babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
For what its worth, we have a new Ofcom Chair, no less than an ex CEO of the ITC (2000-2003), a brand new CEO, and for the next 10 weeks every political party going will be desperate for every vote it can get.

If there was ever a golden time to change things it is now.

(OK, Sharon White, the CEO, is working her notice and isnt actually in post yet, but she may be in contact. The Chair must have reached a point in her career where she isnt influenced by the prospect of a juicy promotion or peerage, and doesn't really care what people say, as long as she knows she is doing the right thing. That might also be true of the Content Committee Chair who has a cosy Oxford job for life. Although he does not have a reputation for being against regulation, he does not have a procensorship reputation either and may be open to actually judging issues on their merits.)

Gone fishing
28-02-2015 03:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(05-03-2015 13:35 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kerrie-lee has confirmed this lunchtime on Twitter the exact date she's back on s66. She will be back Saturday 21st March

Having seen this post by Rammy I can only come to the conclusion that your fears might be realised that Sin TV is actually part of the Studio66 brand unfortunately Huh
05-03-2015 14:51
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

These shows still make profits otherwise they would have gone long ago. So why should the channel owners be concerned with what we think? Why should they change a formula that worked ten years ago and it's still working today? Why should they risk call figures on some new girl learning the ropes when they have the old girls waiting on stand-bye to come back at a moments notice? Why should they risk the wrath of Ofcom if all it needs are some cleverly placed graphics, and the new thing that is fast becoming a producers favourite censorship tool, ''blurring of fucking screens''? No they don't need to change a fucking iota. As long as the watchers have deep, deep pockets. And a cock that needs tossing, these shows will be around for a long time to come.

I once hoped the day would come when I would read of the last babechannel to close its doors. Thus leaving scope for some other enterprising company to take the reins and devise some programme that could be entertaining as well as purely wanking material. Alas that hasn't happened, and never will happen why people accept the dross being shown across the board.
06-03-2015 17:46
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(05-03-2015 14:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Having seen this post by Rammy I can only come to the conclusion that your fears might be realised that Sin TV is actually part of the Studio66 brand unfortunately Huh

Not sure if its related but that was the date Kira Knight gave for her S66 night show debut. More intriguingly she followed a up with a tweet (now deleted) to I think Teejay and one of the Mikaelas that she'd be seeing them both on the 21st.

Memory playing tricks may be my problem here but that's what I recall
06-03-2015 19:59
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^ Ooh you tease Big Grin

06-03-2015 21:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-03-2015 19:59 )hairbald Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 14:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Having seen this post by Rammy I can only come to the conclusion that your fears might be realised that Sin TV is actually part of the Studio66 brand unfortunately Huh

Not sure if its related but that was the date Kira Knight gave for her S66 night show debut. More intriguingly she followed a up with a tweet (now deleted) to I think Teejay and one of the Mikaelas that she'd be seeing them both on the 21st.

Memory playing tricks may be my problem here but that's what I recall

Lucy Summers, Jenna Hoskins and Electra Morgan are having a triple birthday celebration at a nightclub in London on 21st March. Think this is what kira was on about in her deleted tweet

Piper Niven Superfan
06-03-2015 21:53
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(06-03-2015 17:46 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I once hoped the day would come when I would read of the last babechannel to close its doors. Thus leaving scope for some other enterprising company to take the reins and devise some programme that could be entertaining as well as purely wanking material.

Bit glass half empty that.

My hope is that it becomes easier to enter the market and harder to be bounced out of it so small independents get a look in. Again.

Gone fishing
07-03-2015 00:21
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Agreed it would be better if it was a new operator, but more babe content on Freeview cant be all bad. Right now there are what, four channels that broadcast for half an hour at 3am on alternate Wednesdays? The market needs opening up to more than the minority who have Sky. Increase the amount of money at stake. Prove that the bulk of the population are happy to live and let live. Let the regulator get on with important stuff like demonstrating sex toys on mainstream morning TV.

Gone fishing
07-03-2015 00:28
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

Don't post often here,wonder how many plants there are on this forum at the moment.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 01:36 by dogman.)
08-03-2015 01:28
terence Offline

are dominatrix outfits on sale somewhere? Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-03-2015 01:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV