Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
This is my view (not based on any facts) STD 66 have lost a hell of a lot of top girls (my opinion of top girls) within a year or so and can no longer call on the night time services of, Jennifer Jade, Sophia Knight, Caty Cole, Lilly Roma, Lucy Summers, Yasmine James, Mica Martinez, Delia Rose, Ashley Emma, Clare Richards (after next week), Alice Goodwin also opted not to return to STD 66 and joined BS instead .

STD 66 have set a few decent girls on to replace those that have left, but imo the majority of their current night girls aren't as good as the majority of those that have left (call stat wise), STD 66 know this and Jamie has been trying to get some of the old girls back (going by his tweet to santa lol), he hasn't so far been able to get them back, STD 66 know some of their current night girls call stats aren't the best, they also know some of their better day girls will get more calls than some night girls, so they use the day girls at night because some of the existing night girls don't have the best stats .

So what i'm getting at here is that the day girls are probably being used because STD 66 have a lack in depth of good quality night girls (call stat wise), i doubt very much if STD 66 could still call on the night time services of girls such as Sophia Knight, Jennifer Jade, Caty Cole, Yasmine James etc that they would be using day girls at night so much.
I don't think it's so much that putting the day girls on at night is really popular, it's just that they are probably more popular than some of the night girls (call state wise) . If they had a vast array of good quality night girls then STD 66 wouldn't be using day girls so much .
It's the strength in depth of the night girls not being good that has led to them using day girls at night imo .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 01:57 by mr mystery.)
23-02-2015 01:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

@BandWagon...I really like some of the girls who keep the clothes on and tease a bit and kind of keep it really tame.

But must agree with you on the tits out point. while I don't mind the tame shows(because that's not why I call) ALL channels should offer at least one raunchy, filthy, energetic performer in my view.

If nothing else but for variety....I hope they keep going with the tamer models wo are more cute girl than dirty girl....but on the same note if I hit 941 and get cute, why can't I hit 912 and get raunchy and wild?Tongue

All channels should try to give more variety in my opinion. Or why not have a model be girl next door one day and as wild as you like the next? Even for those who like it get them on some dom stuff now and then and some feet work too????

Contribute Or Go....!!!
23-02-2015 01:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Danica has an announcement to make on twitter Maybe shes the name signing to replace Claire Richards Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
23-02-2015 09:23
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2015 01:45 )DeadPanStan Wrote:  @BandWagon...I really like some of the girls who keep the clothes on and tease a bit and kind of keep it really tame.

But must agree with you on the tits out point. while I don't mind the tame shows(because that's not why I call) ALL channels should offer at least one raunchy, filthy, energetic performer in my view.

If nothing else but for variety....I hope they keep going with the tamer models wo are more cute girl than dirty girl....but on the same note if I hit 941 and get cute, why can't I hit 912 and get raunchy and wild?Tongue

All channels should try to give more variety in my opinion. Or why not have a model be girl next door one day and as wild as you like the next? Even for those who like it get them on some dom stuff now and then and some feet work too????

there are enough hours of the tame show already there is no excuse for extending it into the few hours where it's supposed to be an adult show.
23-02-2015 09:35
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Nah shes launching her own Range of Knickers so if u always wanted to get in her knickers u can buy them from the internet Wink what next perfume got the perfect name for it Rinsing by Danica Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 10:10 by HannahsPet.)
23-02-2015 10:09
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

(23-02-2015 01:32 )Joey 27 Wrote:  come on talk about the babes and babeshows for once fuck the business crap and the call stats

I think your argument's lost all credibility.

Just after you made the above comment, mr mystery made a post in which he mentioned call stats 4 times.

And guess who was the first person to thank it?

It was Joey 27.
23-02-2015 10:15
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Fair enough DeadPanStan and no worries Smile

Great post by Mr mystery that does tie up some loose ends and makes sense I do believe. I think Snookered has also touched on this theory reading back through his post.

If this is the case then can we expect to see things change as-and-when S66 employ further night time heavy-hitters in the future? If not then we will have to believe this concept holds more weight than some of us are willing to believe and other companies will surely begin to follow suit and cash-in on the whole idea.

Time will tell, but we have to remember that S66 seem to go against the grain at times which can be admired in some respects I guess.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 11:41 by Bandwagon.)
23-02-2015 11:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2015 10:15 )straw man Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 01:32 )Joey 27 Wrote:  come on talk about the babes and babeshows for once fuck the business crap and the call stats

I think your argument's lost all credibility.

Just after you made the above comment, mr mystery made a post in which he mentioned call stats 4 times.

And guess who was the first person to thank it?

It was Joey 27.

Grasping at straws there! Just kidding, I thought it would be funny to make a joke, considering your name is straw man. Hope I haven't offended anyone or any straws with this pointless post of mine Bounce
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 12:17 by mrmann.)
23-02-2015 12:17
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Excellent post earlier Mr Mystery.
Assuming Jamie has tried to get some former S66 babes back and failed there is a temptation to wonder whether that speaks volumes about S66 Wink.
If none of them want to go back then S66 will need to find alternative options either in terms of signing non former S66 babes or continue with the trend of putting daytime babes on at night. So it may be a case of needs must but possibly for reasons that don't reflect terribly well on the channel.
I notice most of the departees mentioned ended up at BS Wink.

23-02-2015 14:48
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

If Studio 66 continue with this use of day girls, methinks its only a matter of months before we see the demise of Studio 66Sad Sad thing is, they dont seem to give a fuckSadSadSad
23-02-2015 15:23