Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

oldmem2009 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(25-02-2015 21:32 )Bantams Wrote:  Still all confusing and we're all making assumptions as to what exactly the rules on these shows are. A simple statement from S66 and we will all be the more wiser

Is there a rule? If people don't call up then Evelyn wouldn't be doing a night show. S66 wouldnt do that if it doesnt do commercial sense. Rather than cribbing if people didnt call up, Evelyn would either show boobs or wouldnt do such shows
27-02-2015 20:40
Find all posts by this user
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

Have Just got off the line to Evelyn.. Heard about plans that the old-timers will absolutely go nuts about.. Headstones will be written for S66 if the tone about 'Daytime Extra' is to be believed.. Its about daytime numbers having different licences to Nightime numbers, partly..

Tonight it might be better watch than previous of Evelyns Daytime Extra show.. SOME skin might be on show, but not previously requested 'milkers'.. Wink
27-02-2015 21:19
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Well I have been watching for last 1 1/2 hours and it would appear that Evelyn, has not had a break in calls in all that time. So I think she and S66 if not some of the posters on here will be very happy.
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 00:35 by Jack Bishop.)
28-02-2015 00:34
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I would be much happier if you got topless now that she is still on way past midnight
28-02-2015 01:30
JohnBoy Offline
Senior Poster

I'd be a lot happier if they had the webfeed on screen graphic free, like the other webfeeds!
28-02-2015 02:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

(28-02-2015 00:34 )Jack Bishop Wrote:  Well I have been watching for last 1 1/2 hours and it would appear that Evelyn, has not had a break in calls in all that time. So I think she and S66 if not some of the posters on here will be very happy.
no doubt.
evelyn is bringing in the calls and thats all that matters at the end of the night.
the call numbers may well fall but judging by how busy it was it would be a couple of appearances down the road.
after seeing all 3 shows, shes going marginally further each time.

at rater it will be xmas before she flashes a nipple.eek BlushRolleyesbladewaveeek NO!... please dont take that long .... shockedBounce
(but yeah! even i wish they would hurry up with the teaseTongueshocked)

but really the producers don't care if they piss off a few guys on a forum who may or may not call.
as long as the girl brings the money in there happy.

for your part you always have the option of using a competing service, the company's profits get hit and they up the content to bring in fresh or old customers. and the cycle begins again.shocked

Big Grin <---- smart arse grin... Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-02-2015 02:38
akhnaton85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

She´s cute, perfect i'd say but... What was that? Another one worst than day chat? From now on i will only watch day... night never more. I´m going to bed.
28-02-2015 02:45
akhnaton85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

After hours and hours boiling in the water, nothing was cooked. No rabbit will ever come out of that bush; You might wait for a time life, you will never see those nipples. Do not waste your time or money.
28-02-2015 03:03
irishlad30 Offline
Junior Poster

What a complete fcuking waste of peoples time i wont be watching again.6 hours of nothing. seen more on a dayshow
28-02-2015 03:05
akhnaton85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

It was not a chat, but a game. Pre-determinated losers :-) I know that she is not obligated to show whatever we wanna see but when they change the rules, that´s too bad. Ridiculous. Nights should mean, almost totally naked. That´s it. Day, sexy but not naked. Is it a site that we should support? No.
28-02-2015 03:14
Thread Closed