Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(23-03-2015 22:37 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I'm a little surprised that they haven't removed the caption on the website saying "call the girls now" when they are only broadcasting a recording of a previous show.

Maybe when you phone you also just get a recorded message Big Grin
23-03-2015 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(23-03-2015 22:37 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  If that picture is of the address in their scrolling small-print, it is likely just an office where the phone services are registered at, and not the studio, as I don't think it is usual practice to advertise where you can go to find the girls.

I'm a little surprised that they haven't removed the caption on the website saying "call the girls now" when they are only broadcasting a recording of a previous show.

if you look down the street to the left there is a building with A big Sat dishes on the side guessing thats where they are

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-03-2015 04:13
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

S66 moved from Chiswick, Sin tv are near the old S66 studios.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
24-03-2015 08:50
admin. Offline
Administrator

(23-03-2015 16:52 )mrmann Wrote:  Street view shot of the studio area

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Acto...e3!6m1!1e1

Scary at night I would think Big Grin

You're not even close to the real location - which looks nothing like your picture.
24-03-2015 11:43
HEX!T Away
Retired

(24-03-2015 11:43 )admin Wrote:  You're not even close to the real location - which looks nothing like your picture.
and thats a good thing. for the girls theres nowt worse than having some lonely sod turn up at your work thinking they owe em a date.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2015 12:14
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Sin TV doesn't seem to has of yet signed any specific generally recognised daytime girls, they've signed only night girls so far, so i wonder if the girls they've signed will be doing both day's and nights on the Sky TV channel ?, or at least until they get day girls signed up .

I was beginning to wonder if Sin TV on Sky was only going to be a night time Sky show, until i read this tweet confirming the Sky show will be on day's and nights https://twitter.com/SinTVGirls/status/58...3510031360

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2015 12:30 by mr mystery.)
24-03-2015 12:28
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

There has been a Sin TV daytime section in this forum for what seems like several weeks. I assume it wouldn't have been put there without specific information that daytime broadcasts were planned.
24-03-2015 13:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah dont know why but i think they are going to be getting 913 thats a 24 hour channel hopefully they can tempt a few day girls over

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-03-2015 14:14
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(23-03-2015 21:14 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 20:02 )Addison Wrote:  when Hedy Lamarr wasn't appearing as smouldering eye candy in Hollywood films, she was busy helping to design a war-time torpedo signal scrambling system.

Indeed. It does strike me as a little bit TOO coincidental that Adele Taylor is leaving S66 just as they are about to re-launch the CERN supercollider in Switzerland. She strikes me as the type of person who -- in between Brazzers videos, calendar shoots and webcam shows -- might be secretly making breakthroughs in particle physics.

Wellllll yes, Hedy Lamarr is a fairly exceptional example, and I thought I might cop a bit of withering fire mentioning it (excellently done, by the way) but it is a great story, and it shouldn't serve to deflect from what I was driving at: that rote chauvinistic stuff ought really to be knocked on the head.
24-03-2015 14:56
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(23-03-2015 20:02 )Addison Wrote:  ...when Hedy Lamarr wasn't appearing as smouldering eye candy in Hollywood films, she was busy helping to design a war-time torpedo signal scrambling system.

My torpedo has been known to go off early when watching the shows.

Mind, it was me scrambling with it. Wink
24-03-2015 15:30