babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Babestation Unleashed - Chat & Discussion

AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Unleashed - Chat & Discussion
The sooner they get rid of that God awful graffiti set. The better. Looks really amateurish. Also kind of distracting too. Sometimes the girls are lost amongst the colours. Have suggested on Twitter they get a professional mural done. Yes I realise it's meant to be edgy and near the knuckle but it looks rubbish and cheap.
11-03-2015 09:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

After Beth's dom show yesterday, Amber Leigh has announced that it's her turn to do one today.
11-03-2015 12:54
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(11-03-2015 09:41 )AprilFools Wrote:  The sooner they get rid of that God awful graffiti set. The better. Looks really amateurish. Also kind of distracting too. Sometimes the girls are lost amongst the colours. Have suggested on Twitter they get a professional mural done. Yes I realise it's meant to be edgy and near the knuckle but it looks rubbish and cheap.

I disagree. There's always a place for a cheap, grubby, seedy looking set, paired with the right outfit and look of girl. It's just one more option for variety. We don't need everything to look polished.
11-03-2015 13:29
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(11-03-2015 13:29 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  There's always a place for a cheap, grubby, seedy looking set

I think so too, but nevertheless I agree with AprilFools on this occasion, because as his says sometimes with this set the girls are lost amongst the colours and become a bit of a blur.
12-03-2015 17:01
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

Surely the main problem with bs unleashed isn't the poor sets, its the terrible picture! For the most part its unwatchable. Its either pixalating or its jittery. All the other internet sites have a decent picture except bs unleashed. I cant believe more people don't complain about it!
14-03-2015 00:32
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I had a wee chuckle to myself when Sapphire just reminded everybody on the mic when she said the following laugh

"Guys just a reminder you've only got until 2 to phone me and then the phone lines will close whether or not you've finished wanking"

That's us lot told Big Laugh

Yes Miss Bounce
14-03-2015 02:10
Markus76 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-03-2015 00:32 )nikk18 Wrote:  Surely the main problem with bs unleashed isn't the poor sets, its the terrible picture! For the most part its unwatchable. Its either pixalating or its jittery. All the other internet sites have a decent picture except bs unleashed. I cant believe more people don't complain about it!

Yes,

it is not the best Quality of the Picture, but ETV Show is in the Premium Webstream even more bad and this Channel want even money that you can watch and the content is far away from hot.

Only my opinion, i think the lack of BSU is that they dont have enough models, always the same...
14-03-2015 11:44
mouldy_fanny Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sophie hart has been put down on the rampant schedule for bs unleashed tomorrow , can anyone confirm this ?
15-03-2015 01:06
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The forum link has a schedule saying that Sophie Parker is on tomorrow. Rampant are known for mixing up girls with the same names.
15-03-2015 01:11
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

They like to get everybody excited about who's on? schedule has been saying Karlie Simon was going to be on most of last week and she still hasn't been on, next thing they will be saying that Hannah Martin is joining Unleashed Surprised now that's something I would like to see laugh Cool
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2015 07:40 by Classic84.)
15-03-2015 07:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV