Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 10:32 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Gpgt - I must apologise if you think I'm singling you out here, I'm really not, this is a generic feeling I've been sitting on now for a few days across various threads on this forum.
I can be quite vocal myself at times Rolleyes but I just think we need to try and keep some balance between what's acceptable criticism, and then crossing the line into being unnecessarily rude & nasty for no good reason.

Agree, need to try and keep some balance between acceptable criticism and rude and nasty comments. Example for me is when a babe has a boob job. Youll get comments like "she doesnt suit bigger boobs, rather she had stayed natural" which is ok for me but not comments like "she's disfigured and mutilated her body"

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2015 15:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(03-04-2015 10:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Seriously what numpty put lucy anne on till 1am why dont they have her on til 11:30 till tommie jo starts then 3 girls on 3 channels

Common sense on S66?Bounce
Er I think not Wink

03-04-2015 16:03
Mellow Offline
Posting Machine

Tommie-Jo has confirmed she won't be on tonight due to being unwell.
03-04-2015 20:37
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

I wonder if Studio 66 have made it a necessity for all their women to get boob jobs now? Kiera, Lucy-Anne, Kerrie, who's next?
03-04-2015 23:11
LondonBoy Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2015 15:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 10:32 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Gpgt - I must apologise if you think I'm singling you out here, I'm really not, this is a generic feeling I've been sitting on now for a few days across various threads on this forum.
I can be quite vocal myself at times Rolleyes but I just think we need to try and keep some balance between what's acceptable criticism, and then crossing the line into being unnecessarily rude & nasty for no good reason.

Agree, need to try and keep some balance between acceptable criticism and rude and nasty comments. Example for me is when a babe has a boob job. Youll get comments like "she doesnt suit bigger boobs, rather she had stayed natural" which is ok for me but not comments like "she's disfigured and mutilated her body"

Who are you to dictate what comments are acceptable? I hate boob jobs and in my opinion it is disfiguring the natural form. The Lord Rammy doesn't approve so I'm not allowed to comment?

This from the man that is so one sided towards S66 that I'm amazed you don't fall over.
03-04-2015 23:14
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

(02-04-2015 14:33 )mrmann Wrote:  ^To me, he almost always seems to at least try and allow the women to give better sessions. Yes, he likes to feel some of them up, smell Danica's fingers, and have the occasional face cameo from time to time, but I get the impression that most there like him. I've only seen one moment where a woman was annoyed by him doing something, but she seemed to be in a bad mood before that. Caty and Mica always seemed to enjoy him being around, as did Dionne and Charlie, and even Becky, Rachel and Adele, so he must not be a menace to everyone as you suggest. Hell, even Clare has let him put his head in her crotch at times, using his afro as a vag wig lol

Smile

I wanna be Clare's vag wig...
03-04-2015 23:19
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Don't we all Wink

03-04-2015 23:21
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(03-04-2015 23:14 )LondonBoy Wrote:  The Lord Rammy doesn't approve so I'm not allowed to comment?

Another post by yourself about Rammy, my goodness. Wouldn't it be ironic if the 2015 fanboy of the year was awarded to a fan of............rammy himself Big Grin
03-04-2015 23:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-04-2015 23:14 )LondonBoy Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 15:56 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Who are you to dictate what comments are acceptable? I hate boob jobs and in my opinion it is disfiguring the natural form. The Lord Rammy doesn't approve so I'm not allowed to comment?

This from the man that is so one sided towards S66 that I'm amazed you don't fall over.

I wasn't dictating anything!!!!!! where the hell have you got that from. i was saying there is a way to criticise a babeshow babe without having to resort to attacking them with nasty comments and have used a babeshow babe with a boob job as an example. no where in my post was I dictating what can and cant be posted.

i doubt very much s66 have made it a necessity for babes to have boob jobs. think any babe that have have done it for their own reasons with no influence from s66

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 00:07 by Rammyrascal.)
04-04-2015 00:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTATO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TATEPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-04-2015 00:20