babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Been off for a few days in the sun so just catching up with Ms Harwood's clips on the site and also Snookered's cracking post a page or so back.

I've also railed against this "freeloader" stance that some girls take and just thought they were missing the point. I don't wish to stereotype (but I will) but the ladies on the show aren't shy of a bit of shopping and bling and, as with most things fashionable, its the package and display that makes you want to buy.

They ALL need to learn from Dannii as I think business wise she is by far and away the smartest girl on these shows (although it does help that she genuinely looks as horny as hellBig Grin ). Snookered's attempts to dial her up when she was 2-4-1ing and covered in oil are a great example where the lines were stacked and she would have been coining it. Her AW shows (awesome, dildos, anal, etc) are also done in Group because she's clever enough to figure that a Group show with 10 people at £2.50 per min is way better than a private with 1 person at £5 per min

Dannii's appearance on Babestation may spawn a revolution in the way girls perform. Alternatively, as the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink (or as the local version goes "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't stop the daft c**t drowning itself in the water tank". Even with my most optimistic head on I suspect most of the girls ain't savvy enough to grasp this moment however.
23-02-2015 16:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

Fookin' hell I was well pissed last night.

That's some drunken rant.

Well done me.
23-02-2015 21:48
Captain Vimes Offline
Deus Ex Machina

(23-02-2015 16:22 )hairbald Wrote:  They ALL need to learn from Dannii as I think business wise she is by far and away the smartest girl on these shows ..

Agreed. she's by far the cutest about how she markets herself, yes I know it's an horrible term but she is the brand.

She's very clever at La Harwood with her look at this guys you know you'd love a piece of this attitude, and we do.

She might like having all the attention from blokes or she may see it as just a job, who knows and frankly I don't care, but she is very good actress and she plays the role well.
23-02-2015 22:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(24-02-2015 02:58 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Jess West is now back on xtreme filth after her very wet 241 with Victoria which was probably the best 241 s66 have done in a long time. think they should do this on a regular basis now with 241's between xf babes and s66 babes

can see your point sb about merging goldengirls and xf sections with s66

You always exaggerate its quite funny.
24-02-2015 14:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ A great list of s66's foul-ups with Ofcom there mr mystery. There's a good book waiting to be written about the history of the babe channels I tell ya!

The quotes from the GG girls are telling too. Always best to hear this stuff from the horse's mouth as it were.

I remember the night after the new ATVOD rules hit the press, Kandi Kay was on and slapped her own ass quite lightly and cheekily quite early on in her show - up went the logo! Now I've got some things mixed up in the past on this thread in regards these rules but even I knew that wasn't something that was supposed to apply to TV. It's easy to see how sensitive they are to every word that comes down on this stuff and would rather misapply the rules than be caught out not abiding them.

(24-02-2015 13:28 )mr mystery Wrote:  The last in breach ruling they got the other week came about through incompetence, they were found in breach for not being able to supply recordings of their programs to Ofcom, they said someone forgot to connect up the recording equipment when they moved studios lol .

I always find this an interesting one wherever a channel (not just the babe ones) claims this - and, of course, I have absolutely NO evidence that this is what happened in this case but... Don't you think its sometimes easier, and asking for less trouble, just to say "we haven't got the recording we are supposed to have made sorry" once in a while and take the small fine/slap on the wrist, rather than to hand over the red hot evidence and be caught bang to rights! Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 16:53 by ShandyHand.)
24-02-2015 20:03
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
To be fair given the tame nature of the shows now it's hard to see how they can transgress? But there will always be S66 telling tails on the other channels
24-02-2015 20:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
It's not just s66 that grasses (telling tales as you call it) on other channels bronco, the other babeshows do it too, grassing up other babeshows.

The channels would be a lot better if they weren't grassing each other up all the time

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 20:33 by Rammyrascal.)
24-02-2015 20:28
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(24-02-2015 20:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Don't you think its sometimes easier, and asking for less trouble, just to say "we haven't got the recording we are supposed to have made sorry" once in a while and take the small fine/slap on the wrist, rather than to hand over the red hot evidence and be caught bang to rights! Wink

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read about that particular case in Ofcom's bulletin. There was something about S66's tone in their response to Ofcom that made me think of a kid making excuses for not turning in his homework. Smile
24-02-2015 20:54
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(24-02-2015 20:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^^^
It's not just s66 that grasses (telling tales as you call it) on other channels bronco, the other babeshows do it too, grassing up other babeshows.

The channels would be a lot better if they weren't grassing each other up all the time

How many other channels have been named and shamed though rammy only one has ever been found out doing it and that's 66/elite

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-02-2015 21:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^
Bluebird winsaw definately. They said s66/elite had been grassing them up but apologised after s66/elite said it wasn't true. Pretty sure rlc/playboy had said it was bluebird that grassed then to ofcom a while ago and they had to tone their shows down for a bit.

Yes s66/elite had been found out your right

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 21:47 by Rammyrascal.)
24-02-2015 21:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV