who decided to tone things down to pave the way for the next man to take control of the reigns so maybe all isn't lost yet. I'll see what tomorrow night brings before casting judgement.

Clutching at straws here I think as a floor manager will have little, if any, say regarding the actual content of the show. Producers will always be in overall charge - floor managers tend to just be the go between the producers and the camera crew.

As mentioned elsewhere the only way things will change (Ofcom aside) is if call numbers drop to the levels that necessitate it. Imo this is unlikely to happen as there will always be a large enough amount of guys watching so under the influence that the sight of a attractive female, whether clothed or not, standing or sitting doing fuck all, will be enough for them to call in. In my personal experience of being a fairly regular caller (2010-13) when I was in the queue listening into others whilst waiting speak to the girl, very few appeared to be of sound mind.

The other main issue is that Babestation lack serious competition in that they are the only one on freeview therefore they already monopolize a huge share of the market in that they are obviously broadcasting to a much larger audience than everyone else.

Unless Sin TV acquires a freeview channel then they won’t appear in the psyche of Babestation or make very little difference to the overall landscape of the babeshows. The Babestation brand is so well established that even if that were to happen I’m not sure it would change their way of thinking much anyway.

A dose of reality in a fantasy world - minimum effort is reaping maximum reward.

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
13-04-2015 20:25
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Anyway what's all this about no nakedness recently.... the other night Alice Goodwin pulled her pants down 3 inches more than she usually does Smile I'd count that as being naked.... well its her version of it Smile
13-04-2015 21:13
tommy Away
Account closed

(13-04-2015 20:25 )Pedro* Wrote:  [snip]

you're right in what you have said but too much has changed quite quickly for me. if it was just a phase of performances becoming poorer over some time then i would put it down to laziness on all parts but this has been a bit too sudden at BS. when you see Lori wearing a thong for most of the night every shift then i think it's safe to assume something has gone on
13-04-2015 21:41
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-04-2015 21:41 )tommy Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 20:25 )Pedro* Wrote:  [snip]

you're right in what you have said but too much has changed quite quickly for me. if it was just a phase of performances becoming poorer over some time then i would put it down to laziness on all parts but this has been a bit too sudden at BS. when you see Lori wearing a thong for most of the night every shift then i think it's safe to assume something has gone on
maybe she read all the complaints about her being naked all the time?Surprised

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
13-04-2015 21:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV