Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 14:51 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  
(03-04-2015 14:48 )harri Wrote:  looks like you do not know the definition of private messaging. time to ignore

Don't worry about it pm's can't be posted in threads as it's against the rules. Report it & 1 of the mods will remove it
depends on the content mate.

the guys casting aspersions, unfounded 1s at that. blaming me for getting the off air streams turned off for posting that pic... which is VERY unlikely.
im not even taking it to hart i just found it funny...
[Image: 389f50401565771.jpg]
2 minutes ago on sintv. like i said harri NOT MY FAULT!.. Big Grin coz not all the streams off air are blacked out.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 16:05 by HEX!T.)
03-04-2015 14:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Louise porter on now? Will she go topless and or talk filth?
03-04-2015 15:00
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Wink RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(03-04-2015 15:00 )Scotsguy69 Wrote:  Louise porter on now? Will she go topless and or talk filth?

No and no Tongue
03-04-2015 15:02
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Not getting a call then oh well
03-04-2015 15:04
HEX!T Away
Retired

she went topless the other day, but as the sky launch gets closer i think the opportunity to have such shows will dry up. so maybe call now while you at least have a chance. Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-04-2015 15:15
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

The point is there's members posting content that's not shown to the public which is screwing it up for the rest of us.

It would be understandable if the links where broadcasted to the public but they aren't! So they shouldn’t be posted!

Here’s a very good example = Babestations Naughty Chat Streams.
They aren’t shown to the public & if any 1 posted their shows on the forum they’d be removed straight away…

Sins streams are no different…

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 15:30 by SirAssAlot.)
03-04-2015 15:23
HEX!T Away
Retired

(03-04-2015 15:23 )SirAssAlot Wrote:  The point is there's members posting content that's not shown to the public which is screwing it up for the rest of us.

It would be understandable if all the links where broadcasted but they aren't! So they shouldn’t be posted!

Here’s a very good example = Babestations Naughty Chat Streams.
They aren’t shown to the public & if any 1 posted their shows on the forum they’d be removed straight away…

Sins streams are no different…
mate go look in caps and vids threads.
a few of the vids are off angle so not broadcast to stream 1 which means its very much the behind the scenes content your on about...
but im getting yelled at because i posted 1 pic Bounce

bs naughty chat is a ppv stream mate so is banned content anyway.

chances are the streams are likely getting blacked out to reduce the overhead on the servers because the hd stream is still hitching.
by setting the off air streams to black they stop guys hanging around to watch/record a dead air set in case they miss something. thus reducing the server side load.

you also havent taken into account that the extra cams may have only been on because they were testing the system during there setup phase.
as the kinks and bugs get worked out they would naturally start turning off unused equipment, because if its off they dont need to keep checking on it...(sorta make sense?)
and lastly im pretty sure sin tv know this place exists and would be straight on to admin if they thought we were taking the piss.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 16:03 by HEX!T.)
03-04-2015 15:38
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(03-04-2015 15:38 )HEX!T Wrote:  bs naughty chat is a ppv stream mate so is banned content anyway.

I know what you mean mate but that shouldn't matter the point is it's not shown to the public & neither are the sin streams so both shouldn't be posted.

The forum always stands by the copyright laws & to allow the likes of this to be posted when the actual content it's self isn't shown to the public should go under copyright...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2015 15:57 by SirAssAlot.)
03-04-2015 15:43
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

I really am unsure now of what to expect from this channel.

To begin with i was very positive. I am sure they will compete very strongly with the other channels with their SKY content. However what will their web only shows provide?

I thought the web only shows would provide something that is slightly stronger than what is allowed on TV. However their webshows have become a lot tamer recently.

Is this because they are practising for when they launch on TV? Or will their webshows be exactly the same as what is on TV?

If so what is the point of a web only show?
03-04-2015 15:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Have to see when they launch on Wednesday on sky. I think they've been practising for the shows they will be doing on sky,

Think once they launch though the webshows will be back to the very good ones we've seen on the website, especially as they will only be able to watch behind a paywall with only the stream showing the skyshow that will stay free to watch

Piper Niven Superfan
03-04-2015 16:01