Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
hmmm cara steel has tweeted shes doing extended daytime 2moro night 10-12 not sure how i feel bout this

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-02-2015 23:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

This could be interesting
[Image: 2015_02_22_22_55_35.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
22-02-2015 23:59
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2015 23:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmm cara steel has tweeted shes doing extended daytime 2moro night 10-12 not sure how i feel bout this

Think about her call stats. Then you'll feel a lot better Big Grin
23-02-2015 00:01
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(23-02-2015 00:01 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 23:58 )HannahsPet Wrote:  hmmm cara steel has tweeted shes doing extended daytime 2moro night 10-12 not sure how i feel bout this

Think about her call stats. Then you'll feel a lot better Big Grin

No, you'll feel worse, but at least you'll know what your fighting against in your email to s66! Smile

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-02-2015 00:05
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

@shaun blue yes we were in admin back then so we talked a hell of a lot about the off the pitch stuff like our points deduction, financial struggles and our dodgy owners, i did say football fans talk about the business side of football when they are in admin read my post again, yes i do agree football is a business these days but ultimately what football fans care most about is how their team perform on a saturday or a tuesday, not how much is in the owners coffers and how much money the club make from tickets sales, shirt sales etc every week

we are in a bit of poor form atm and we lost 3-2 yesterday, but it doesn't matter about our atrocious defending and the fact we missed loads of chances, the most important thing is we sold plenty of tickets for the game and we are in financially stable position i supposeRolleyes yes i know the club need to make money to survive but im a just a football fan im not a member of the board of directors, i mostly care about what happens on the pitch

anyway back to the babeshows i care about the quality of babe and the quality of performance she does when i watch the babeshows, i don't think about what goes on in the call stats office or how much money they are bringing in, yes of course call stats on the babeshows are important because if the were very low for every babe then these channels wouldn't survive, but just because certain babes might be bringing in the calls it doesn't mean they are putting on a good show does it
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 00:18 by Joey 27.)
23-02-2015 00:16
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

(23-02-2015 00:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  we are in a bit of poor form atm and we lost 3-2 yesterday, but it doesn't matter about our atrocious defending

Maybe you should sign better defenders? But then that would involve business decisions (which you prefer not to discuss).

Anyway the point's been (correctly) made, that certain posters here make discussion about call stats virtually inevitable.
23-02-2015 00:37
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Isn't it ironic how women always like to tar us blokes with the same brush.... "only ever after one thing" Rolleyes

I say ironic because judging by recent activities over here at S66, in relation to these extended day shows, It would appear there is a new strain of the male species that have flawed this female assumption.

" You can put those tits away right now - good grief "

Young boys are no longer getting the dog eared copy of Mayfair confiscated from the back of the classroom these days.... oh no.... it's the latest issue of Vogue Rolleyes
23-02-2015 00:37
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(23-02-2015 00:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  ...just because certain babes might be bringing in the calls it doesn't mean they are putting on a good show does it

No but it does explain why they are on instead of someone who may be more likely to put on a good show in your eyes. Explaining that is not excusing a bad performance or lack of confidence such scheduling shows.

I like to know the reasoning behind such things not because I think we can change things but because it lets me judge how likely things are to get back more to my liking in the future.

Like you say footie fans shouldn't really be bothered how many millions their team's marketing brought in last year. But they sure as hell should be interested to know if they can afford a new striker who actually may be able to find the back of the net. If the manager is going to hamstring him by playing him out of position. And if they can keep him happy and unlikely to stray to the opposition after 6 months!

(23-02-2015 00:37 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ...It would appear there is a new strain of the male species that have flawed this female assumption.

" You can put those tits away right now - good grief ...

I don't think that its a new generation that don't want tits out. I think its that callers are being conditioned not to expect it on s66. There would seem to be enough who are happy to have the apparent 'girl next door' (who is obviously nothing of the kind in reality) just speak to them nicely on the telephone. What does it matter to them what time of day it is?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 00:50 by ShandyHand.)
23-02-2015 00:39
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2015 00:37 )Tutankamon Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 00:16 )Joey 27 Wrote:  we are in a bit of poor form atm and we lost 3-2 yesterday, but it doesn't matter about our atrocious defending

Maybe you should sign better defenders? But then that would involve business decisions (which you prefer not to discuss).

Anyway the point's been (correctly) made, that certain posters here make discussion about call stats virtually inevitable.
signing players is business decisions that the club make behind the scenes, the fans don't have any involvement over business decisions at all they just talk about who they think we should sign, if i said S66 should sign up Lacey Lorenzo is that talking about business? i don't even know that much about business tbh

anyway who are your favourite babes and who do you think are the best and worst performers on the babeshows? come on talk about the babes and babeshows for once fuck the business crap and the call stats, as i said earlier today what pisses me off most is certain people only post on here to tell us about call stats, they never talk about the actual babes, the performances of the babes or the babeshows in general
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2015 02:17 by Joey 27.)
23-02-2015 01:32
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

OK ShandyHand, you might just be right I don't know since there's obviously something in it.
So from a business point of view and of course any participating customers that like it - then I say good luck & fair enough, who can argue with that I suppose.

But from my point of view - it isn't for me, so please chalk me down for the '10 o'clock = tits out club' and tar me with that stereotypical, narrow minded lads brush - what the hell Big Laugh Smile
23-02-2015 01:33