Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
fuck sake just go and view louise's vid thread
29-03-2015 21:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sharinel Offline
Senior Poster

No, everyone realises you can't see this channel, God knows you've said it often enough. What people don't like is the tantrum you are throwing because some woman that you've never met and that cares nothing about you moves to a job where you don't see her for a couple of weeks ( And only because for some reason you can't/won't get internet access)
29-03-2015 22:02
JessicaDani Offline
Senior Poster

Does the stream change when i watch it with 2 different resolutions?

I was recording Kara the other day, and downloaded the same show from here as it was longer than mine. I noticed in the end, the Sin TV Logo comes up, where as in the downloaded version from here it doesnt. I wonder why.
29-03-2015 23:13
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Could someone please provide me with a brand new laptop connected to a 100Mb line? No?
Bunch of fucking tossers the lot of you bladewave
29-03-2015 23:21
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Finding it all a bit confusing. 2 of the best sets I've seen thus far, were from Lacey & Kara de la Hoyde, both naked, both at some unearthly hour & neither recorded by anyone as far as I can tell. Seems a bit pointless. If I had the gear to record it, I would have.

Having 'got over' the new sets, it's all a bit tedious again now & by the time it reaches T.V, it's just going to be another channel.

It's about time one of the channels that can (Sin, BSX or whatever) recorded & I mean properly recorded the naked sets & sold them (legitimately - no carny shit) at a reasonable price, as a download(s). I'll expect to see that along with the flying pigs.
30-03-2015 02:05
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

currently they're is a split screen between 2 babes. Why is beyond me when they can just stream on a new stream. I hate split screen bladewave #ImHavingATantrum
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 02:36 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
30-03-2015 02:35
tommy Away
Account closed

(30-03-2015 02:05 )moron50 Wrote:  Finding it all a bit confusing. 2 of the best sets I've seen thus far, were from Lacey & Kara de la Hoyde, both naked, both at some unearthly hour & neither recorded by anyone as far as I can tell. Seems a bit pointless. If I had the gear to record it, I would have.

they stream 24 hours now with no reliable schedule. to not miss anything and record all hd streams for a day would be short of 200GB. 720p streams look great, but when it comes down to it, it's hard to manage
30-03-2015 02:49
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I dont want to be anal about things, (i think their site is pretty decently designed and setup), but surely setting up a channel, the whole application process, broadcasting and whatnot.
Wouldn't it be by-the-book, clear as anything, They get the channel number and date of launch, or is there some legality that they cant annouce said channel until the previous occupant has vacated?
Anyone more in the know?
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 12:36 by amy1.)
30-03-2015 12:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

(29-03-2015 23:13 )JessicaDani Wrote:  Does the stream change when i watch it with 2 different resolutions?

I was recording Kara the other day, and downloaded the same show from here as it was longer than mine. I noticed in the end, the Sin TV Logo comes up, where as in the downloaded version from here it doesnt. I wonder why.
you were recording stream 1. the 1 you downloaded was likley the clean feed broadcast mirrored from X-stream 1-4, as they dont have logos.
the X-stream clean feeds are broadcast even though the site says there offline. (check them with vlc playlist to see if there live, then use rtmpdump to record the clean feeds instead of the logo'd stream 1)

ps.
theres the pleasant surprise of a second cam on some of the streams... capping angles that aint broadcast to stream 1.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 15:41 by HEX!T.)
30-03-2015 15:40
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes this another of those "higher standards" areas I mentioned before that Sin's rivals should adopt: The regular use of two cameras on one girl to cut between and to add the more risqué shots for said webstreams when required presumably.

It also looks like Sin may have as many as eight HD cameras running at once when they are up and running properly btw. (Pic taken from Sin's twitter.)

[Image: image-0682_55196829.jpg]

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 20:18 by ShandyHand.)
30-03-2015 16:17