Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Quite a lot of very long posts so I'll be keeping mine short. Despite all the flaws out of all the channels last night S66 was the only one that delivered so for once in a very long time I thought it did ok with Kerri on the table naked and covered on oil.

Just what the doctor ordered Tongue
06-04-2015 19:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Are they letting the xtreme filth girls have a few trial nights while they have the extra channel or are they officially part of the s66 roster?
06-04-2015 22:28
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(06-04-2015 22:28 )amy1 Wrote:  Are they letting the xtreme filth girls have a few trial nights while they have the extra channel or are they officially part of the s66 roster?

Probably trials, then once very very details analysis of the call stats are made some will be fired and some unfortunate ones hired Tongue

I hate injustice and liars
06-04-2015 22:40
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Don't these girls realise that to be given a job at S66 you need to keep your tits covered, and show absolutely no tease at all. That is the only way you get calls in on a Night Show.
O
06-04-2015 23:50
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

4 girls on tonight & not 1 of them has been anywhere near naked & its now 12.30Huh
I want Kerrie-lee on 24/7 ImportantImportant
She was naked by 11.00Big GrinTongueWinkSmile
The standard has now been set & no one on S66 is coming closeImportant
07-04-2015 00:35
Senior Poster

Funny how all the mics are working now?
I thought maybe coz Extreme Filth channel is being taken over by sin that this was what was causing the problem with Kerrie-lee's mic the last 3 shows (Thurs,Fri & Sun) but no! It's working fine tonight?????
I find this very strange?????????
I wonder if there's a different producer on today????????????
07-04-2015 00:51
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(07-04-2015 00:35 )johnnytheirishman Wrote:  4 girls on tonight & not 1 of them has been anywhere near naked & its now 12.30Huh
I want Kerrie-lee on 24/7 ImportantImportant
She was naked by 11.00Big GrinTongueWinkSmile
The standard has now been set & no one on S66 is coming closeImportant

In terms of consistency of ambition and willingness to fully commit to her work I find it impossible to disagree with you.
Kerrie clearly wants to put maximum energy into what she does and seems to want to push the boundaries which is precisely what all babes should be doing.
I still feel S66 are holding her back a little though.
She should have been allowed to do some naked pole dancing a few shows back but didn't.
Standing nudity is always the best form of nudity imo.
But right now Kerrie Lee is the best performer on S66 bar Tommie Jo.

07-04-2015 00:56
Senior Poster

Yea I agree Tommy Jo is also a fabulous performer! I love the way she bends the rules like a naughty young girlTongue I love to see babes that obviously enjoy their work & taking pride in being the best they can beImportant You can see they're not thinking about freeloaders, they just have fun & it's contagiousTongue
If the babes have to go back to 241's these 2 babes would be a force to be reckoned withBig Grin
Tonight the babes look bored, fed up & tiredImportant I seen a couple yawning & looking at their watches as if to say "my god is that all the time is"
Most of the babes don't make any effort with their outfits they just wear the same old cheap primark vests over & over againImportant
Well it's not good enough imoImportant
I think they've got away with doing very little for so long they can't understand why their phones are not ringing continuallyImportant
I also think a lot of them are doing loads of other things like shoots & adult work that they only use S66 to keep their face in the public eyeHuh
I know Kerrie-lee is exclusive on S66 (i'm not sure about Tommy jo) but I feel It's like footballers that do loads of adverts etc, they then don't give their ultimate job the respect & energy that it deservesImportant Ultimately their performance suffers which obviously has a knock on effectImportant
07-04-2015 01:25
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

There is a lot of going through the motions feel to the output tonight for sure. Unfortunately though I am not surprised.
Very predictable and rather tedious viewing Rolleyes.

07-04-2015 01:47
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Claire should just go do something else she is not bothered so give the spot to someone who wants it.
07-04-2015 01:50