Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(25-03-2015 10:32 )southlondonphil Wrote:  But it wasn't long ago that she had no intentions of doing adult chat and now she's doing it. Smile

I agree that is very true. I'm a fan of Evelyn and I don't want to hate on her. If she would just do a real night show she would make a lot of guys dreams come true.
26-03-2015 00:29
Find all posts by this user
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(25-03-2015 07:43 )teewee Wrote:  as long as the muppets keep phoning and wasting their money on this rip off

Isn't it amazing how often freeloaders insult the callers to these shows - maybe if you had even limited intelligence you'd know that if there weren't any callers there wouldn't be any channels either?

I work hard to earn my disposable income. If I want to spend a little of it on phone sex with Evelyn, can I not be allowed to do that without attracting insults from freeloaders like you?
26-03-2015 10:41
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

I think what he is advocating is calling when its good, dont call when its bad, otherwise it lowers the standard of what they can put out and still get callers in.
For me money is a bit tight at the minute so i wouldnt think about calling like i use to, unless it was a proper A+++ show.
26-03-2015 14:15
Senior Poster

Fingers crossed for the late show from Evelyn on Tuesday night, I really hope she gives us all
what we are waiting for. If it's another show like last time I fear she will lose some of her loyal
fans.
26-03-2015 17:53
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

Why would she lose her loyal fans? Even if her night shows were terrible why would that be worse than no night shows? If her loyal fans have been waiting for revealing night shows from Evelyn then they would have deserted her a long time ago anyway. In reality I suspect her loyal fans have never had it better, as they have been waiting for her to do adult chat and probably thought she would never do it, but now she has.
27-03-2015 12:42
Starblade Offline
:|

^
Evelyn has always done 'naughty chat'. I doubt Evelyn does full adult chat on these new shows. As for losing loyal fans -- of course. But a girl of Evelyn's potential will always get new fans.
27-03-2015 13:09
Senior Poster

(27-03-2015 12:42 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Why would she lose her loyal fans? Even if her night shows were terrible why would that be worse than no night shows? If her loyal fans have been waiting for revealing night shows from Evelyn then they would have deserted her a long time ago anyway. In reality I suspect her loyal fans have never had it better, as they have been waiting for her to do adult chat and probably thought she would never do it, but now she has.

In response, up to recent weeks Evelyn has not participated in "night shows" apart from one time when she first joined S66 and that was no great shakes either, I'm not counting day time extra as that is exactly what was advertised an extended day show. Night shows were never on offer and I for one was quite happy with the daytime shows as that was her level and what Evelyn was comfortable doing however.... Evelyn has now ventured into night shows and as far as i'm concerned
If she does not step up and provide a real nightshow as advertised she will lose fans on the night show portion of her time at s66 . If the current level of dress and content do not progress then yes she would be better sticking to days. At least we would know what to expect and not be disappointed when she does not deliver a night show as advertised.
27-03-2015 18:00
Senior Poster

Ok boys and girls it's Tuesday at last, what's the chances of a decent night show from Evelyn tonight? Thoughts please ......
31-03-2015 17:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

you have more chance of winning the lottery than seeing her get her tits out
31-03-2015 18:03
Senior Poster

(31-03-2015 18:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  you have more chance of winning the lottery than seeing her get her tits out

If there was a Evelyn tits out lottery ticket I would buy one!
31-03-2015 18:12
Thread Closed