Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(10-03-2015 14:27 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Maybe so. Which, in itself, would be bizarre. Why ask some and not others ?

Yes either some of 66's day girls have not been asked to do these post-10pm slots at all or have turned them down.

Some would, no doubt, have turned them down for the reasons you expounded Robot Devil. As to why some might not have been asked, well from what we've seen 66 seem to have gone for the day babes with the biggest followings first at least. Now they are trying some of their newer girls - ones they think have the most potential obviously.

Jimmyt is right to highlight what could be the first sign of an Xtra session not working (although there are other reasons Porchia could have finished early of course). Interestingly, she was listed in the nights side of 66 schedule indicating a tease session; but from the tiny bit I saw it looked strictly Daytime Xtra. Can anyone confirm that Porchia was on the daytime number last night?* At any rate, we need to watch to see if she is offered a similar slot again.

What this does perhaps confirm is that 66 need to be careful which girls they schedule, and how often, for these slots if they are to get the most out of them. It would be quite easy to over do them I would have thought.

(10-03-2015 15:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  ^ Well it does highlight another possible issue with the extended day shows- if day girls who are not talking dirty or getting their clobber off are getting more money to do these shifts, what incentive is there for the full-time night girls to talk dirty or get their tits out ? Why wouldn't they just say 'She's not doing anything extra, so why are you paying her more money ?'

(10-03-2015 16:19 )southlondonphil Wrote:  Well from what Evelyn told me that isn't the case. If I understood her correctly, she'd have been paid more if she'd been persuaded to do adult chat, but as it was they couldn't persuade her.

(10-03-2015 17:24 )southlondonphil Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 16:21 )teewee Wrote:  ^^^^ They must be paying extra....Lucy Anne said they offered her silly money to do it.

No, she didn't. She said they offered her silly money to do adult chat. That's different. Evelyn had a similar offer, but declined.

These are indeed crucial points. Thanks in particular to southlondonphil for clarification on the quotes from a while back.

There was some discussion on here about rates of pay when 66 first introduced day girls in tease slots. It always seemed likely to be an economy measure to me.

What seems most likely, incorporating what the girls say above, is that only Cara Brett is on 'silly' money from these 'tease'/Xtra slots. She being the only one who has gone the whole hog into proper night-time territory; she is being paid accordingly (i.e. more than 66 other night turns get - probably even more than, at least, some night girls get at the bigger channels). The rest look to be making significantly more than they are on for days but still less than the average true night-timer makes.

As much as I'd like to see it, personally, I don't think 66 could afford to pay Cara B to take over Claire's old slots even if she wanted them.

*EDIT: Should have just checked her thread! Obviously, daytime xtra. Schedule wrong as per...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 20:26 by ShandyHand.)
10-03-2015 20:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry for the long one! (Lots of short responses to multiple, interesting posts)

(10-03-2015 01:38 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  I think they should really only focus on using the girls who are willing to show at least some bum, stand up, tease a bit....beyond the day girls earning a bit extra cash for themselves I don't really see the appeal if it's day chat and simply no tease at all....HuhHuh

I've always defended these shows when they were the old definition of "tease show", which meant clothing on, but adult chat.

I find the purely extended dayshow (i.e. clothing on, daytime chat) problematic. In particular, I simply don't believe that lots of callers aren't being caught out and, as a consequence, ripped off. It's after 10pm and you're entitled to assume that it's adult chat -- it is only after they have snagged you into the queue that you realize she is talking about her latest holiday in Magaluf. annoyed

(10-03-2015 13:21 )Robot Devil Wrote:  What puzzles me is why, if the day girls AREN'T obliged to talk dirty or get their tits out during these extended shows, all the other day girls don't do them either? Why not Caitlin or Anastasia or Summer (as three examples) ? If it's an easy pay-day without the usual night show 'obligations' then why aren't they doing them ? Is it laziness or a simple unwillingness to part from their beloved social lives for one or two nights a week ?

I don't find your last explanation very hard to believe. It would be different if they were doing adult chat (e.g. Gemma Hiles, Lucy Anne), because I'd expect that in that extra hour or two, the queue gets rammed with guys that have a chance to speak openly. So it's not just an extra couple of hours, its an extra couple of particularly lucrative hours.

But if it is just an extended dayshow with no adult chat, then the benefit they get from doing the extra two hours is literally the extra two hours. I can see why a Caitlin or Anastasia -- having already done a 10:00 to 21:00 shift -- can't be bothered with the marginal extra money that comes from doing two more hours. Who needs it? I actually wonder the opposite: what the hell are Evelyn and Cara Steele spending their money on that they so desperately need to work from 22:00 to 00:00? Don't they have something better to do?

(10-03-2015 15:06 )Robot Devil Wrote:  What incentive is there for the full-time night girls to talk dirty or get their tits out ? Why wouldn't they just say 'She's not doing anything extra, so why are you paying her more money ?'

Pay is a function of caller volume. Get your tits out & talk dirty = more guys in the queue = more money. Purely financially, the incentive must be to do a 'proper' nightshow.

If a girl doesn't do it, then it is only because the financial benefit is not large enough to overcome 100,000 years of evolution that says, "don't be naked in public", plus 20 years of parenting that said, "don't be naked on television!"

(10-03-2015 17:27 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Seems more of the night babes putting less effort into their showsSadSad Turning into a skip channel. When you look back at the Bang Babes shows, most of the girls now would be struggling to get an auditionSadSad

^^^ Agreed. I personally find even the nightshow "stars" like Kandy and Kara to be pretty boring now.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 23:25 by Goodfella3041.)
10-03-2015 23:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Allow me to sum it all up using one letter of the alphabet.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rolleyes.

10-03-2015 23:21
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well to credit Evelyn she is now showing more than her previous night/day shows plus she actually seems happy to be there which is good to see.... Hopefully she kicks on as if she shows the enthusiasm we all seen during days on The Pad. We'd have one hell of a show to watch can only hope.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
10-03-2015 23:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree trickster about Evelyn tonight, hope your right

Piper Niven Superfan
10-03-2015 23:25
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I think the worst part about all this is the fact that many of us have been waiting for S66 to put some Elite back in their night shows. Waiting for them to once again ramp up the action leaving us wondering who or what they might cook up next.
It's turned out quite the opposite with this 'half-arsed' attempt at getting the day girls on nights.The idea itself could be fantastic, but it has to have some real substance behind it which it simply doesn't.

If anybody saw Top Gear a few weeks back they did this funny little sketch show about Peugeot.
Basically, Jeremy Clarkson took the piss insinuating that Peugeot must have had a meeting of which the decision was made to deliberately start producing shit.... just for the sake of producing shit Big Laugh

That rung some bells that did Rolleyes
11-03-2015 00:23
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(10-03-2015 23:21 )snookered147 Wrote:  Allow me to sum it all up using one letter of the alphabet.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Rolleyes.

I can do it in two--------- Piss takeSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
11-03-2015 00:59
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

They need to sign amanda and priya, they are wasted over at red light, Amanda is just what this channel needs.
11-03-2015 08:24
Mikefranz17 Offline
Senior Poster

Whats The Deal With These Extra Day Show Crap Minimal Movement No Boobs Clothed WFT!!! annoyed

How About Putting Real Night Show Babes On Like KourtneyHeart More To Once A Week?!
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 19:51 by Mikefranz17.)
11-03-2015 19:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kourtney may not be able to be on more than once for week because of other things than s66 having a daybabe on extended dayshow, like her work away from the babeshows or where she lives that stops her from being on more than she is

Piper Niven Superfan
11-03-2015 20:49