Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 20:37 by SirAssAlot.)
03-04-2015 19:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Erimus Offline
Senior Poster

(03-04-2015 17:13 )HEX!T Wrote:  unless they get a dramatic change in call numbers when they go live to tv, i wont hold up much hope for the web only shows.
they will either want to charge to much per minute or they will be very tame unless they get huge tips.

Have they confirmed it will be pay per minute or will it be a monthly subsrciption fee? I can see the web only shows struggling with a pay per minute system.
03-04-2015 20:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

@sirassalot.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1639173
and im going by these. mine is still about 2 weeks before any of them so cant be copies.

(03-04-2015 19:06 )DB83 Wrote:  @munch1917

There is a little contradiction in your post which you, or HEX!T, might wish to clarify.

The 'openly available' streams are the initial/default live stream and, for now, the X-Streams. If there are any other streams they are not freely available since anyone who has found these has relied on subtifuge to access them.

fact is mate these guys are complaining that the supposedly offline streams are now black instead of showing a live shot of the studio.
but they wouldnt know about it if they hadnt been recording or trying to watch it themselves, as the website has an ovelay when the stream is off air which covers the video player.

a member even had the gaul to pm me and say the streams are black because i posted 1 pic on the forum.
lol... seriously mate i burst out laughing when i read the pm. (its been a slow day)

currently there are 5 streams with 5 quality settings giving 25 possible stream name combos.
sin-tv
x-stream 1-4

there are no other streams for ppv services that i know of and even if there were we wouldnt be allowed to post them. not only that i wouldnt give them out if i found them.
seriously, if every 1 watches for free the girls dont get paid and will end up stopping doing the shows. so there is nothing to clear up. i go by the forum rules and mod decisions not the opinions of members.

we gave out the free to air channels only. its not up to us when guys choose to tune in or record them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 22:14 by HEX!T.)
03-04-2015 20:22
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-04-2015 20:04 )Erimus Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 17:13 )HEX!T Wrote:  unless they get a dramatic change in call numbers when they go live to tv, i wont hold up much hope for the web only shows.
they will either want to charge to much per minute or they will be very tame unless they get huge tips.

Have they confirmed it will be pay per minute or will it be a monthly subsrciption fee? I can see the web only shows struggling with a pay per minute system.
no idea mate there isnt much information on there site. they do have a private members section, but i havent signed up to that. maybe the information you want is in there...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 20:25 by HEX!T.)
03-04-2015 20:24
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ At present there is nothing in the members' area save to access to the X-streams without asking for log-in details.

But since there are no such working streams most of the time, there is nothing. Really just another carrot dangling.......

I do wonder the wisdom of starting live calls on the webstreams. Calls are, as reported, minimal. Content has, as reported, been toned down, so that creates even less incentive to call. Yet the girls are being paid as are supporting staff.

They could run out of funds before the service has had a fighting chance to prosper.
03-04-2015 21:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Think sintv will have budgeted for taking calls and web only for as long as they have been and also for getting going on sky. Nothing to worry about I think.

Think it will most likely be a monthly subscription to the sintv website which will include access to the webstreams. May have an option for a day membership so people can join for the day their fav sintv babe is on

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2015 22:24
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

if the subscriptions over £20 a month... i wont be subscribing...
03-04-2015 22:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
S66 is £9.95 for 1st month and £17.95 a month after that, don't know how much the other babeshow website are to join. Can't see sintv being more than s66 and the others They don't want to be dearer than their rivals

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 22:37 by Rammyrascal.)
03-04-2015 22:37
zerowow Offline
Junior Poster

(03-04-2015 22:27 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  if the subscriptions over £20 a month... i wont be subscribing...

It would totally depend on the content for me, which would break down to line-up and levels offered. A decent phone call is basically a tenner already.
03-04-2015 23:21
richpk Offline
Master Poster

is there a number to call from mobile? if not, how much extra is the normal number when using mobile?
04-04-2015 01:48