Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(27-02-2015 08:51 )Bandwagon Wrote:  Who will they replace her with? Or for a more accurate question, who will they try and replace her with?
You would like to think they've been working on a contingency plan Rolleyes

they should have a big hitter in Yasmine come back at the end of June, so the question is what will they do until them

the first thing they could do is sign a big name if they can get one, this has the advantage that they are covering Yas just encase she comes back with her mates on bs but have 66 got the finance to do this also got to think Kandi will ask for more money she has before when she has see she is in a strong position,

next option is to do nothing, keep the channel ticking over with day girl specials and a few more shifts for ex xpanded girls until Yasmine gets back in 3 months then push on from their

last option would be to bring some of the girls who are doing will on XF onto the main channels, to my mind Jess and Abbi would be the best choices along with giving Kara more nights, i hope they do this as i think it would be best for them in the long run,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-02-2015 14:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
S66 also have Kerrie-Lee coming back next month after having had a boob job, also Keira Knight (s66 daybabe) is apparently starting nights soon. As for s66 signing a big name, Tommie-Jo (TJ) (not a daygirl doing a nightshow sb) her s66 debut a week tomorrow 7th March.

Agree with you winsaw, i also like s66 getting some babes from the xf roster as think it is the best option too, Jess West and Abbi goodchild would be the best I agree. Think they should get Amy Rose, Jessica Kelly and tamara loveset from xf also agree about giving kara more nights

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2015 15:25
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Oh come on Rammy, TJ hasn't been a 'big name' in years. I, for one, am of the opinion, that there simply isn't the level of talent available to replace Clare Richards. The overall quality of 'babes' has plummeted in recent years. Yes, there are a few bona fide stunners left, but more and more they are leaving and being replaced with.....well, I won't say the actual term I'm thinking. After all, I don't want to antagonize the anti-freedom of speech crew.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-02-2015 16:14
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

You can't replace Clare Richards because you can't replace a legend.
So, she won't be replaced... as Danica before, she is unreplaceable.
Heart

Kerrie Lee, Keira Knight... and so on: They are not "big names".

EVELYN should be a "big name"... if they convinced her to do night shows.

In tearms of beauty, Scarlett Bouvier or Caitlin Winters might be "new" Clare Richards... if they convinced one of them to do night shows.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 16:49 by LoveUKGirls.)
27-02-2015 16:40
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

They still have plenty of really attractive girls-but they are all daytime performers!abbey b-evelyn-Stacey brooks-Caitlyn-and the ever lovely beckie r-cmon studio-flash the cash and get them on nights !NOW!
27-02-2015 17:17
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(27-02-2015 17:17 )timtheactor Wrote:  They still have plenty of really attractive girls-but they are all daytime performers!abbey b-evelyn-Stacey brooks-Caitlyn-and the ever lovely beckie r-cmon studio-flash the cash and get them on nights !NOW!

Elite could offer them shed-loads of dough, but the fact is, with most, if not ALL, of those girls listed, they simply don't want to talk dirty to seedy fuckers on the phone. I suspect they would get topless- if that was it, but the smut chat is a no-go for most day performers.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-02-2015 17:19
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Isabella from Expanded would certainly liven up Studio 66 IMO. She is wasted only doing there web shows. Money needs to be spent to turn things around at Studio, break the bank JamieWink
27-02-2015 17:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-02-2015 17:19 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 17:17 )timtheactor Wrote:  They still have plenty of really attractive girls-but they are all daytime performers!abbey b-evelyn-Stacey brooks-Caitlyn-and the ever lovely beckie r-cmon studio-flash the cash and get them on nights !NOW!

Elite could offer them shed-loads of dough, but the fact is, with most, if not ALL, of those girls listed, they simply don't want to talk dirty to seedy fuckers on the phone. I suspect they would get topless- if that was it, but the smut chat is a no-go for most day performers.

Right here robot devil. Most daybabes don't have a problem going topless on tv, they aren't comfortable doing full phonesex/dont want to do phonesex and therefore won't do nights.

Piper Niven Superfan
27-02-2015 18:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Some do have a problem going topless on tv cos of the freeloaders Rammy, Tashie Jackson, Danielle Anderson, Lucy Anne and Teejay Walker are just a few that spring to mind, i wonder what kind of money it would take for a daybabe just to get her tits out on a nightshow it's hardly hard work is it
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 21:42 by Joey 27.)
27-02-2015 21:41
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

This channel is a sinking ship, the chemistry between all the babes is woeful. I've said this before but have a look at the countless babe Threads on this section of the forum.

Just how many new babes are we going to see making débuts on this channel. It's embarrassing that the once great Elite TV doesn't even have a recognisable line up anymore.

Furthermore why would any babe want to sign for Studio66 anyway after the disgusting treatment that Harry Amelia received. The current management team are running this channel into the gutter and the longer they stay the quicker this ship will sink.
27-02-2015 22:45